Don't mind me...i don't get to bust your chops much so I'm just going with it...
    ..... to late ....hes going to tease me D:
    03-18-2014 12:21 PM
    We don't really need to know what you do with yourself...
    NOOOOOOO i didn't mean it like that either ......D:
    03-18-2014 12:21 PM
    Cool. It is a nice phone. Well, y'all know how I feel about it so it's a good choice for you...
    I wouldn't want the red it too glossy and slippery would go for the matte finish which would be either black or white.
    03-18-2014 12:22 PM
    NOOOOOOO i didn't mean it like that either ......D:
    I can only go by what you said. Easy to take these things out of context you know. :P
    03-18-2014 12:23 PM
    What is the west going to do? Really? Russia is too powerful economic wise. The thing that bothers me in all this however is if those people wanted to be Russian so bad, why not live there and leave the Ukraine alone? I don't get it.
    I think these 96 % were pretty much constructed. In my opinion it's all just a farce, Russia just took it. That's it.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-18-2014 12:26 PM
    But as I said earlier to some friends, if we get a new Cold War at least James Bond movies will become good again.
    03-18-2014 12:26 PM
    I can only go by what you said. Easy to take these things out of context you know. :P
    only if you or mia goes there .! :P
    03-18-2014 12:27 PM
    But as I said earlier to some friends, if we get a new Cold War at least James Bond movies will become good again.
    ill be 00-tri-tip :3
    03-18-2014 12:28 PM
    I think it's very interesting how Putin can come and say: "Hi guys, we'll take the Krim. Thanks for listening and have a good day." and all the West is doing is screaming: "You can't have it, it's ours, you are mean!" but it has no consequences and they do nothing.

One of my coworkers has family there, but I think it's to delicate of a topic to discuss it with her. We are not that close.
    My understanding is that under the USSR, Russia always had a tight grip on Ukraine. The Crimea for its military strategic importance has always been under Russian influence - even after Russia gave it to Ukraine once the USSR broke up, much to the chagrin of some folks. Still, Putin doesn't have a right to walk in their and grab it. NATO and the EU needs to do something...
    03-18-2014 12:28 PM
    i thought you talk to chu :P
    Wow! You're jelly again :O Shu <3
    03-18-2014 12:29 PM
    Aren't they the same thing?
    You're disrespecting the snakes ;)
    N_LaRUE, sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-18-2014 12:30 PM
    i thought you talk to chu :P
    Make It Wit Chu.

sahib lopez likes this.
    03-18-2014 12:31 PM
    My understanding is that under the USSR, Russia always had a tight grip on Ukraine. The Crimea for its military strategic importance has always been under Russian influence - even after Russia gave it to Ukraine once the USSR broke up, much to the chagrin of some folks. Still, Putin doesn't have a right to walk in their and grab it. NATO and the EU needs to do something...
    Unless you want WWIII not much is going to happen.
    03-18-2014 12:33 PM
    Wow! You're jelly again :O Shu <3
    im not jelly D: ...this isn't going to be my day of talking
    03-18-2014 12:46 PM
    One story before I crash. We drove from Dublin to Kilkenny and from there to Clonmel today. No issues with directions, thanks to HERE Maps and HERE Drive+ on my Nokia Lumia 810. My two coworkers were impressed since their Sprint iPhone devices were of not any help. With that good night and good day.
    Newsflash, one of my Sprint iPhone co-workers just asked me to hook him up with a WP device, apparently he likes what my Lumia 810 can do:-) His backup device is a Samesung Galaxy S3:-)
    03-18-2014 12:46 PM
    I don't think ww3 will happen since everyone is scared of that happening again
    03-18-2014 12:47 PM
    Newsflash, one of my Sprint iPhone co-workers just asked me to hook him up with a WP device, apparently he likes what my Lumia 810 can do:-) His backup device is a Samesung Galaxy S3:-)
    +810 +822 +620 +htc arrive
    03-18-2014 12:47 PM
    I wouldn't want the red it too glossy and slippery would go for the matte finish which would be either black or white.
    The white has a matte finish? Interessting, as all the white Lumias i've seen since the 920 white is still glossy...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-18-2014 12:48 PM
    Not really. Most people's perception of snakes is due to bad literature on them and misunderstanding. Most people don't know what a good politician is or that good politician is an oxymoron.
    Growing up in the swamps, I'm very knowledgable about snakes actually. It really was a sarcastic comment on politicians. Not to be taken literally.
    03-18-2014 12:50 PM
    True, Lord knows the US cannot fight that with all the yammering at home for cuts in the military budget. Still, if i went and annexed a part of my neighbor's property my reward would be a face full of bullet holes...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-18-2014 12:50 PM
    If he isn't on sprint you can sell him one of the million Lumias you have...if he is on Sprint you can still sell him one of the million of Lumias you have and tell him put a prepaid SIM in there for the interim...

To be serious though, his choices on Sprint are the Ativ S Neo and the 8XT...
    03-18-2014 12:53 PM
    Hence why I said nothing will happen. I can't see cold war politics taking off again either. It's a different world now but we still have a dictator in Russia. Anyone who thought otherwise is delusional.

This is what happens when you let countries become too powerful with too many powerful people. They feel they can do what they want. So no surprise to me.
    03-18-2014 12:54 PM
    That's what folks said after The Great War ended (World War I)...we just haven't had the right ***** surface yet to drive us to the brink of nuclear oblivion...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-18-2014 12:55 PM
    Growing up in the swamps, I'm very knowledgable about snakes actually. It really was a sarcastic comment on politicians. Not to be taken literally.
    I was being general. Not being specific to you. I'm still sick. Being subtle maybe out of my reach still. :P
    03-18-2014 12:56 PM
    That's what folks said after The Great War ended (World War I)...we just haven't had the right ***** surface yet to drive us to the brink of nuclear oblivion...
    Let's hope it doesn't go that way. I've always worried about a crazy getting a hold of a nuke. I guess we didn't think anyone in Russia was crazy anymore. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-18-2014 12:57 PM
145,195 ... 18151816181718181819 ...