I had Cordon bleu for lunch which made me happy. And then I realized that I should become a little more cheerful as a poster in this thread.

Yesterday evening I was at a Spring Offensive concert. A concert played in a living room, in a house at then end of the world (deep in the Swiss hills), with the audience being only a handful of people. It was very special and I only got there because my girlfriend has some connections to the band and people involved with it.

ill be the first one to say I don't get the music video :P
    Chregu likes this.
    03-17-2014 11:29 AM
    TouchWiz bloat. Nuff said. The Gf's S4 runs Ok in my opinion, simply because she doesn't push it too much. It ain't as smooth as the Prince though, this S800 chip flies. I felt that similar speed when using the Lumia 1520. It is how you manage your phone (and rooting too for Android) that helps to give you good performance speed wise.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    I know the Verizon s4 is a s600 quad core and that's somewhat up to date and still takes 2 seconds to open the picture place ..so laggy :/
    03-17-2014 11:34 AM
    I'm still sick. A bit better. I just went to the pharmacy to get more drugs. My wife is in worse shape than me. I'm thinking of making it into work tomorrow.
    o.o brave person to go back to work if you are still sick
    03-17-2014 11:35 AM
    Saw this photo at Nokia Philippines.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/17/e6ypumap.jpg

Sent from my LT25i using Tapatalk
    I think they could survive a nuclear explosion :o
    03-17-2014 11:36 AM
    It is always a gut check to fire someone. What's even harder to shake with our CFO is that he has a Doctorate in Social Work, so he is very much aware of the human cost of doing business like that. But I guess in any capitalist environment, it is about coverage of your own *** and getting things done.

It means if you're a CFO you have a nice options package and golden parachute. It's more about keeping that profitable than covering your rear.
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-17-2014 11:43 AM
    I hate having HW on spring break >.>
    03-17-2014 11:51 AM
    I hate having HW on spring break >.>
    House Wife?
    MSFTisMIA and azcruz like this.
    03-17-2014 12:12 PM
    House Wife?
    Think he meant homework. My spring break means I don't have classes to attend this week. My assignments haven't gone away though...I still have to do those...
    Chregu and sahib lopez like this.
    03-17-2014 12:32 PM
    Think he meant homework. My spring break means I don't have classes to attend this week. My assignments haven't gone away though...I still have to do those...
    I would gladly make fours hours of homework everyday if I had the rest off. These young people just don't know what they have.
    mpt15 and stmav like this.
    03-17-2014 12:34 PM
    I would gladly make fours hours of homework everyday if I had the rest off. These young people just don't know what they have.
    im just saying after a while of just work and school and more work its nice to have a week with no homework. that's my complaint I don't mind doing it but it would be nice to forget about homework and enjoy the week off:P
    03-17-2014 12:56 PM
    Sahib is planning to have dirty dreams?
    yeah im planning to eat my tri-tip :3
    03-17-2014 12:57 PM
    The parade was good. Dinner after the parade was even better.
    03-17-2014 01:39 PM
    The parade was good. Dinner after the parade was even better.
    pictures or it didn't happen ! :P
    03-17-2014 01:52 PM
    I thought that's what she said as well...?
    stmav and N_LaRUE like this.
    03-17-2014 02:05 PM
    I thought that's what she said as well...?
    ha very funny ..... you know last year called, they want their joke back
    03-17-2014 03:00 PM
    I will post pics of parade shortly. Tapatalk gives me problems every now and then. I am too tired to fire up the laptop right now. I did not get a chance to take pictures of the dinner though.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-17-2014 03:22 PM
    Today Tango was introduced. It's fun, I like it.
    03-17-2014 03:48 PM
    ha very funny ..... you know last year called, they want their joke back

Well this year is still here, whispering in your ears saying: "stop being a knucklehead and putting yourself in a position to be the **** of last year's jokes"...B-)

sahib lopez likes this.
    03-17-2014 05:16 PM
    One story before I crash. We drove from Dublin to Kilkenny and from there to Clonmel today. No issues with directions, thanks to HERE Maps and HERE Drive+ on my Nokia Lumia 810. My two coworkers were impressed since their Sprint iPhone devices were of not any help. With that good night and good day.
    MSFTisMIA, sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    03-17-2014 05:20 PM
    On this day today, things happened.
    03-17-2014 05:39 PM
    Well, my Mac**** Air just damaged my portable hard drive as i was backing up my ****!!!!

And now i don't have a ******* portable hard drive that works!

Piece of ****!
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    03-17-2014 06:05 PM
    Well, my Mac**** Air just damaged my portable hard drive as i was backing up my ****!!!!

And now i don't have a ******* portable hard drive that works!

Piece of ****!
    you mean your time capsule ? :(
    let your mac air get some air :-p
    it's time to use your surface 2 :D
    sahib lopez and LMZR like this.
    03-17-2014 06:12 PM
    And I am back in this thread , back to life , felling much better after having full 7 days of antibiotics course , on liquid diet :( , damn that bacteria is removed from my throat , I can easily swallow anything , dr scared me you need to get admission , operation time huh see I am fine , dancing and posting here ;)
    03-17-2014 06:14 PM
    One story before I crash. We drove from Dublin to Kilkenny and from there to Clonmel today. No issues with directions, thanks to HERE Maps and HERE Drive+ on my Nokia Lumia 810. My two coworkers were impressed since their Sprint iPhone devices were of not any help. With that good night and good day.
    Ah! Nice!

The dirty little secret with the iPhone has always been the strength of its antennas...it isn't worth a damn here in the US unless you have Verizon. An iPhone on Sprint is like a pretty girl with a ****ed up credit history looking for a sugar daddy - avoid that at all costs! Can I tell you the number of friends I have with iPhones on Sprint and whenever you hit them up the calls drop faster than BP's jaw in reaction to getting locked up in an all you can eat cake factory overnight...
    03-17-2014 06:20 PM
    I should sleep now , 4:50 A.M , still have loads of project work , will continue later this evening , Night guys zzzzzzzz
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-17-2014 06:24 PM
144,469 ... 18081809181018111812 ...