I say go for it your new job is looking for a new job. :)
    I'll wait. I have some training I want to do first and gain some experience. I 'looked' for a new job when I was a contractor for basically the whole time I was in Australia. Going from company to company, never really satisfied with any. I don't want to start that trend here, though it's a bit different here.
    03-28-2014 07:57 AM
    I taught myself then got experience and still teaching myself and it going great but i think it helps knowing what you want to do and how to do it.

My independent studying going well and is on track.
    Time is the other problem I have but that's something I have to stop using as an excuse.
    03-28-2014 07:58 AM
    I think I should write something, contributing to the thread.

Well, in around 30 minutes I know how long I have to stay here. At 20.50 I'll meet a friend, so the time frame of me playing with the iPad will be determined.

At least I hope I have received it, or I'll be frustrated. Next possible delivery date would be Monday. Actually I could check.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-28-2014 08:25 AM
    Yes, it was delivered at 12.37.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-28-2014 08:27 AM
    Yes, it was delivered at 12.37.
    Looking forward to your new toy?
    03-28-2014 08:48 AM
    Clap clap clap!

Clap your hands together!

Let go together clap clap clap!

Clapping together HOORAY!
    03-28-2014 08:49 AM
    I'm counting down the days for build so SONY can slow off there device!!!

Woohoo crazy obsession!!!
    03-28-2014 08:50 AM
    Looking forward to your new toy?
    Very much so :)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-28-2014 08:51 AM
    Damn, for weeks I try to optimize one of my experiments, discussing with the head of the biophysics facility and everybody else who knows something about it.

Today my boss says: Try this, I should beat you because you didn't try it earlier!

...I go and try it out and the effect seems tremendous.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-28-2014 08:53 AM
    I yearn for the simpler thigns in life today...a slower day in clinic, a warm bed, some cold liquor and a footrub. Maybe this will motivate me to look into that hot stone massage voucher I boguth myself for Xmas last year and never used...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    03-28-2014 08:54 AM

More like just crazy. Hopefully there is a Sony device for you.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    03-28-2014 08:56 AM

They better make that WP device becasue I don't know what would be more difficult to read - you in mourning for them not doing that, or Sahib in mourning about his Vietnamese ex girlfriend...
    N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
    03-28-2014 08:56 AM
    I think my mum told me that it's not supposed to get warmer there until about June. Not sure if it's the same for you or not. Been a bad year for cold weather.
    in my 10 years here, the seasons look to run like this:

Spring - mid April to early June
    Summer - late June to 1st week Septemeber
    Autumn - 2nd week September to Thanksgiving
    Winter - week after Thanksgiving through March

I know that those dates didn't cover everything because there are actual official first days of each season here, but you've always got some weeks of tweener weather in there that is most annoying.
    03-28-2014 08:59 AM
    My day improved slightly because the MD at work I'm cool with is up for drinks afterwards. So far we have 4 of the drinks regulars (myself included) signed up. The hot first year Asian fellow that i'm cool with isn't coming, so we ALL are bummed about that. Not because she is hot, but her personality is bubbly yet tough.

I think I have a serious work crush on her...not sure if I would date her though if I was single.
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    03-28-2014 09:02 AM
    More like just crazy. Hopefully there is a Sony device for you.
    Everyday I dream of a SONY WP and I have to say it looks MAGNIFICENT!
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    03-28-2014 09:05 AM
    I can't say much about weather in the last 10 years as I've lived in three different countries in that time. :P

In my time growing up in Canada the weather had always been inconsistent in when it got warmer or colder. Typically by June it's more summer but not until the end does it really get warm. We usually had a few cold days in May and April was usually a mix bag as well. Autumn was always hard to peg but typically end of Sept. I didn't consider winter until I saw snow and there were a number of years were we got very little or none. We even had warm days. So it's all perspective I guess. :)

Before I moved to Australia the summers leading up to that were extremely humid and hot. Strange how I went to an even hotter country. :P
    03-28-2014 09:08 AM
    Dreams are nice, reality is better. :)
    03-28-2014 09:09 AM
    I think I have a serious work crush on her...not sure if I would date her though if I was single.
    When I was younger I had some crushes at work. Now however I can appreciate the ladies but that's it.
    03-28-2014 09:10 AM
    I think that only you are qualified enough to navigate your own dreams, so we will take your word for it...
    N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
    03-28-2014 09:12 AM
    When I was younger I had some crushes at work. Now however I can appreciate the ladies but that's it.
    I think I am in that place too. I mean, she is really, really nice. Good personality, social, down with sports and doing stuff that is stereotypically labelled "guy stuff", can hold her liquor pretty well. It is just that as much as she has a lot of stuff i like, again if i were single, i doubt i would date her.

Guess i view her more as a sister/commrade at work than anything else. She is still a hot tomale though...
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    03-28-2014 09:15 AM
    I was going to post another picture of myself. Maybe I'll do it over in the other thread.
    hope4wp and MSFTisMIA like this.
    03-28-2014 09:19 AM
    Yay Rue is overcoming his badphotophobia....if there's such a thing =p
    03-28-2014 09:37 AM
    Skiing today! :D

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    03-28-2014 09:52 AM
    I have to make a mockup Sony WP for you in Photoshop. :)

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    03-28-2014 09:54 AM
    Yay Rue is overcoming his badphotophobia....if there's such a thing =p
    I don't really have Scopophobia but I've just never been happy with any pictures of me.
    03-28-2014 09:54 AM
142,849 ... 19121913191419151916 ...