WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Facebook can go **** itself, it's given me no ******* warning prior to it disabling my ******* account

WHAT THE ****? Ohh man, i am sooo ******* pissed, argh, No ******* reason! I guess it was simply due to the fact they probably didn't get enough money from me and decided i wasn't good enough to own a ******* Facebook account!

**** Facebook and their ****ty money sucking *** of a CEO.

iPhone 5C's are for hipster assholes.

/rantend/
well now that is out of your system .....we can go beat up fb ...let me get my launcher

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Facebook can go **** itself, it's given me no ******* warning prior to it disabling my ******* account

WHAT THE ****? Ohh man, i am sooo ******* pissed, argh, No ******* reason! I guess it was simply due to the fact they probably didn't get enough money from me and decided i wasn't good enough to own a ******* Facebook account!

**** Facebook and their ****ty money sucking *** of a CEO.

iPhone 5C's are for hipster assholes.

/rantend/

wait ...what does the 5c have to do with your fb account ?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

well this is my last post for a while :eek: well atleast till Monday .......good night and good morning see you all Monday :evil:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What an epic rainy and hangovery morning leading to the wrap up day of my teaching week. I think I will be in magnificent shape to explain everything.

Man I feel dehydrated...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just threw my phone onto my bed, it fell to the ground but I was able to capture it with my feet. I am quite amazed by myself.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. The traffic on my local bus route this week has simply been ridiculous this week. I guess people got scared of taking the bus because of the weather and everyone is driving in cars, creating more traffic. Sigh...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty excited to see my dad's look when he pulls out the 920. I'm hopeful he will really enjoy the cool factor of the Qi wireless charging. I actually am waiting for the rest of his gear to arrive before I ship it to him. I plan to send him the 920, a black holster case, and wireless charge pad. I even bought a new SIM for him, so he doesn't have to cut his card.

Dad will have a nice camera indeed...but of course his wife will commandeer it and take a ton of pictures herself...

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Watching skiing. But damn, Tina won't be able to beat Michaela Shiffrin :( . But hey, we have 2 gold medals in skiing from this year Olympics :D .

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The weather here has been pretty peculiar here. There's still a lot of old snow on the ground, that has the white look of snow but it is ice. Footing is atrocious. I try to walk carefully because that's how my mom blew her Achilles out some years back. She slid and they had to rebuild it and put a metal plate and graft ligaments too.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The Z Ultra is really, really nice. I always wanted an intermediate sized screen between my phone and my T100. If the 1520 had used a microSIM, I would have gotten that instead. Still, I love how crazy thin it is...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm hopeful I get a good deal on the 925's repair. I'm enjoying it so far, even though I wish it had a LCD screen. Not hating on AMOLED, but I liked the more realistic colors on LCDs. Otherwise, it's a good phone.

vihci

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site

It's good to know that WP community can do this thing *wink*

Sent from my Lumia 1320 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb