Bummer. Life's little disappointments.
    Oh well ill get something later :P
    03-24-2014 10:27 AM
    Raises hand!
    You would skip over the Nadia and me parts ;)
    03-24-2014 10:28 AM
    He did say 'right mind', you don't count.
    He must be crazy enough to do it hahaha
    03-24-2014 10:29 AM
    Bummer. Life's little disappointments.
    I prepared a buffer and I think I did it all wrong. Now I feel bad. But I hope it's okay, we'll see if the experiments will work ;-)

Also I think I have to get up a little earlier tomorrow that I can set up another experiment before the 9 a.m. meeting...
    03-24-2014 10:35 AM
    Its a sad day when The donut shop at school isn't open :|
    At least you aren't allergic to donuts...

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums
    03-24-2014 10:37 AM
    He did say 'right mind', you don't count.
    That hurts his feelings! :(

:P

03-24-2014 10:38 AM
    03-24-2014 10:44 AM
    I did like the HTC One, good Android phone. This will probably be nice too. :)

Chregu likes this.
    03-24-2014 10:47 AM
    The work day is almost over!!!! Yay!!!!

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. I'm planning on making pizza dough tonight. Not sure if my wife did it already though. :P
    sahib lopez, Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-24-2014 10:48 AM
    At least you aren't allergic to donuts...

i am allergic to pollen ;p
    03-24-2014 11:00 AM
    so I saw another person with the 521 here and he is working on his phD too :P
    03-24-2014 11:05 AM
    all byyyy my selfffffffff or if you hear it , it sounds like OBAMAS elfff
    03-24-2014 11:07 AM
    all byyyy my selfffffffff or if you hear it , it sounds like OBAMAS elfff
    what?
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    03-24-2014 11:10 AM
    sure I don't like Samsung products but I do love their flash memory but sandisk is still number one in my heart :P check out the deals :) Amazon.com: Samsung 64GB PLUS Micro SDXC with Adapter - up to 48MB/s - UHS-1 Class 10 Memory Card (MB-MPCGCA/AM): Computers & Accessories
    03-24-2014 11:14 AM
    so I saw another person with the 521 here and he is working on his phD too :P
    That's why I do my PhD in Switzerland, I get paid enough to afford a better phone :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    what?
    listen to this when you have the time
    That's why I do my PhD in Switzerland, I get paid enough to afford a better phone :P
    so im wondering ... what does it mean to work on a PhD I read it in Wikipedia but I didn't it . do you mind explaining it
    03-24-2014 11:16 AM
    so im wondering ... what does it mean to work on a PhD I read it in Wikipedia but I didn't it . do you mind explaining it
    Depends on the topic. In Switzerland in natural sciences it's usually a full-time job that isn't paid well but good enough. Most of all after the last raise.

On other topics like history or philosophy you usually earn much less and need to have another job while doing the PhD.

So it really depends on what you are studying.
    03-24-2014 11:23 AM
    Depends on the topic. In Switzerland in natural sciences it's usually a full-time job that isn't paid well but good enough. Most of all after the last raise.

On other topics like history or philosophy you usually earn much less and need to have another job while doing the PhD.

So it really depends on what you are studying.
    so then what is the point of getting a PhD?
    03-24-2014 11:25 AM
    I have no idea. I do it mostly for fun.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-24-2014 11:29 AM
    PhD is your first step in the area of research. It's whole purpose is to set you up to continue to do more research. Though PhDs exist in many subject areas it's usually an academic qualification used mostly in universities.

Majority of people with PhDs do research in academics typically at universities. It's a paid position because you typically work on a research project that's been approved with grant funding. Your research can either be one that is predefined or it can be one that is chosen by you.

People do PhDs for various reasons usually it's because they enjoy research.
    Chregu, sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-24-2014 11:34 AM
    PhD is your first step in the area of research. It's whole purpose is to set you up to continue to do more research. Though PhDs exist in many subject areas it's usually an academic qualification used mostly in universities.

Majority of people with PhDs do research in academics typically at universities. It's a paid position because you typically work on a research project that's been approved with grant funding. Your research can either be one that is predefined or it can be one that is chosen by you.

People do PhDs for various reasons usually it's because they enjoy research.
    so you are never done with that research o.o?
    03-24-2014 11:37 AM
    I have no idea. I do it mostly for fun.
    well that's a good reason :P I would think after anyone gets a A.S. degree or a B.S degree they are going to school for fun XD
    03-24-2014 11:38 AM
    Here I am an official employer of the university. So my financial situation is clear and save. I have no idea how the money from my grant goes to the university and I don't care :-)
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-24-2014 11:39 AM
    well that's a good reason :P I would think after anyone gets a A.S. degree or a B.S degree they are going to school for fun XD
    and to continue social drinking ;)
    03-24-2014 11:40 AM
143,631 ... 18631864186518661867 ...