Did you try it out at O2?
    yes
    03-18-2014 11:02 AM
    You will get loads of crap apps in play store , the reason behind the increasing apps on that store , thousands of flashlight apps , same goes on ios App Store , lumia is well known for camera hardware , so will you use moto G as daily driver ?
    Don't encourage him (lol). He's just going through a "I wanna replace my 8X now" phase. My guess is once the new WP comes out, he'll get a good Nokia or HTC. The only Android he may get is the HTC One. Otherwise, it is an iPhone 6 if WP disappoints him...
    Chregu and Himanshu Chowdhary like this.
    03-18-2014 11:02 AM
    And I am shivering , don't know how dad watch animal planet and nat geo wild :p
    It's fun and fascinating. I only shiver when the politicians comes around as you know they're up to something...
    03-18-2014 11:03 AM
    Sahib keeping you awake again huh?

That doesn't sound right.... um...
    I was asleep too :P i don't stay up ! im hip!
    03-18-2014 11:06 AM
    And I am shivering , don't know how dad watch animal planet and nat geo wild :p
    Are you afraid of politicians or snakes??? :P
    It just sounds hilarious! You know these two young people like to keep going and going...
    sound like the energizer bunny ;P
    i would be more afraid of snakes before politicians are more talk than do unlike snakes they are more " bite now never talk later"
    03-18-2014 11:07 AM
    I was asleep too :P i don't stay up ! im hip!
    I know that Nadia's time difference is more inline with mine so you're keeping her awake all night. Hmmm... um...

Is that better MIA?
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-18-2014 11:07 AM
    i would be more afraid of snakes before politicians are more talk than do unlike snakes they are more " bite now never talk later"
    Snake bites are only bad if they're poisonous and they're over quickly. A bad politician can hang around for years and be even more poisonous.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-18-2014 11:08 AM
    Lol we talk too much
    i thought you talk to chu :P
    03-18-2014 11:08 AM
    Snake bites are only bad if they're poisonous and they're over quickly. A bad politician can hang around for years and be even more poisonous.
    ill take the snake bite than deal with the hierocracy of the politicians D: that's a nightmare i wouldn't want to deal with .....OH that could be a good this or that
    03-18-2014 11:10 AM
    I know. :P At least you keep each other company. :)

Hmmm that didn't come out right either.
    i think you are starting to sound like me ;)
    03-18-2014 11:10 AM
    Don't encourage him (lol). He's just going through a "I wanna replace my 8X now" phase. My guess is once the new WP comes out, he'll get a good Nokia or HTC. The only Android he may get is the HTC One. Otherwise, it is an iPhone 6 if WP disappoints him...
    You know me too good :D
    03-18-2014 11:13 AM
    You know me too good :D
    She says this to me alot.

Nah, i just pay attention...(that's my reply to her too)
    Chregu likes this.
    03-18-2014 11:14 AM
    Aren't they the same thing?
    03-18-2014 11:14 AM
    I think it's very interesting how Putin can come and say: "Hi guys, we'll take the Krim. Thanks for listening and have a good day." and all the West is doing is screaming: "You can't have it, it's ours, you are mean!" but it has no consequences and they do nothing.

One of my coworkers has family there, but I think it's to delicate of a topic to discuss it with her. We are not that close.
    03-18-2014 11:16 AM
    yes
    Cool. It is a nice phone. Well, y'all know how I feel about it so it's a good choice for you...
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    03-18-2014 11:16 AM
    Aren't they the same thing?
    Not really. Most people's perception of snakes is due to bad literature on them and misunderstanding. Most people don't know what a good politician is or that good politician is an oxymoron.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-18-2014 11:17 AM
    I'm more scared of the politicians cuz they do a better job at pumping out poison when the dangerous ones open their mouth...
    03-18-2014 11:18 AM
    I think it's very interesting how Putin can come and say: "Hi guys, we'll take the Krim. Thanks for listening and have a good day." and all the West is doing is screaming: "You can't have it, it's ours, you are mean!" but it has no consequences and they do nothing.

One of my coworkers has family there, but I think it's to delicate of a topic to discuss it with her. We are not that close.
    i have no say in this so im not going to say anything :P
    I know that Nadia's time difference is more inline with mine so you're keeping her awake all night. Hmmm... um...

Is that better MIA?
    Don't mind me...i don't get to bust your chops much so I'm just going with it...

What is the west going to do? Really? Russia is too powerful economic wise. The thing that bothers me in all this however is if those people wanted to be Russian so bad, why not live there and leave the Ukraine alone? I don't get it.
    03-18-2014 11:19 AM

Is that better MIA?
    ........... you giving mia more ideas!!! D: i keep no one up :P buy myself!
    03-18-2014 11:20 AM
    Don't mind me...i don't get to bust your chops much so I'm just going with it...
    I didn't mean for it to sound that way. :P
    03-18-2014 11:20 AM
    ........... you giving mia more ideas!!! D: i keep no one up :P buy myself!
    We don't really need to know what you do with yourself...
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-18-2014 11:21 AM
143,692 ... 18141815181618171818 ...