I don't think I missed too much. No HTC One for me I guess. The battery is very small and the camera first has to proof itself. Let's wait for the reviews.
    03-25-2014 10:45 AM
    Believe it or not I don't like 'hanging' out on a beach. It's not my thing. I travel to see things. To meet people. To learn something. Not to just visit.
    I think it depends on your trip and reason for going. There are times that I want to see things, take in as much as I can. There are times when I just want to relax and recharge on a beach so I can go back and face the world again in a few days.
    03-25-2014 10:46 AM
    Just lying on the beach is the most boring thing I can think of. It's not even comfortable to read. If I travel to the sea, I want to see the landscape, to travel, to experience the culture. Not just hanging around.

I didn't really follow the conversation...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-25-2014 10:47 AM
    I think it depends on your trip and reason for going. There are times that I want to see things, take in as much as I can. There are times when I just want to relax and recharge on a beach so I can go back and face the world again in a few days.
    I was never a beach person, even when I lived on it. :P I like seeing things. Yeah I feel like I need a vacation when I get back but it's still enjoyable. :)
    Chregu likes this.
    03-25-2014 10:47 AM
    I don't want money...it creates problems...
    Only if you let it. :)
    03-25-2014 10:48 AM
    Buy a place in every city you like :P
    That would be pointless as I don't know every place I like yet. :P
    03-25-2014 10:48 AM
    I was never a beach person, even when I lived on it. :P I like seeing things. Yeah I feel like I need a vacation when I get back but it's still enjoyable. :)
    To each their own. I am a beach person, or I guess I should say on the water person. I'd rather be relaxing with the sun and the wind and some good music. Either on a beach, in a boat or on the dock of a waterfront home. It just makes me happy and stress free. I guess over the years I've seen everything I care to see in this world. So I just enjoy good times with friends and family. My retirement plan has always been to live in a house on the water. Of course it will have satellite and internet. Even in retirement there is no need to be primitive!
    N_LaRUE, Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-25-2014 10:56 AM
    so htc m8 is official , still the same old 4 megapixel camera with another camera ** , 1080p lcd 3 display, snapdragon 801 with 2 GB ram , but the question is android sufficient with these hardware specs , I mean will it ever function like windows phone :D , they added a dot matric software same as glance on nokia Lumia (but it can show weather , if it is cloudy it will show clouds) , double tap to wake and lock the phone

** the second camera is sued for 3d image processing , resulting after focus , motion blur , really ? nokia did this with the help of software with nokia refocus , nokia smart cam
    03-25-2014 11:00 AM
    Looks nice. C'mon //build and Nokia announcement!

http://www.androidcentral.com/new-ht...snapdragon-801

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums
    03-25-2014 11:02 AM
    so htc m8 is official , still the same old 4 megapixel camera with another camera ** , 1080p lcd 3 display, snapdragon 801 with 2 GB ram , but the question is android sufficient with these hardware specs , I mean will it ever function like windows phone :D , they added a dot matric software same as glance on nokia Lumia (but it can show weather , if it is cloudy it will show clouds) , double tap to wake and lock the phone

** the second camera is sued for 3d image processing , resulting after focus , motion blur , really ? nokia did this with the help of software with nokia refocus , nokia smart cam
    I would like to think nokia has in it the bad with imaging but I know hardware trumps software any day ( or at least that's what I think)
    03-25-2014 11:03 AM
    To each their own. I am a beach person, or I guess I should say on the water person. I'd rather be relaxing with the sun and the wind and some good music. Either on a beach, in a boat or on the dock of a waterfront home. It just makes me happy and stress free. I guess over the years I've seen everything I care to see in this world. So I just enjoy good times with friends and family. My retirement plan has always been to live in a house on the water. Of course it will have satellite and internet. Even in retirement there is no need to be primitive!
    I love living by the water. Nothing against that. Nice BBQ on the deck that kind of thing. When I travel however I like to see things, go places and experience.
    MSFTisMIA and stmav like this.
    03-25-2014 11:06 AM
    I love living by the water. Nothing against that. Nice BBQ on the deck that kind of thing. When I travel however I like to see things, go places and experience.
    what about if there a tsunami o.o?
    03-25-2014 11:08 AM
    what about if there a tsunami o.o?
    Anything is possible I guess but I usually don't travel to places where that's common. However I do want to go to Japan and Hawaii.
    03-25-2014 11:11 AM
    Anything is possible I guess but I usually don't travel to places where that's common. However I do want to go to Japan and Hawaii.
    question have you even been to cali?
    03-25-2014 11:12 AM
    question have you even been to cali?
    Yes, three times. I have friends in LA.
    03-25-2014 11:19 AM
    oh .. I figured you haven't :P ..so what do you think of us Californians ;) are the stereotypes correct :P
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    03-25-2014 11:24 AM
    California FTW!

03-25-2014 11:24 AM
    You cannot go wrong with bbq on a deck. Or any kind of cooking on a deck or dock. My travel these days is mainly to visit family. Which is good because I don't see them often enough and they are getting older. I saw a good bit of the world when I was young. Between the Navy and youthful adventures my wanderlust has been sated for the most part. In a way I'm glad I did it when I was younger. I was able to do and experience everything. These days some of the physical things might be beyond me and I'd feel like I missed out.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-25-2014 11:29 AM
    California FTW!

as 2pac said " California love"
    03-25-2014 11:31 AM
    I'm not liking it
    03-25-2014 11:31 AM
    oh .. I figured you haven't :P ..so what do you think of us Californians ;) are the stereotypes correct :P
    There's no such thing as stereotypes. :P Everyone is unique. It's like saying all Australians or Canadians are the same. :P

Of course there's certain aspects due to the 'culture' of the area but that's really only surface. Thing is, LA is probably different than where you live anyway. :P I was also out in the mountains on one trip.
    03-25-2014 11:41 AM
    I'm not liking it
    A bit vague. Care to elaborate?
    03-25-2014 11:41 AM
    There's no such thing as stereotypes. :P Everyone is unique. It's like saying all Australians or Canadians are the same. :P

Of course there's certain aspects due to the 'culture' of the area but that's really only surface. Thing is, LA is probably different than where you live anyway. :P I was also out in the mountains on one trip.
    awww there has to be something .....for example people say we Californians use the word like a lot ;P
    03-25-2014 11:43 AM
    You cannot go wrong with bbq on a deck. Or any kind of cooking on a deck or dock. My travel these days is mainly to visit family. Which is good because I don't see them often enough and they are getting older. I saw a good bit of the world when I was young. Between the Navy and youthful adventures my wanderlust has been sated for the most part. In a way I'm glad I did it when I was younger. I was able to do and experience everything. These days some of the physical things might be beyond me and I'd feel like I missed out.
    I guess that's why I have a bit of wanderlust still. I didn't start to travel until I was in my 20s and it was all down to my own expense. Now that I've traveled quite extensively my list keeps getting longer to the places I want to go. :P
    03-25-2014 11:43 AM
    awww there has to be something .....for example people say we Californians use the word like a lot ;P
    All young people do that. :P Even here. It's a young person thing, not a location thing. Trust me.

People say that Canadians use the word 'eh' a lot. Some do, some don't. I'm not one that does, never did really.

Probably the only stereotypical thing I can think of is you all complain when it's cold or too hot and when it hasn't rained. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-25-2014 11:46 AM
143,680 ... 18741875187618771878 ...