The movie is called Hot Fuzz :-/
    I loved the movie when it came out a few years ago...
    Chregu likes this.
    03-19-2014 04:20 AM
    You need to try it without the peel, it is not that bad or bitter. And according to eastern medicine philosophy, bitter is good for you, cleanses the system.
    I'm not into eastern medicine. :P I'm quite happy to bypass the 'bliss' of grapefruit.
    03-19-2014 04:22 AM
    I think it's pretty much my favourite comedy. The first time I saw it in a cinema in Germany and couldn't understand what's the fuss about the Fuzz, but when I watched it later in English it was so incredibly hilarious.

That's one of the reasons why I avoid watching dubbed movies nowadays.
    03-19-2014 04:23 AM
    Anyone following Android Wear and Moto/LG smartwatches...kinda makes me want to jump ship:-(
    03-19-2014 04:26 AM
    Anyone following Android Wear and Moto/LG smartwatches...kinda makes me want to jump ship:-(
    I haven't looked at them yet. I was talking to a coworker yesterday who owns a Pebble. He's quite happy with it. Have to admit my geek side came out. :P
    03-19-2014 04:30 AM
    I haven't looked at them yet. I was talking to a coworker yesterday who owns a Pebble. He's quite happy with it. Have to admit my geek side came out. :P
    I don't want a watch I have to charge all the time.

Anyway, Michael Knight had a smartwatch ages ago.

michael-knight-watch.jpg
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-19-2014 04:38 AM
    03-19-2014 04:48 AM
    Here is some reading material for everyone:
    Android Wear: the age of Google smartwatches begins | The Verge
    I thought the round one was neat until I saw how thick it was. I wonder if/when MS will go down this route as well.
    03-19-2014 04:54 AM
    I thought the round one was neat until I saw how thick it was. I wonder if/when MS will go down this route as well.
    They will probably release one in 4 years with very limited features. And when somebody mentions the limited feature set, all the fanboys will cry out that Microsoft is very new to the game and it just needs time to catch up. Around 2 years later a new smartwatch will be released that is exactly the same but has a new kernel, so new programs won't run on old smartwatches. Also syncing will be removed and you have to put on files by drag and drop now. Well, of course they will also release a buggy software in beta that helps with it, but it won't really work. New features will still not be introduced though, but some of the features will be cut to be reintroduced in a later update. Microsoft will be very proud of that too.

Then, again a few years later a big update will be promised and everybody hopes it will finally bring all the needed features, and everybody will look forward in high anticipation to Build 2022.
    LMZR, BIGPADDY and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-19-2014 05:01 AM
    They will probably release one in 4 years with very limited features. And when somebody mentions the limited feature set, all the fanboys will cry out that Microsoft is very new to the game and it just needs time to catch up. Around 2 years later a new smartwatch will be released that is exactly the same but has a new kernel, so new programs won't run on old smartwatches. Also syncing will be removed and you have to put on files by drag and drop now. Well, of course they will also release a buggy software in beta that helps with it, but it won't really work. New features will still not be introduced though, but some of the features will be cut to be reintroduced in a later update. Microsoft will be very proud of that too.

Then, again a few years later a big update will be promised and everybody hopes it will finally bring all the needed features, and everybody will look forward in high anticipation to Build 2022.
    That's one of the things I like about you. You're so optimistic. :P
    Chregu, LMZR, BIGPADDY and 2 others like this.
    03-19-2014 05:06 AM
    I've never watched it but from what I've heard of and seen, it looks like a epic movie!
    03-19-2014 05:11 AM

Beginning to show some hate for Microsoft? :P
    03-19-2014 05:12 AM
    I am in high spirits tonight, must be due to the good day I had.
    Chregu likes this.
    03-19-2014 05:13 AM
    I think my YouTube channel is beginning to get some attention, 3 subscribers...
    03-19-2014 05:14 AM
    Well, what do you know, I've done one post per minute!

What does everybody think of my video?
    03-19-2014 05:14 AM
    I don't see it as hate. Just perception and a bit of reality.
    Chregu likes this.
    03-19-2014 05:15 AM
    I've had a lot of people talk to me about my Pebble. :)
    03-19-2014 05:15 AM
    Well, what do you know, I've done one post per minute!

What does everybody think of my video?
    I didn't get a chance to see it.
    03-19-2014 05:16 AM
    I don't see it as hate. Just perception and a bit of reality.
    True, the post was never intended to be a fanboy post, as I am still heavily considering getting a Moto G, and I am using two Google services. Chrome and YouTube

And I am really liking that Moto 360!
    03-19-2014 05:17 AM
    Hate is a very strong emotion. I don't think any company is worth being hated, except in these extreme cases when companies destroy lives and nature. Even then I would only hate it when I'm personally involved.

Actually it's kind of funny what Microsoft did in the last few years, and now that I have written it down it even feels kind of pitiful.
    N_LaRUE, LMZR and BIGPADDY like this.
    03-19-2014 05:17 AM
    I didn't get a chance to see it.
    Check the last post on page 1820 ;)
    03-19-2014 05:18 AM
    Hate is a very strong emotion. I don't think any company is worth being hated, except in these extreme cases when companies destroy lives and nature. Even then I would only hate it when I'm personally involved.

Actually it's kind of funny what Microsoft did in the last few years, and now that I have written it down it even feels kind of pitiful.
    True, I guess using the word Hate was an overstatement, when you look back it is pretty stupid what Microsoft has done in the past few years...

And I am typing these posts on my Surface 2... I actually like the touch keyboard on the Surface. :)
    Chregu likes this.
    03-19-2014 05:19 AM
    True, the post was never intended to be a fanboy post, as I am still heavily considering getting a Moto G, and I am using two Google services. Chrome and YouTube

And I am really liking that Moto 360!
    Wasn't calling you fanboy. :P I can tell just by your signature and other things you've said that you're not a fan of any particular OS.

MS hasn't exactly shone in the last two years in my eyes. Nothing exciting about a 2 year old limited OS.
    Chregu and LMZR like this.
    03-19-2014 05:21 AM
    Wasn't calling you fanboy. :P I can tell just by your signature and other things you've said that you're not a fan of any particular OS.

MS hasn't exactly shone in the last two years in my eyes. Nothing exciting about a 2 year old limited OS.
    Hell, recently I love all of the four big smartphone competitors, but I prefer Motorola and Nokia in their Smartphone range, and I still wish I had a Blackberry Q10 and that webOS still existed...
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-19-2014 05:22 AM
    Hmm... I could get a Moto G by the end of this month, as I have enough to buy one and three quarters of a second one. :P
    03-19-2014 05:24 AM
142,785 ... 18201821182218231824 ...