Anybody played Endless Skater from the Windows Store?
    03-19-2014 05:26 AM
    I just had a advert on this webpage saying Ontario is a good place to go to...

I'd love to go to Canada and America, hell, I'd love to go to Europe as I have never been overseas before. :)
    03-19-2014 05:27 AM

I'd love to go to Canada and America, hell, I'd love to go to Europe as I have never been overseas before. :)
    You'd like to go to Europe, I'd like to go to Australia. So, if we can exchange our desires, we both have what we want!

I don't think desire is a word I should use in this situation...
    LMZR likes this.
    03-19-2014 05:32 AM

Ontario is nice in the summer time. There's lots to do, depending what you're into. Europe is nice spring, summer and autumn. Same goes for US.

I think you should avoid winter unless you're really into snow.
    03-19-2014 05:35 AM
    You'd like to go to Europe, I'd like to go to Australia. So, if we can exchange our desires, we both have what we want!

Desire... is a word that isn't the best word to use, but oh well. :D

My Grandparents are about to go to Austria in the coming months as my family history dates back to there. :)
    Chregu likes this.
    03-19-2014 05:36 AM
    Ontario is nice in the summer time. There's lots to do, depending what you're into. Europe is nice spring, summer and autumn. Same goes for US.

I think you should avoid winter unless you're really into snow.
    I have never seen Snow before, and I like cold temperatures, so I guess Ontario during winter would be nice. :)
    03-19-2014 05:36 AM
    I am listening to some demo material my band did a year ago this month. :)

Back when I was only a beginner in music editing... The sound is like lo-fi music but is also recorded using my MacBook Air's speakers using Garageband. :\
    03-19-2014 05:37 AM
    I have never seen Snow before, and I like cold temperatures, so I guess Ontario during winter would be nice. :)
    Yes, it can be. It can also be dangerous and boring. :P
    LMZR likes this.
    03-19-2014 05:38 AM

Australia is nice. I enjoyed my time there. However it does get boring there. To me anyway.
    03-19-2014 05:38 AM
    To me it feels strange that people have never seen snow. It's fun, I remember when my mother's dog saw snow for the first time, I don't think you will be as excited as she (she, the female dog, a *****) was ;-)

Yeah, my mother's dog is a *****, censor me forum, just censor me.
    LMZR, N_LaRUE and hope4wp like this.
    03-19-2014 05:39 AM
    To me it feels strange that people have never seen snow. It's fun, I remember when my mother's dog saw snow for the first time, I don't think you will be as excited as she was ;-)
    I don't know how I haven't seen Snow myself yet, but there are some mountains about 50 to 100 kilometres from where I live that have snow...
    Chregu likes this.
    03-19-2014 05:40 AM
    I don't know how I haven't seen Snow myself yet, but there are some mountains about 50 to 100 kilometres from where I live that have snow...
    I think it would be worth a trip :)
    03-19-2014 05:41 AM
    I was just about to comment that you're probably not that far from the snow fields. :P There's also New Zealand which is closer to Australia. :P However, you can still see snow over here and the US. It just doesn't seem to want to go.
    03-19-2014 05:42 AM
    Australia is nice. I enjoyed my time there. However it does get boring there. To me anyway.
    I've been in Australia ever since I was born and I've only been from the South of my state all the way to the north eastern parts of the state and then came back. :)

I've only ever had a presence in two states and one territory. :)
    03-19-2014 05:42 AM
    I was just about to comment that you're probably not that far from the snow fields. :P There's also New Zealand which is closer to Australia. :P However, you can still see snow over here and the US. It just doesn't seem to want to go.
    I wouldn't be surprised if some parts of the US had snow all year. :)
    03-19-2014 05:43 AM
    I think it would be worth a trip :)
    I think it easily would be myself :D
    Chregu likes this.
    03-19-2014 05:43 AM
    I've been in Australia ever since I was born and I've only been from the South of my state all the way to the north eastern parts of the state and then came back. :)

I've only ever had a presence in two states and one territory. :)
    I only made it to four states and even then only a small portion of them. Well I drove top to bottom of NSW and QLD but not out west. Still lots to see. That's ok though. :)
    03-19-2014 05:44 AM
    I wouldn't be surprised if some parts of the US had snow all year. :)
    Mountains only. Even Alaska doesn't have snow all year round.
    03-19-2014 05:45 AM
    To me it feels strange that people have never seen snow. It's fun, I remember when my mother's dog saw snow for the first time, I don't think you will be as excited as she (she, the female dog, a *****) was ;-)

Yeah, my mother's dog is a *****, censor me forum, just censor me.
    I think I laughed way harder than I should :D
    Chregu likes this.
    03-19-2014 05:46 AM
    I only made it to four states and even then only a small portion of them. Well I drove top to bottom of NSW and QLD but not out west. Still lots to see. That's ok though. :)
    I doubt there would be much to see over in the Western area of Australia... it's just a long desert
    03-19-2014 05:48 AM
    I doubt there would be much to see over in the Western area of Australia... it's just a long desert
    Still something to experience though. :)
    03-19-2014 05:50 AM
    Still something to experience though. :)
    Yeah I guess it would
    03-19-2014 05:53 AM
    Well, unfortunately I have school tomorrow so that means I have to go, good night/morning/evening to everybody. :)
    N_LaRUE and Chregu like this.
    03-19-2014 05:54 AM
    Well, unfortunately I have school tomorrow so that means I have to go, good night/morning/evening to everybody. :)
    Cheers! Have a good one.
    LMZR likes this.
    03-19-2014 05:54 AM
    Anyone following Android Wear and Moto/LG smartwatches...kinda makes me want to jump ship:-(
    Yes looking good so far they just need to slim the devices down but that will be a challenge.
    03-19-2014 06:06 AM
144,424 ... 18211822182318241825 ...