Yes looking good so far they just need to slim the devices down but that will be a challenge.
    Agreed. For some weird reason, I like the LG version just a tad bit better than the Moto 360....
    03-19-2014 06:21 AM
    They will probably release one in 4 years with very limited features. And when somebody mentions the limited feature set, all the fanboys will cry out that Microsoft is very new to the game and it just needs time to catch up. Around 2 years later a new smartwatch will be released that is exactly the same but has a new kernel, so new programs won't run on old smartwatches. Also syncing will be removed and you have to put on files by drag and drop now. Well, of course they will also release a buggy software in beta that helps with it, but it won't really work. New features will still not be introduced though, but some of the features will be cut to be reintroduced in a later update. Microsoft will be very proud of that too.

Then, again a few years later a big update will be promised and everybody hopes it will finally bring all the needed features, and everybody will look forward in high anticipation to Build 2022.
    Tch, tch, tch....a bit cynical today, eh?
    Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-19-2014 06:24 AM
    So they're going from making huge phones to compact smart watches? I wonder how much money people spend everyday on electronics
    Chregu and sahib lopez like this.
    03-19-2014 06:25 AM
    True, I guess using the word Hate was an overstatement, when you look back it is pretty stupid what Microsoft has done in the past few years...

And I am typing these posts on my Surface 2... I actually like the touch keyboard on the Surface. :)
    I love the Type Cover 2 on my Surface RT!
    03-19-2014 06:26 AM
    So they're going from making huge phones to compact smart watches? I wonder how much money people spend everyday on electronics
    This, coming from someone who has a cupboard full of Samsung tablets?!:-)
    03-19-2014 06:27 AM
    Didn't you know that the new trend is to have big *** phones but never use them? :P Instead get a watch so you can leave them in your bag. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    03-19-2014 06:29 AM
    Tch, tch, tch....a bit cynical today, eh?
    He's sadly not too far off though...
    Chregu likes this.
    03-19-2014 06:33 AM
    They increased prices in the canteen. That's not nice. Good thing I'll get a rise in September.
    03-19-2014 07:06 AM
    They increased prices in the canteen. That's not nice. Good thing I'll get a rise in September.
    They raise the prices here every year. I forget the justification for it. Thankfully I don't spend much money in either the cafe or the canteen.
    03-19-2014 07:07 AM
    They raise the prices here every year. I forget the justification for it. Thankfully I don't spend much money in either the cafe or the canteen.
    I didn't but somehow started to drink more and more coffees and getting more and more snacks. I really should stop though.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-19-2014 07:09 AM
    You mean you will get a "raise" in September, if you have to wait that long for a "rise" there is always the purple pill:-) To give you a bit of a hard time, time to proof read the posts....just like the authors on WP Central:-)
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-19-2014 07:11 AM
    Our cafeteria hasn't done than in the last three years that I have been there and the food quality is actually still quite good:-)
    03-19-2014 07:12 AM
    03-19-2014 07:19 AM
    You mean you will get a "raise" in September, if you have to wait that long for a "rise" there is always the purple pill:-) To give you a bit of a hard time, time to proof read the posts....just like the authors on WP Central:-)
    First of all I don't get money for posting here, it's not my job to proofread. Therefore I also have no interest to make a professional appearance. Secondly, English is not my native language. Raise and rise are two words that are easily confused as they translate similar.

I appreciate when I'm corrected, but we should probably leave that to La Rue as I really don't like the way you are doing it.
    03-19-2014 07:22 AM
    Our cafeteria hasn't done than in the last three years that I have been there and the food quality is actually still quite good:-)
    Wish I could say the same about the food in our canteen. I'm always disappointed. Even with the sandwiches. :/
    03-19-2014 07:22 AM
    You know something. I hate flus. Just saying.

Nothing worse than when you one nostril get's stuffed and you can't breath properly... :/
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-19-2014 07:28 AM
    First of all I don't get money for posting here, it's not my job to proofread. Therefore I also have no interest to make a professional appearance. Secondly, English is not my native language. Raise and rise are two words that are easily confused as they translate similar.

I appreciate when I'm corrected, but we should probably leave that to La Rue as I really don't like the way you are doing it.
    Sorry if you got offended.
    03-19-2014 07:29 AM
    I'll agree with that statement regarding grapefruit in general. Horrible tasting things.
    I'm a huge grapefruit fan. Growing up in the old hous back home, i looked forward to summer days when I could lay on the roof of the house on cloudly days and stretch my hand out to eat fresh grapefruit from the tree...man, those were the days...
    03-19-2014 08:30 AM
    Hell, recently I love all of the four big smartphone competitors, but I prefer Motorola and Nokia in their Smartphone range, and I still wish I had a Blackberry Q10 and that webOS still existed...
    Agreed on the WebOS. My close friend and I were reminscing on WebOS last night...I gave him my Touchpad last month and he's been nostaglic. Goes to show you many good products get killed and we are often stuck with the popular, slightly inferior **** due to the unpredictability of consumers...
    03-19-2014 08:35 AM
    Yeah, webOS was the first smartphone I truly embraced. Although it wasn't my first smart phone, as I had a Treo with Win Mobile.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-19-2014 08:42 AM
    Here is a thread for Chregu to go chase after:
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/pho...-stick-wp.html
    The truth is: what really new and innovative can each plaform add that this point?

I know for WP, if 8.1 does all that is highlighted in the SDK, is it really new and innovative? No, they're just catching up. Maybe I'm cynical but at this point until my phone is made out of 100% recycled materials, or i can charge my phone by using solar or indoor light source, not much in 2014 is innovative for me. Sharper, bigger screens? Meh. Faster processors I say yes to because it means the phone potentially can be more power effecient. Better battery tech? Yes. Otherwise...call me when we start using holograms...
    N_LaRUE, BIGPADDY and sahib lopez like this.
    03-19-2014 08:45 AM
    There only one device that I want with windows phone 8.1 on it, I think most of you know what im on about. ;)
    03-19-2014 08:51 AM
    I know few members have asked if MS reads these forums, I don't know if they do or not and still on the fence about it but leaning towards they don't.
    03-19-2014 08:53 AM
    Morning folks. Looks like t-mo is having a hard time selling this Lumia 925s, as most of its truly savvy customers (like me) anticipated. I did give in and get one for $240 via Newegg, but hey at a price like that, you can deal with the flaws of the carrier itself more comfortably for a weekend phone. Plus it's not like i'm giving up my 8X either...

I say this because it is interesting these days in the cellphone market. Not sure if people have noticed that the high end market and the upper mid range market have becom saturated. While certain staples like the 5s have sold, even Samsung kinda scaled back in terms of the expectations for the S4. Plus, some folks just aren't upgrading as often because there isn't enough cash to do that. I think the days of the S2 & S3 and iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 + 4S crazy sales numbers are gone...and when OEMs misread the market - YOU APPLE WITH YOUR iPHONE 5C - they get punished for it.
    Chregu likes this.
    03-19-2014 08:58 AM
    There only one device that I want with windows phone 8.1 on it, I think most of you know what im on about. ;)
    Yup. We ALL know you're itching for the next Huwaei WP 8.1 high end device...
    Chregu and BIGPADDY like this.
    03-19-2014 09:00 AM
142,817 ... 18221823182418251826 ...