WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

arifdanials

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hello everyone. I have a question; if I log in Windows Phone Central using my Microsoft account, and I wish to use Tapatalk using this particular account, is it possible? Because I've tried it before and it won't work.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I still like my 8X. If this 925 I'm trying to get runs ok enough, I will send my dad my 920. I think he will put it to good use. As much as I wanted to get him the 925 for t-mobile, I may send it back. I don't think he would mind compromising slower data speeds and a slightly heavier device for more storage space and quicker overall updates. I think as a grandfather, he will put the camera to a ton of use...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Nice, so are you on only Android now or still on WP too?

I always use both. WP is the daily driver and primary platform, but I could easily use the Z Ultra or the Z1 Compact as my daily driver. It is just I don't like certain things about Google anymore.

In a ****ty LTE coverage area like where I live for unlocked phones, I got 20MB down and 18MB up on my Z Ultra last night. Crazy stuff...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

All set to go down and have breakfast. It is a beautiful sunny day but a bit too cold still. In an hour and a half I'll be on my way to CA...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I'm eating cookies with some peanut butter center and all I have to say is that it's killing me D: too dry but it's tastes good

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I always use both. WP is the daily driver and primary platform, but I could easily use the Z Ultra or the Z1 Compact as my daily driver. It is just I don't like certain things about Google anymore.

In a ****ty LTE coverage area like where I live for unlocked phones, I got 20MB down and 18MB up on my Z Ultra last night. Crazy stuff...

I seriously considered Android prior to getting a WP. Honestly, if I were to redo things again I would probably get Android knowing what I know now. Some people may think that's odd but honestly when I first got WP I really hated it. I've mellowed since and I'm patient. I just hope WP8.1 was worth the wait.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99