I've never played any of those types of games. I just wasn't that interested and I'm still not. Maybe if I didn't have a life...
    Scratch that, I blame a little known thing called tiredness and an inability to read comments from start to finish...
    03-26-2014 05:37 AM
    Sure why not? Beats what I'm doing here.
    What exactly are you doing at the moment?
    03-26-2014 05:37 AM
    Ouch, okay then... maybe I took that a little too seriously...
    LOL! Those games take up a lot of time which I can think of doing other things with. Don't take it personally. Each to their own. Those games weren't around when I was younger so maybe I would feel differently about them. I did own a couple of game consoles but I stopped playing so sold everything.

I'm just not a gamer.
    LMZR likes this.
    03-26-2014 05:39 AM
    What exactly are you doing at the moment?
    Going over a large excel sheet with a bunch of data on it. Nothing exciting. :/
    Chregu likes this.
    03-26-2014 05:40 AM
    Going over a large excel sheet with a bunch of data on it. Nothing exciting. :/
    I'll have lunch in a few minutes.
    03-26-2014 05:41 AM
    I'll have lunch in a few minutes.
    Another hour or so for me. Sigh.
    03-26-2014 05:42 AM
    LOL! Those games take up a lot of time which I can think of doing other things with. Don't take it personally. Each to their own. Those games weren't around when I was younger so maybe I would feel differently about them. I did own a couple of game consoles but I stopped playing so sold everything.

I'm just not a gamer.
    Fair enough, I was a hard core gamer, until mid 2013, and to be honest, I have a few friends who want me to play Steam games and games on Xbox Live, but I cant really and gaming is much more fun when you have friends who actually play the games with you, not say that they want you then don't bother...
    03-26-2014 05:43 AM
    Another hour or so for me. Sigh.
    I'm presuming posting on here is helping to kill time? :)
    03-26-2014 05:43 AM
    They guy beside me is a big gamer and stays up late playing online with his friends. I never did that so no idea what it's like. I think I would possibly enjoy it but I think that's part of the reason why I don't do it.
    03-26-2014 05:45 AM
    I'm presuming posting on here is helping to kill time? :)
    Yes you could say that. I'm not trying to pad. There's not much else happening on the forum currently. I already banned people, did this or that and posted some food. I'm running out of ideas. :/
    03-26-2014 05:46 AM
    They guy beside me is a big gamer and stays up late playing online with his friends. I never did that so no idea what it's like. I think I would possibly enjoy it but I think that's part of the reason why I don't do it.
    I only rarely do that, and when i do, its usually memorable. :)
    03-26-2014 06:02 AM
    Hmmm, I think my allergies are starting to effect me. :/ There's lots of things starting to bloom here.
    03-26-2014 06:19 AM
    The only thing i hate about walking in the sun is that i get tanned fast
    03-26-2014 06:25 AM
    Well we just had a fire alarm. Very British affair, everyone evacuating in an orderly manner!
    03-26-2014 06:26 AM
    The only thing i hate about walking in the sun is that i get tanned fast
    I usually burn so be happy. I am too white. :P
    03-26-2014 06:28 AM
    Well we just had a fire alarm. Very British affair, everyone evacuating in an orderly manner!
    We get a test each week, which is something that's new to me. I don't fully get why once a week but whatever.

I'm not fully secure in the knowledge that their fire systems work well. :P
    03-26-2014 06:29 AM
    I usually burn so be happy. I am too white. :P
    You're white. :p I'm not white.....i go from a wheatish skin to dark....it doesn't look good :p when your wrists are dark and arms are fair.....
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    03-26-2014 06:32 AM
    You're white. :p I'm not white.....i go from a wheatish skin to dark....it doesn't look good :p when your wrists are dark and arms are fair.....
    When I was four I got severely burned while out in the sun. Think blisters. From that point forward I wasn't allowed to have a shirt off. Of course, being a kid it happened more than once. :P

So I usually had dark arms and head and white everywhere else.
    03-26-2014 06:39 AM
    When I was four I got severely burned while out in the sun. Think blisters. From that point forward I wasn't allowed to have a shirt off. Of course, being a kid it happened more than once. :P

So I usually had dark arms and head and white everywhere else.
    =| wow! I live in a family where my sister is damn fair like my dad....and I'm basically like my indian mum! =| so that's no bueno :(
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    03-26-2014 06:45 AM
    I just hit a wall while typing.....note to self never type while nearing a wall
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-26-2014 06:45 AM
    I just hit a wall while typing.....note to self never type while nearing a wall
    Good idea. Same works for light posts and other objects on the street. :P
    hope4wp likes this.
    03-26-2014 06:49 AM
    Good idea. Same works for light posts and other objects on the street. :P
    And especially cars for me so that they don't run over my foot again
    03-26-2014 06:51 AM
    =| wow! I live in a family where my sister is damn fair like my dad....and I'm basically like my indian mum! =| so that's no bueno :(
    It's part of the reason why I was never a beach person. Being in that sort of position makes one self conscious. :/

So you have an Indian mum and an Arab dad? Or is there more to the story. You probably mentioned this before but probably got lost in the thread somewhere.
    03-26-2014 06:51 AM
    And especially cars for me so that they don't run over my foot again
    Yeah, that's probably a good idea. Cars and pedestrians don't mix well, especially at high speeds.

What drives me nuts is when someone in front of me in a busy area is texting and they suddenly stop, usually in front of me so I almost plow into them.
    03-26-2014 06:53 AM
    It's part of the reason why I was never a beach person. Being in that sort of position makes one self conscious. :/

So you have an Indian mum and an Arab dad? Or is there more to the story. You probably mentioned this before but probably got lost in the thread somewhere.
    Well that's pretty it....
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-26-2014 06:55 AM
144,455 ... 18811882188318841885 ...