this reminded me of a show I saw with a guy who was addicted to running marathons. He'd run all the time, including ultra marathons. He was married once, the wife left him due to the running, and his girlfriend he was seeing during the episode left him as well...
    Thankfully the guy I'm mentioning isn't that obsessed!
    07-26-2013 05:23 AM
    All this Marathon talk is making me tired.
    snowmutt likes this.
    07-26-2013 05:25 AM
    Well I'm just rocking a better pc now. Still get the odd hang.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    07-26-2013 05:39 AM
    Well I'm just rocking a better pc now. Still get the odd hang.
    Rock it out Daniel, ROCK IT OUT!
    07-26-2013 05:46 AM
    Rock it out Daniel, ROCK IT OUT!
    Random... But yeah, I can now stream at 720p, hardware wise. I could probably even stream at 1080p... Problem is... my internet sucks and can only comfortably handle 360p... So yeah...
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    07-26-2013 05:53 AM
    Random... But yeah, I can now stream at 720p, hardware wise. I could probably even stream at 1080p... Problem is... my internet sucks and can only comfortably handle 360p... So yeah...
    That similar to my speed with all the devices in my house sucking it all in, to many mobiles, laptops etc connected to the wireless.

However we been offered a free upgrade to fibre optic!
    07-26-2013 06:03 AM
    Nice. I used to own a dell until the motherboard gave out and I just got a barebone kit and did it myself. Best decision I ever made. I'm still running XP and it is smooth. I bought the Windows 8 upgrade for $40 during the MSFT offer and when I get around to tricking my PC out (blu ray player + burner, affordable touch screen monitor), then I will make the plunge. Otherwise, it runs great. Funny enough, the dell monitor has lasted a lot longer than threat of the PC...
    07-26-2013 06:05 AM
    Nice. I used to own a dell until the motherboard gave out and I just got a barebone kit and did it myself. Best decision I ever made. I'm still running XP and it is smooth. I bought the Windows 8 upgrade for $40 during the MSFT offer and when I get around to tricking my PC out (blu ray player + burner, affordable touch screen monitor), then I will make the plunge. Otherwise, it runs great. Funny enough, the dell monitor has lasted a lot longer than threat of the PC...
    Nice. I just need a touch-screen, but apparently they're not worth the money right now (very low PPI rates, a 19" touch-screen for 400 will have something like 72PPI, if I want one that'll have a 1440x900 resolution akin to my desktop monitor at 19", I'm looking at about 2'000 I think!). So yeah, just keeping my monitors as non-touch for now. I plan to get twin 16:9 monitors though, as opposed to one 4:3 and the other 16:10...
    07-26-2013 06:24 AM
    Nice. I just need a touch-screen, but apparently they're not worth the money right now (very low PPI rates, a 19" touch-screen for 400 will have something like 72PPI, if I want one that'll have a 1440x900 resolution akin to my desktop monitor at 19", I'm looking at about 2'000 I think!). So yeah, just keeping my monitors as non-touch for now. I plan to get twin 16:9 monitors though, as opposed to one 4:3 and the other 16:10...
    Should go with one of these Daniel - just picked one up myself.

Acer T232HL LED IPS 23" IPS Touch screen HDMI.. | Ebuyer.com
    07-26-2013 06:33 AM
    Should go with one of these Daniel - just picked one up myself.

Acer T232HL LED IPS 23" IPS Touch screen HDMI.. | Ebuyer.com
    Sweet! When I can afford it, I'm getting one. League of Legends, Guild Wars 2, and RuneScape, on a touchscreen? OH YES!
    07-26-2013 06:40 AM
    Sweet! When I can afford it, I'm getting one. League of Legends, Guild Wars 2, and RuneScape, on a touchscreen? OH YES!
    Just keep an eye on the prices - When I first looked at them they were 440 then they had dropped to 390 a couple of weeks later - I paid 368 and now its 359 - they must drop the price to clear the stock - its a beautiful monitor though.
    07-26-2013 06:46 AM
    Nice. I will keep my monitor non touch screen for a while longer. I plan to run both my cable TV and PC through one screen, that's what has me waiting for the touch options to get better and cheaper...
    07-26-2013 06:46 AM
    I miss the days I loved gaming. I still do in my heart, just when I'm really doing it, it's not as much fun as it used to be... The most perfect games for my taste (e.g. Bioshock Infinite) I can play for around 30 minutes, then I'm bored :(

I want to spend some money for a new computer, likely a Macbook Pro for professional reasons (I'll have to see when I've started my new job, most likely they'll give me a Mac, and in this case I want to have a similar device), but for this price I could get such a nice gaming machine...
    07-26-2013 06:50 AM
    A super Friday good morning from team20 over at iMore....hi everyone! *waving*
    07-26-2013 06:51 AM
    Good morning! iMore has a very Appely sound to it. Welcome to the world of Microsoft and when can I get a Haswell MacBook Pro? ;-)
    07-26-2013 06:53 AM
    Afternoon.
    07-26-2013 06:57 AM
    Very, very, very, very hot today, did I mention it was HOT!
    07-26-2013 06:58 AM
    When you want an ice cream man there never one there, however when it winter there right outside your house!
    07-26-2013 06:59 AM
    Nice. I will keep my monitor non touch screen for a while longer. I plan to run both my cable TV and PC through one screen, that's what has me waiting for the touch options to get better and cheaper...
    Im going to run PC and xbox 360 through that Acer touchscreen and leave the tv to be run by the xbox one.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    07-26-2013 06:59 AM
    When you want an ice cream man there never one there, however when it winter there right outside your house!
    A real ice cream man, driving around in his little van, playing music and the kids run towards it from the entire neighborhood?

This I know only from movies, there's no such thing where I live :(
    07-26-2013 07:02 AM
    Touchscreen laptop are great and you can get great specs like my ASUS VIVOBOOK S500 which I added 4GB of RAM to it.
    07-26-2013 07:03 AM
    A real ice cream man, driving around in his little van, playing music and the kids run towards it from the entire neighborhood?

I see this too often in the neighborhoods I live and work in...and I avoid them like the plague because that's a sure fire way to get diarrhea...the soft serve they sell is atrocious...
    07-26-2013 07:07 AM
    Im going to run PC and xbox 360 through that Acer touchscreen and leave the tv to be run by the xbox one.
    that's a serious setup.
    martinmc78 likes this.
    07-26-2013 07:10 AM

There was one swinging by my work lately. I haven't seen it for a couple of days. The people running for it weren't children though!
    Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    07-26-2013 07:11 AM
    I see this too often in the neighborhoods I live and work in...and I avoid them like the plague because that's a sure fire way to get diarrhea...the soft serve they sell is atrocious...
    I haven't had a soft serve in years. When I was younger it was the best thing. Now I'm a bit more snobby about it. Partly due to the fact I can't have it that often.
    07-26-2013 07:12 AM
142,805 ... 1718192021 ...