The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    As I have nothing better to do at Saturday, and it will maybe be the last warm day this year, I've decided to go on a 70 km walk. I don't know if I can do it, in spring I walked 50 km and that was okay, but I wouldn't have wanted to walk further.

This will be interesting.
    that's great :-) May the force be with you during this one :p don't forget to pack extra battery/portable charger for your lumia to take few shots to share with us! Any specified destination?
    Chregu likes this.
    08-29-2013 12:27 PM
    that's great :-) May the force be with you during this one :p don't forget to pack extra battery/portable charger for your lumia to take few shots to share with us! Any specified destination?
    I own a 8X, but I'll take my camera with me ;-)

I will attempt to walk from Lucerne to Olten, but on a less direct route than this: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/luze...g=dbrw&newdg=1
    08-29-2013 12:30 PM
    Chregu, good luck buddy. That sounds a lot like work, but really kind of fun. I lobe walking in new areas. Not sure if I am as dedicated as you, but I like it....
    Chregu likes this.
    08-29-2013 12:34 PM
    I own a 8X, but I'll take my camera with me ;-)

I will attempt to walk from Lucerne to Olten, but on a less direct route than this: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/luze...g=dbrw&newdg=1
    entschuldigung, your night shots are so good that I thought you own a 920 :-) cool, just choose right boots, prepare supplies and enjoy your trip :p I wish I had time to walk at least 10km! I envy you!
    Chregu likes this.
    08-29-2013 12:43 PM
    I realized that German lessons in high-school weren't that useless as I thought. :-) I understand your route plan! One day I'll visit my teacher to thank him just for that.! :p

Edit: oh, well I have no clue what the hell means fugngerunterfhrung :) saay whaaaaaat 😵
    08-29-2013 12:48 PM
    The download for my laptop is half the speed of all the rest which is 60+ for all the other laptops and then mine only getting 30 to 40?
    08-29-2013 12:50 PM
    I realized that German lessons in high-school weren't that useless as I thought. :-) I understand your route plan! One day I'll visit my teacher to thank him just for that.! :p

Edit: oh, well I have no clue what the hell means fugngerunterfhrung :) saay whaaaaaat 
    You made me laugh there ;-)

It's a pedestrian underpass :D
    Martsicky likes this.
    08-29-2013 12:57 PM
    Windows Phone games often arrive after other platforms. Here's why | Windows Phone Central

I don't care much about the article, but I think the comments are funny. Mostly because they show that the translation of WPC is at least as terrible as the one of WMP ;-)
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    08-29-2013 01:29 PM
    Oh thanks for explanation :-) I was almost sure that nothing* could surprise me after Straenbahnhaltestelle :)
    Chregu likes this.
    08-29-2013 02:09 PM
    Oh thanks for explanation :-) I was almost sure that anything could surprise me after Straenbahnhaltestelle :)
    German loves the long connected words :D
    08-29-2013 02:10 PM
    yeah, I see haha. Which one is the longest you know? ;-)
    08-29-2013 02:13 PM
    yeah, I see haha. Which one is the longest you know? ;-)
    I think Seeschifffahrtsgesellschaft is on that is tossed around a lot ;-)
    Martsicky likes this.
    08-29-2013 02:15 PM
    I don't know how I lived without glance and double tap!
    08-29-2013 02:19 PM
    I think Seeschifffahrtsgesellschaft is on that is tossed around a lot ;-)
    ugh *processing data.........* WHAAAAAT IN THE NAME OF WILHELM TELL DOES IT MEAN?! (ya, that's your local historical accent as an replacement ;-) )
    Last edited by Martsicky; 08-29-2013 at 02:33 PM.
    Chregu likes this.
    08-29-2013 02:21 PM
    I don't know how I lived without glance and double tap!
    hehe glad you've finally got it!
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    08-29-2013 02:27 PM
    Haha funny: "Thumbs up if you spent more money this weekend, than Arsene Wenger during whole summer" :D #Arsenal#COYG
    08-29-2013 02:28 PM
    ugh *processing data.........* WHAAAAAT IN THE NAME OF WILHELM TELL DOES IT MEAN?! (ya, that's your local historical accent as an replacement)
    Very nice reference :)

Won't there be a movie called Tell 3D? With Brendan Fraser as Wilhelm Tell, I'm so looking forward to this thing, I imagine it will stamp swiss culture into the ground and be hilariously bad. :-)

The Legend of William Tell: 3D (2014) - IMDb

It means something like lake-boat shipping cooperation.
    Martsicky likes this.
    08-29-2013 02:33 PM
    Glad you liked it. :P At the beginning I wanted to involve Arnold von Winkelried, because I kept in mind that polish poet, Juliusz Słowacki considered Poland the "Winkelried of nations" in one of his books :-) but... decided to bring someone real.
    Didn't hear about. I can say that every polish movie about glorious historical events aren't crossing 6stars overall rating. :p Always great expectations, but then it is nothing to remember at all. :(
    Chregu likes this.
    08-29-2013 02:44 PM
    Glad you liked it. :P At the beginning I wanted to involve Arnold von Winkelried, because I kept in mind that polish poet, Juliusz Słowacki considered Poland the "Winkelried of nations" in one of his books :-) but... decided to bring someone real.
    Didn't hear about. I can say that every polish movie about glorious historical events aren't crossing 6stars overall rating. :p Always great expectations, but then it is nothing to remember at all. :(
    I can unashamedly admit that your knowledge in history must exceed mine by far. I'm impressed, I think you know so much more about Winkelried than I do. All I know is roughly the myth. ...and some years ago I had some ice cream near the field this was allegedly happening. And I am Swiss ;-)

On an unrelated note, I just watched Iron Man 3, and now I know this "twist" everybody was talking about and surprisingly nobody spoiled for me. I belong to the people not liking it at all. Also, after the finally most of the movie seems just so constructed. If I have to decide if I watch this one again, or Kiss Kiss Bang Bang from the same director, it will definitely be Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, I just love this movie.
    Martsicky likes this.
    08-29-2013 03:24 PM
    I want to discuss something dumb :P
    08-29-2013 03:36 PM

On an unrelated note, I just watched Iron Man 3, and now I know this "twist" everybody was talking about and surprisingly nobody spoiled for me. I belong to the people not liking it at all. Also, after the finally most of the movie seems just so constructed. If I have to decide if I watch this one again, or Kiss Kiss Bang Bang from the same director, it will definitely be Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, I just love this movie.
    I also didn't like the ending
    08-29-2013 03:38 PM
    I'm now going to discuss something dumb,

Why is it that clouds are made of cotton candy and the moon is made out of cheese?
    08-29-2013 03:39 PM
    I'm now going to discuss something dumb,

Why is it that clouds are made of cotton candy and the moon is made out of cheese?
    I am surrounded by very intelligent people all day, most of them having a PhD, and nobody could ever explain to me why clouds have a distinct ending, why they form defined volumes up in the sky.

If anybody of you know this, please elucidate me!

...now I have to look it up in the internet (I wanted to write: "Now I have to google it, but I didn't!)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-29-2013 03:49 PM
    I am surrounded by very intelligent people all day, most of them having a PhD, and nobody could ever explain to me why clouds have a distinct ending, why they form defined volumes up in the sky.

...now I have to look it up in the internet (I wanted to write: "Now I have to google it, but I didn't!)
    It bing I'm going to bing it!!!
    Chregu and N_LaRUE like this.
    08-29-2013 03:51 PM

You need some dumbness! :P
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-29-2013 03:51 PM
142,852 ... 180181182183184 ...