13 hour left for build :)
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    04-01-2014 09:12 PM
    It will start 8:30. 30min before my class starts :p

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums
    04-01-2014 09:13 PM
    And to this day I will dislike any device that has non removable battery, I don't care if its Nokia or msft or any company if it has no removable, then they will not get my money !

04-01-2014 09:15 PM
    So I emailed amazon about my headphones and how they don't charge ( this is why I hate non removable battery) I noticed today that I had to charge then and thru wouldn't charge so I Tried different cables and wall chargers and computer and nothing :( so this reminds me why I hate non removable battery ! >:(

Headphones's batteries are different than cell phone ones. Ones in cell number phones have FAR superior batteries.

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums
    04-01-2014 09:18 PM
    And to this day I will dislike any device that has non removable battery, I don't care if its Nokia or msft or any company if it has no removable, then they will not get my money !

Have fun with a low end device or a Samsung device!

04-01-2014 09:20 PM
    Have fun with a low end device or a Samsung device!

Last time I checked people do buy cellphones for removable battery. Ignoring that fact is like ignoring part of the market >.> and have you checked out the android phone I belived called oopo or something like Has high end specs and get this ...with a removable battery OMG !!! Now If they can pull that off it just goes to show how much a demand there is for removable batteries. And last time I checked Samsung isn't low end ..huh funny right

04-01-2014 09:36 PM
    >.> down with non removable batteries !!!! Down I say

04-01-2014 09:56 PM
    Last time I checked people do buy cellphones for removable battery. Ignoring that fact is like ignoring part of the market >.> and have you checked out the android phone I belived called oopo or something like Has high end specs and get this ...with a removable battery OMG !!! Now If they can pull that off it just goes to show how much a demand there is for removable batteries. And last time I checked Samsung isn't low end ..huh funny right

The problem is usually the devices that allows removable batteries have poor and short battery life. So instead of being a feature, its more like an excuse. I would prefer to have a device with a reliable internal battery than poor removable ones. A device that has high end spec doesn't mean that it has a good built quality and will be reliable That's why I would always choose Nokia over Samsung regardless of the spec. Even though I had my Nokia 710 for two years and it has a removable battery, I have never had to replace the original battery. I don't know where you're from but in my region, the trend is most people who buy high end devices don't really care much about removable batteries and prefer to buy external battery packs to recharge their phone.
    unstoppablekem and BIGPADDY like this.
    04-01-2014 10:12 PM
    The problem is usually the devices that allows removable batteries have poor and short battery life. So instead of being a feature, its more like an excuse. I would prefer to have a device with a reliable internal battery than poor removable ones. A device that has high end spec doesn't mean that it has a good built quality and will be reliable That's why I would always choose Nokia over Samsung regardless of the spec. Even though I had my Nokia 710 for two years and it has a removable battery, I have never had to replace the original battery. I don't know where you're from but in my region, the trend is most people who buy high end devices don't really care much about removable batteries and prefer to buy external battery packs to recharge their phone.
    I've told him this several times before, and he still doesn't listen. We've all tried. :P
    04-01-2014 10:15 PM
    Why I have not posted my Indian food dining here...
    04-01-2014 10:19 PM
    Why I have not posted my Indian food dining here...
    Beat you to it. :)
    azcruz likes this.
    04-01-2014 10:21 PM
    I was in Hyderabad (Ramoji Film City, to be specific) for two weeks and I ate everything in my path. :D
    04-01-2014 10:23 PM
    as you can see im im the US :) but I don't get the argument " well if it comes with the phone then its good" I get that its there but what other people don't seem to understand not pointing the fingers, but its all about able to change your battery for a bigger one or for a better one , im not about to spend 400$ on a phone every year or every 2 years. for me its all about choice and if nokia or what ever company isn't providing that option then ill take my money somewhere else
    04-01-2014 10:33 PM
    I was in Hyderabad (Ramoji Film City, to be specific) for two weeks and I ate everything in my path. :D
    now youc an die a happy man :P
    04-01-2014 10:33 PM
    Hi, guys.
    04-01-2014 10:54 PM
    11 hour to go
    04-01-2014 10:59 PM
    Isn't it 13 hrs to go??
    Or am I really weak in maths??
    04-01-2014 11:12 PM
    Isn't it 13 hrs to go??
    Or am I really weak in maths??
    It's almost 10 A.M here and event will go live between 8:30-9:00 P.M
    04-01-2014 11:15 PM
    there is still 11 more hrs till it starts :P
    04-01-2014 11:23 PM
    It's almost 10 A.M here and event will go live between 8:30-9:00 P.M
    I am weak in maths!!!!
    04-01-2014 11:23 PM
    well then ....go take a basic math course ;P I know you can count from 1-100
    04-01-2014 11:25 PM
    I am weak in maths!!!!
    Practice makes a man perfect , play some nice maths game on your phone :p
    04-01-2014 11:25 PM
    but its all about able to change your battery for a bigger one or for a better one , im not about to spend 400$ on a phone every year or every 2 years. for me its all about choice and if nokia or what ever company isn't providing that option then ill take my money somewhere else
    Phones that have removable batteries will be more prone to failure so chances are you actually have to spend more to replace them. Changing batteries is a bit dangerous if you use the wrong one or a fake one, you can spoil your device and void your warranty. The better one is already in the phone. We're just giving advice based on our past experiences. I have had a dozen cellphones and media players with removable batteries that are spoiled in less than a year while my Zune 120GB and Zune HD with internal batteries are still working in tip-top shape after a few years. Anyway I'm done and I'm not going to say anymore regarding this subject. Feel free to take or leave the advice, its your money to waste. Let's move on.
    04-01-2014 11:26 PM
    well then ....go take a basic math course ;P I know you can count from 1-100
    I can count till 90, gets difficult for me after that....
    :sad:
    04-01-2014 11:36 PM
    I can count till 90, gets difficult for me after that....
    :sad:
    I'll never count up to that, I'll fall asleep before I reach 60.
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    04-01-2014 11:40 PM
142,762 ... 19771978197919801981 ...