Today Tango was introduced. It's fun, I like it.
    In not very good with tango :o I practiced on it for a while and didn't like it as much as I though I would .then again most Parties are with mexicans and mexican girls dobt dance that. Maybe American girls do :p! Anyways I hope you like tango !

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums
    03-17-2014 07:25 PM
    Well this year is still here, whispering in your ears saying: "stop being a knucklehead and putting yourself in a position to be the **** of last year's jokes"...B-)

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    Okok i did set myself up for that one it's never fun to always come back with bad comebacks :p eventually ill get one so good the world will stop and stare

03-17-2014 07:28 PM
    One story before I crash. We drove from Dublin to Kilkenny and from there to Clonmel today. No issues with directions, thanks to HERE Maps and HERE Drive+ on my Nokia Lumia 810. My two coworkers were impressed since their Sprint iPhone devices were of not any help. With that good night and good day.
    I wonder how thisr faces were when thier phones were beaten by a windows phone . Who needs google maps .... Ops almost forgot about snowflake and maybe rue but Nokia wins with their offline solution with Maps. It's nice to download a Map before going to a different country Instead of using data :o . Anyways I digress but , ha Take that apple maps !

Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-17-2014 07:32 PM
    And I am back in this thread , back to life , felling much better after having full 7 days of antibiotics course , on liquid diet :( , damn that bacteria is removed from my throat , I can easily swallow anything , dr scared me you need to get admission , operation time huh see I am fine , dancing and posting here ;)
    O.o I forget that people get sick as I hardly get sick . But now you need to get even better !

Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    03-17-2014 07:33 PM
    I should sleep now , 4:50 A.M , still have loads of project work , will continue later this evening , Night guys zzzzzzzz
    I could never stay up late to do hm :o sleep is more important to me than hw that in late for

03-17-2014 07:36 PM
    I could never stay up late to do hm :o sleep is more important to me than hw that in late for

umm I am awake :-p it's raining out :(
    I hate completing pending assignments but hey I get free grades/marks for doing so , and half of the time I was just listening to music , playing games , here on wpcentral and opened compiler for 2-30 minute lol
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-17-2014 08:59 PM
    Morning guys , hope you all have a nice day ahead smile:
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-17-2014 09:00 PM
    Morning guys , hope you all have a nice day ahead smile:
    It's still Monday night here...

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums
    03-17-2014 09:27 PM
    umm I am awake :-p it's raining out :(
    I hate completing pending assignments but hey I get free grades/marks for doing so , and half of the time I was just listening to music , playing games , here on wpcentral and opened compiler for 2-30 minute lol
    Lol I procrastinate too :p

03-17-2014 09:29 PM

I was going to say that :o copier!!! ..

unstoppablekem likes this.
    03-17-2014 09:29 PM
    I was going to say that :o copier!!! ..

:D

03-17-2014 09:30 PM

GOOD NIGHT , you should sleep now :D
    03-17-2014 09:37 PM
    :D

I will get you back too ;P
    03-17-2014 10:08 PM
    GOOD NIGHT , you should sleep now :D
    its till 8:08 pm its early
    03-17-2014 10:09 PM
    im the last , im the last, im the last emperor , im the last king that has a castle that you cant enter
    oh that rhymed .....im sooooo cool >:)
    03-17-2014 10:11 PM
    wtf news are now saying the whole Russia invading crimea could lead us to ww3 . I guess this is media at its best. over reacting to peoples fears to make more views and money and if ww3 happens it goes to show that leaders have not learned about what ww1 and ww2 were
    03-17-2014 10:19 PM
    Argh not a good day , I slept while taking shower :(
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-17-2014 10:37 PM
    Still searching for a pair of headphones to fit me for my commute...

I got the Nokia Coloud Pop (red...i wanted the yellow ones but they didn't have it). They sound lower than my Senneheisers. The sound itself is nice but the ear tips won't stay in my ears. I've used some of my Purity tips and those seem to be better. I washed my workout senneheisers by accidents this weekend by leaving them in the hoodie i put in the laundry.

I refuse to wear a pair of cans on my commute, especially because of the tough places I walk through. Why can't I just find a pair of headphones that work for me?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-17-2014 11:24 PM
    Argh not a good day , I slept while taking shower :(
    o.o ehhhh how does that happen XD
    03-17-2014 11:53 PM

I got the Nokia Coloud Pop (red...i wanted the yellow ones but they didn't have it). They sound lower than my Senneheisers. The sound itself is nice but the ear tips won't stay in my ears. I've used some of my Purity tips and those seem to be better. I washed my workout senneheisers by accidents this weekend by leaving them in the hoodie i put in the laundry.

I refuse to wear a pair of cans on my commute, especially because of the tough places I walk through. Why can't I just find a pair of headphones that work for me?
    the headphone companies are out to get you ! but I think its the burden of being a good consumer, we are good consumers put lots of thought on what we want and do lots of research on things we want
    03-17-2014 11:55 PM
    im off ...good night and good morning :P
    03-18-2014 01:00 AM
    I should sleep now , 4:50 A.M , still have loads of project work , will continue later this evening , Night guys zzzzzzzz
    Good luck with your projects.
    03-18-2014 01:02 AM
    Morning. I'm going to try to go to work. I feel okay. Not perfect. I'll just see how the day goes.
    03-18-2014 01:06 AM

Sometimes I'll only wear one earbud and leave the other hanging on my shoulder if I need to hear outside surroundings. I'm using the Purity 920s. I got them half price from the Microsoft Store when they discontinued cyan. Cyan still look good with my red 920, although you can't see the 920 is red, since it's in a black case.
    03-18-2014 01:07 AM
    Morning. I'm going to try to go to work. I feel okay. Not perfect. I'll just see how the day goes.
    Good morning! I hope you have a nice Tuesday.
    03-18-2014 01:09 AM
144,448 ... 18091810181118121813 ...