I was awake the whole night...I guess and slept for 2-3 hours in the morning.
    Sahib keeping you awake again huh?

That doesn't sound right.... um...
    03-18-2014 09:33 AM
    We've got some stupid shortsighted voters here in the US so I put nothing past the American voting populous...
    Oh I know. I was being a bit fatalistic but really can't someone straighten that system out over there? Not that here is much better but at least we politicians who can string sentences together coherently....
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-18-2014 09:34 AM

It just sounds hilarious! You know these two young people like to keep going and going...
    N_LaRUE, hope4wp and sahib lopez like this.
    03-18-2014 09:43 AM
    Oh I know. I was being a bit fatalistic but really can't someone straighten that system out over there? Not that here is much better but at least we politicians who can string sentences together coherently....
    Um, the country was founded by a bunch of rich white men who counted Native Americans as obstacles and blacks as property (3/5 of a person) and did not want to pay taxes. That's where the system became haywire.

Everything since then has been a band aid to fix a flawed system. So nope, it won't be fixed...just managed, in a similar way in which meds are used to manage any chronic illness...
    03-18-2014 09:46 AM
    Snakes are fascinating!! :)
    Yes, they are.
    03-18-2014 09:48 AM
    dscn2562.jpg

That's a snake I encountered in Austria during a hike.
    03-18-2014 09:51 AM
    Um, the country was founded by a bunch of rich white men who counted Native Americans as obstacles and blacks as property (3/5 of a person) and did not want to pay taxes. That's where the system became haywire.

Everything since then has been a band aid to fix a flawed system. So nope, it won't be fixed...just managed, in a similar way in which meds are used to manage any chronic illness...
    Lots of political systems need to be fixed. The UK is rather horrible as well in a lot of ways. Lots of it tied to old traditions that no longer have any validity.

I like the US but if there's one thing that prevents me from ever wanting to live there it's the politics.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-18-2014 10:16 AM
    Lots of political systems need to be fixed. The UK is rather horrible as well in a lot of ways. Lots of it tied to old traditions that no longer have any validity.

I like the US but if there's one thing that prevents me from ever wanting to live there it's the politics.
    Oh, I know how bad the UK one is. When we got independence in Jamaica, we kept the system but installed local faces...so we have the same warts here.

Many folks live here in spite of the politics...
    03-18-2014 10:22 AM
    So I'm going to follow through on Sahib's suggestion and send my in ear purity headphones back to see if they can do an exchange. This is the second one and after thus my warranty is voided because I bought them early last may. I still may get another pair of senneheisers too but that can wait...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-18-2014 10:24 AM
    Look at the 1520 would be perfect to have I love it and compared the size to the SONY XPERIA Z it not that much bigger.

I went to Carphone warehouse didn't have one on display so looked in O2 which they had a massive display for the NOKIA LUMIA 1520.
    03-18-2014 10:29 AM

Lol we talk too much
    03-18-2014 10:32 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2562.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	617.9 KB 
ID:	59808

It's beautiful 😍
    Chregu and N_LaRUE like this.
    03-18-2014 10:32 AM
    Lol we talk too much
    I know. :P At least you keep each other company. :)

Hmmm that didn't come out right either.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-18-2014 10:33 AM
    Now you're talking! I like the Nokia version of the SIM ejector tool better because I can leave it on my key ring with my apartment keys. I switch SIMs so easily now it's not funny. I only try to do that though at the end of the day, not while I'm out...
    I bought a six pack, it was quite cheap on eBay. The main reason was I did not like how the paper clip would make the hole distorted in my pristine Nokia/HTC devices. Second reason is when I sell them, I would like the buyer to feel like they got the whole package and not some spiel like "use a paper clip", I mean if I am paying over $100 for something, I'd like a proper tool not an excuse to use a paper clip.
    03-18-2014 10:38 AM
    The Moto G camera is crap. That's a good reason to stay with the 8X I guess.
    03-18-2014 10:41 AM
    You mean "teri maa ki" :p
    Oye yes :D
    hope4wp likes this.
    03-18-2014 10:53 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2562.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	617.9 KB 
ID:	59808

Looks like a couple of the politicians I see on the elections fliers in my neighborhood...
    03-18-2014 10:54 AM
    You will get loads of crap apps in play store , the reason behind the increasing apps on that store , thousands of flashlight apps , same goes on ios App Store , lumia is well known for camera hardware , so will you use moto G as daily driver ?
    03-18-2014 10:55 AM
    Look at the 1520 would be perfect to have I love it and compared the size to the SONY XPERIA Z it not that much bigger.

I went to Carphone warehouse didn't have one on display so looked in O2 which they had a massive display for the NOKIA LUMIA 1520.
    Did you try it out at O2?
    03-18-2014 10:55 AM
    I know. :P At least you keep each other company. :)

Hmmm that didn't come out right either.
    Not as bad as the first...keep at it, you'll get it right (blame it on the sickness...)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-18-2014 10:56 AM
    Looks like a couple of the politicians I see on the elections fliers in my neighborhood...
    And I am shivering , don't know how dad watch animal planet and nat geo wild :p
    03-18-2014 10:57 AM
    I bought a six pack, it was quite cheap on eBay. The main reason was I did not like how the paper clip would make the hole distorted in my pristine Nokia/HTC devices. Second reason is when I sell them, I would like the buyer to feel like they got the whole package and not some spiel like "use a paper clip", I mean if I am paying over $100 for something, I'd like a proper tool not an excuse to use a paper clip.
    Agreed. Most times I've gotten those phones they've taken away the SIM ejector tool. It is why I put the one I was using back into the 920 box to send to my dad even though I bought him a new SIM.
    It is always the little thing that can close a sale...
    03-18-2014 10:58 AM
    Oh, we forgot to tell you that. But for a phone that cheap, we figured we didn't have to tell you that...
    03-18-2014 10:59 AM
    You will get loads of crap apps in play store , the reason behind the increasing apps on that store , thousands of flashlight apps , same goes on ios App Store , lumia is well known for camera hardware , so will you use moto G as daily driver ?
    No, I just decided against buying one because of the bad camera. I don't need a great camera, or fancy camera software, however I want a camera that takes good pictures when I don't have a dedicated camera with me.

The 8X usually does a great job.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-18-2014 10:59 AM
    Oh, we forgot to tell you that. But for a phone that cheap, we figured we didn't have to tell you that...
    Maybe I would have settled with an okay camera. But bad is just too bad :-)
    03-18-2014 11:01 AM
142,797 ... 18131814181518161817 ...