WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

true :) , I regret buying this product :\ , I wish I have a surface lol , have to wait for 6 months to buy a new tablet , maybe dell venue 8 sounds good for me :)

I wait for 64 bit Atom tablets with more than 2 GB RAM, then I think I will buy a tablet too. At least 10 inch though, I want to read papers on it.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning. Today so far has been a bad day. Bad traffic to the doctor so running 45 mins behind. :/

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

you love playing with chemicals ? I have chemophobia ; whenever I tried mixing them in my school I used to get fainted or the fumes made me puke

I think it's fun, playing with chemicals. Of course I am not a chemist, so I will never do the real fun things with chemistry, biology is mostly at physiological conditions. It can get very toxic though, and you don't want to have an infection with those cute bacteria.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

I think it's fun, playing with chemicals. Of course I am not a chemist, so I will never do the real fun things with chemistry, biology is mostly at physiological conditions. It can get very toxic though, and you don't want to have an infection with those cute bacteria.

Bacteria , so you must be having sharp eye , coz when I first tried to use microscope , I couldn't , it was very old , have to adjust mirror , proper sunlight and it was to check onion cell hehe it was fun at that time , i got minor electric shock when I touched the battery with naked hand , ouch I can still fell the pain :p

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Bacteria , so you must be having sharp eye , coz when I first tried to use microscope , I couldn't , it was very old , have to adjust mirror , proper sunlight and it was to check onion cell hehe it was fun at that time , i got minor electric shock when I touched the battery with naked hand , ouch I can still fell the pain :p

Well, we use slightly different and more modern microscopes ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. I figured I'd take a few minutes before I leave the house to post my Z Ultra mini review.

"Stupid fast. Crazy sexy. Hot! Hot! Hot!"

Now that I've finished channeling my inner BP, let's get to it. The phone is fast. Anyone who has use the 1520 can tell you how zippy the S800 chip is. Minimal to no lag at all. I think my favorite part about the phone is the screen. Since the Z series started, this is the first screen Sony has gotten right (the Z1Compact and the Z2 are the next good ones). While it has less PPI than those two screens, it is sharp, vibrant and very colorful. So sharp that sometimes my 8X feels a little too bright yet dull when I look at it right after using the Z Ultra.

Pretty much the reviews were dead on. It is a big phone that it polarizing - either you love it or you find the damn thing unwieldy. Fortunately, I have big hands and I really appreciate how Sony managed to keep the thing thin, sexy, yet spread the weight around evenly. Maybe because I am careful with my phones, I have used it one handed so far and while I wouldn't recommend doing that, I never got a feel that it would slip from my hand. Love Sony's design language, so no arguments here. The Princely Purple actually pops really well and while the black is the sexiest unit for this phone, the Purple looks better than the white by miles in my eyes. I've put it in that passbook kinda case and it gives the phone a really nice even more premium feel. It fits in my slacks pocket comfortably, ableit I can only keep the Ultra as the only thing in that pocket. I haven't washed my phone yet to test out the water resistance, but it is coming at some point.

Everything else is as advertised - Android is still Android, I still like Sony's skin. I bought the Euro version so I have all the needed LTE bands and the phone is fast, even in a ****ty coverage area like where I live.The audio is very nice - not as nice as the 8X, but a very nice compliment because the range of sound is very good. Only complaints - the SIM card tray is the cheapest piece of plastic I've ever seen - easily damaged if one is not careful. The camera is still crap, but I didn't buy it for that.

All in all, I'm glad I bought it. It is the first Android phone I have bought that I don't want to root. And now for BP's favorite part...(shot on the 8X)
WP_20140223_006.jpgWP_20140223_005.jpgWP_20140223_008.jpgWP_20140223_002.jpgWP_20140223_001.jpgWP_20140223_004.jpg

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Purple really makes the device unique , will attract attention if using in public. Sd 800 oh I am jelly about this one , I want one device at least running sd 800 or 805(upcoming ) so I will wait , firstly I have to buy a new tablet and then a new phone , by the time I will se what wp8.1 brings for my l920 , if I am satisfied with the performance , I will keep my 920 , else time for a new phone ;) Mia how well are games running on this one ? I love playing asphalt 8 , hows the battery life on heavy usage and moderate usage , I don't want to search on internet , waiting for your in-depth review :D

Sent from my iPad using WPCentral Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans