have you update it to ios 7.1 or was it pre-installed with the latest update ?
    are you using keynote or other apple software ( they are free to download for you from the store , because all the new devices can download apple premium apps for free )
    and you can easily upgrade to windows 8 pro without affecting your files and settings :)
    What do the first two questions have to do with anything? ;-)

It had iOS7 on it, but it wanted to update after the first start what I did. I don't need the Apple Office programs as I now have the Microsoft Office programs.

I can easily upgrade, but it costs 99 $ and I remembered that my university copy already runs on my old computer ;-)
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    03-30-2014 02:57 AM
    What do the first two questions have to do with anything? ;-)

It had iOS7 on it, but it wanted to update after the first start what I did. I don't need the Apple Office programs as I now have the Microsoft Office programs.

I can easily upgrade, but it costs 99 $ and I remembered that my university copy already runs on my old computer ;-)
    Microsoft office is great but iPhoto and iMovie are great for editing photos and videos on the go :(
    what will you recommend surface 2 or iPad ? my iPad is showing it's ages due to ios 7 and with upcoming ios 8 it will be dead if I install that update , apple doesn't work like Microsoft windows phone :-p
    03-30-2014 03:05 AM
    my net sucks at time when I download too much :P like around 10GB or something anyways it's better I can walk but not for long periods
    run ? :-p
    10GB what are you downloading :0 if I try to download 10 GB it will take approximate 2-3 days (don't you have cap limits on such high speed )
    03-30-2014 03:06 AM
    my net sucks at time when I download too much :P like around 10GB or something anyways it's better I can walk but not for long periods
    your net is perfect , my net sucks :(
    03-30-2014 03:07 AM
    Microsoft office is great but iPhoto and iMovie are great for editing photos and videos on the go :(
    what will you recommend surface 2 or iPad ? my iPad is showing it's ages due to ios 7 and with upcoming ios 8 it will be dead if I install that update , apple doesn't work like Microsoft windows phone :-p
    No, they don't work like Microsoft Windows Phone, they release updates :P

I'd recommend the iPad anytime. I don't see any sense in the Surface 2, meaning Windows RT. BP would recommend a Surface 2, as he loves it. I guess it depends on what you want and what you need.
    03-30-2014 03:10 AM
    No, they don't work like Microsoft Windows Phone, they release updates :P

I'd recommend the iPad anytime. I don't see any sense in the Surface 2, meaning Windows RT. BP would recommend a Surface 2, as he loves it. I guess it depends on what you want and what you need.
    true I will be waiting when BP will quote my post :-p
    I just want true multitasking on ipad , open 2 apps at once :(
    surface have some benefits over ipad like expandable storage , full office suite , multitasking but the only con store does not have many apps :\
    Chregu and hope4wp like this.
    03-30-2014 03:19 AM
    asphalt time :-p
    03-30-2014 03:22 AM
    run ? :-p
    10GB what are you downloading :0 if I try to download 10 GB it will take approximate 2-3 days (don't you have cap limits on such high speed )
    No we don't. :p buahahaha :p my dad downloads movies....I had high speed internet in India but there was a limit per month
    03-30-2014 04:01 AM
    Stop whining shu :p go develop some apps
    03-30-2014 04:03 AM
    Hi,Everyone
    Chregu and Himanshu Chowdhary like this.
    03-30-2014 04:21 AM
    VLC plays the 8GB HD MKV movie fine. That's great, I love my iPad more and more ;-)

I remember now why my girlfriend recommended the other player, because I can add movies without iTunes.
    03-30-2014 04:21 AM
    Hi,Everyone
    Hi there.
    03-30-2014 04:22 AM
    No we don't. :p buahahaha :p my dad downloads movies....I had high speed internet in India but there was a limit per month
    Bring some nice movies similar to children of heavens lol and some latest Bollywood movies , it will take ages here :(
    03-30-2014 04:34 AM
    Stop whining shu :p go develop some apps
    I will mail you the source code :p you have to remove those annoying warning , memory leaks and errors , mostly related to pointers :D
    Ready ?
    03-30-2014 04:34 AM
    vlc plays the 8gb hd mkv movie fine. That's great, i love my ipad more and more ;-)

i remember now why my girlfriend recommended the other player, because i can add movies without itunes.
    yay :d
    Chregu likes this.
    03-30-2014 04:35 AM
    Hi,Everyone
    New guy :D welcome here ;)
    03-30-2014 04:36 AM
    Sahib give me 10 days and I will share my cars (asphalt 8 , don't confuse with actual cars , I am still a middle class man lol ) , will add all the screenshots in photo stream ;) watch out sahib I am trying my best :D to unlock the cars , playing tracks again and again (though ipad is very hot at moment I can prepare omelet on it )
    03-30-2014 04:38 AM
    Nadia are you able to run , or just walk ?
    03-30-2014 04:39 AM
    See I am tagging everyone seep partly this time , where is kem ?
    03-30-2014 04:40 AM
    See I am tagging everyone seep partly this time , where is kem ?
    Oh he is sleeping :p
    03-30-2014 04:41 AM
    I start to see the advantages of Android now. It's fascinating, for years and years I was using Windows Mobile and Windows Phone, and within a few days I started to use iOS and Android devices. And I understand why people like Android, it offers a lot actually. It's like a mix between iOS and Windows Phone in functions and displaying information (sometimes even better), it's just much more ugly.

Still, because of the Exchange thing I'd buy only a Windows Phone or an iPhone. Looking forward to the rumored late April WP devices.
    03-30-2014 04:48 AM
    I'm new here!!!!!
    Please help me....
    :) :) ;)
    03-30-2014 05:08 AM
    I start to see the advantages of Android now. It's fascinating, for years and years I was using Windows Mobile and Windows Phone, and within a few days I started to use iOS and Android devices. And I understand why people like Android, it offers a lot actually. It's like a mix between iOS and Windows Phone in functions and displaying information (sometimes even better), it's just much more ugly.

Still, because of the Exchange thing I'd buy only a Windows Phone or an iPhone. Looking forward to the rumored late April WP devices.
    You know very well windows phone 8.1 will shape the OS , not par to android but yes it will somehow match upto ios which includes VPN , uploading files from ie , notification centre , cortana , action centre (control centre in ios ) , lastly how many apps have you installed on your android , when I used to use s3 there were more than 30+ apps( I didn't included the preinstalled bloat ware ) , it was slow as a turtle or he was high on heroin :p
    I was so frustrated which made me switch to windows phone and after switching I got to know , I do t need those 30 useless apps , only 7-8 of them were useful for me , anyways enjoy android ;)
    03-30-2014 05:33 AM
    I'm new here!!!!!
    Please help me....
    :) :) ;)
    Yes how can we all help you here ;)
    03-30-2014 05:34 AM
    Nadia , sahib you all sleeping :(
    03-30-2014 05:35 AM
144,454 ... 19261927192819291930 ...