Mmm beer!

Way OT, but then again this is about post count...

My daughter (13 month old) has started getting very upset at my wife and I whenever we talk to the XB1... "Xbox, watch TV" and she'll stare at whoever said it and start screaming her head off.
    03-28-2014 04:28 PM
    Mmm beer!

Way OT, but then again this is about post count...

My daughter (13 month old) has started getting very upset at my wife and I whenever we talk to the XB1... "Xbox, watch TV" and she'll stare at whoever said it and start screaming her head off.
    o.o so I guess your daughter is jelly of that xb1 :-o
    03-28-2014 04:49 PM
    Xxplosive 😈 the highlight of my 2012
    03-28-2014 05:26 PM
    I love my Xbox one, and it is my primary console, but I'm going to get a ps4 soon, because of their exclusives. :D
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    03-28-2014 05:29 PM
    I love my Xbox one, and it is my primary console, but I'm going to get a ps4 soon, because of their exclusives. :D
    while im still Xboxless :p
    03-28-2014 06:29 PM
    You'll get one, one day. Maybe through the. Bing Rewards sweepstakes, with all the X1 giveaways they are doing?

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums
    03-28-2014 06:35 PM
    You'll get one, one day. Maybe through the. Bing Rewards sweepstakes, with all the X1 giveaways they are doing?

you quotes yourself ;) but I know I won't win one :P
    03-28-2014 07:16 PM
    you quotes yourself ;) but I know I won't win one :P
    Ugh...
    03-28-2014 07:23 PM
    Word suggestions somehow don't work on my iPad, don't ask me what I am doing wrong. And I can't tell it to correct words in English but not in German. It's only a general setting.

Well, I should sleep now anyway. Have a good night everybody.

Sometimes it does it. Maybe it has to learn first.

I was out dancing again. I do this often lately...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-28-2014 07:24 PM
    Word suggestions somehow don't work on my iPad, don't ask me what I am doing wrong. And I can't tell it to correct words in English but not in German. It's only a general setting.

Sometimes it does it. Maybe it has to learn first...
    It's because of that apple logo on the back of your device. ;)
    Chregu likes this.
    03-28-2014 07:41 PM
    whoa that's expensive :/ but don't they have the 32gb model ?
    the 32GB model is a Vodafone exclusive and even though it is unlocked and you can troll for one, it will cost you north of $400...at that price, I'd rather go through the company that sold me the Z Ultra for a 1020. They're listing that right now as $529 including shipping. That's what I paid for my Z Ultra.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-28-2014 07:51 PM
    I don't think he will borrow me his new 925 just that I can send my phone in ;-)
    I didn't mean for you to borrow it...but for you to test it out as politic to see if you can get one to replace your 8X if they say they cannot fix it...
    03-28-2014 07:52 PM
    D: I can drink soda :P
    Only one of the doctors is allowed a Shirley Temple...
    03-28-2014 07:53 PM
    Only one of the doctors is allowed a Shirley Temple...
    how lame I shall be that doctor :P
    03-28-2014 08:27 PM

you know im starting to think tech isn't your thing or they just hate you :P its ok just stick with science, your gf and skiing they like you :)
    Chregu likes this.
    03-28-2014 08:28 PM
    the 32GB model is a Vodafone exclusive and even though it is unlocked and you can troll for one, it will cost you north of $400...at that price, I'd rather go through the company that sold me the Z Ultra for a 1020. They're listing that right now as $529 including shipping. That's what I paid for my Z Ultra.
    I would be tempted to buy a 925 if it was a 32gb model on mobile even with out the SD card or removable battery.
    03-28-2014 08:30 PM

In their fairness, it was released yesterday. So give them a little more time to release an update. ;)

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk
    sahib lopez and Chregu like this.
    03-28-2014 08:46 PM
    you know windows phone does have the potential to be the number one OS if they had google services :/ I hate to say but it would. I say that because windows phone is stable and lag free( most of the time since no os is lag free) different choices phones to chose from if more hardware partners come onboard. just since people are on google services I guess it would help them pass apple and maybe even android
    03-28-2014 10:13 PM
    you know windows phone does have the potential to be the number one OS if they had google services :/ I hate to say but it would. I say that because windows phone is stable and lag free( most of the time since no os is lag free) different choices phones to chose from if more hardware partners come onboard. just since people are on google services I guess it would help them pass apple and maybe even android
    And we need more OFFICIAL apps.

Abi_singh_1995 likes this.
    03-28-2014 11:02 PM
    And we need more OFFICIAL apps.

that too but I think since the majority of people use google and since people use google a lot they expect google stuff so imo google services will help the platform more than official apps o.o
    03-28-2014 11:19 PM
    03-28-2014 11:54 PM
    No lags wee the primary reason behind me buyng windows phone!! Looking at my budget windows phone seemed a fair deal and has served me well enough!1
    03-28-2014 11:56 PM
    whoa .. I didn't know that when strangers meet, they lie 3 times within 10 minutes of talking
    03-29-2014 12:09 AM
    here the thing ...... when you first set up your phone and at the time you get to the start screen. that will be the time it looks for updates. for example if your phone starts up for the first time at 3:00pm that will be the time your phone looks for updates. that's how I understood when I read about updates and that's what I noticed on my phone
    hope4wp likes this.
    03-29-2014 12:12 AM
    I get my updates around 1 or 2 am
    sahib lopez likes this.
    03-29-2014 12:26 AM
142,803 ... 19201921192219231924 ...