The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    No kidding.....I'm sleep texting ;)
    04-02-2014 12:00 AM
    Yeah!!!!
    I can't open my eyes
    that's why we have opinions. I have come to the conluction that I loath non removable batteries I would love more removable devices because I have the exact opposite that the devices that have non removable battery spoil in the first year I use them while all the removable battery devices I have after 3 years. what works for one isn't going to work for another. I also did a quick bing search and I see a lot of people in forums and articles saying that most people who don't always change their phone every year or two years prefer removable battery
    Your argument says more about the build quality of the device rather than whether the batteries can be removed or not.
    Like I said before, I have a Nokia Lumia 710 for + 2 years that have a removable battery but I have never ever need to remove or replace it.
    Because I have confidence in Nokia's built quality I have every intention to upgrade to a 1520 without removable battery, hopefully in the next few months.
    Lastly there's probably more people who have issues with phones and devices that have removable batteries that don't post on Internet forums.
    I have two Motorolas, one Sony Erricson, one Alcatel and one Samsung. I have never posted their death on the Internet.
    I would advise against using Internet statistics to prove a point but I don't want to open another can of worms.
    It is over, the fat lady has sung.

Attachment 61000
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    I've heard of people sleep walking but sleep texting???
    04-02-2014 12:01 AM
    After market batteries have higher rate of failure and using any battery that says it's the same size but with more power is dangerous. Like I said, whatever makes you happy. I'm not arguing with you anymore about this. Just don't burn your house down or have your phone blow up in your bag or pocket. Both a possibility with after market batteries. :)
    you have a point even though that can happen to stock battery.. just saying :P but if that day comes ill switch to a non removable
    04-02-2014 12:02 AM
    Your argument says more about the build quality of the device.
    Are you a honey bee?
    04-02-2014 12:02 AM
    you have a point even though that can happen to stock battery.. just saying :P but if that day comes ill switch to a non removable
    Staaaaahp arguing....no removable batteries for you now....get a portable charger
    04-02-2014 12:04 AM
    I've heard of people sleep walking but sleep texting???
    Sleep Texting: People Addicted To Phones Text While They Sleep
    04-02-2014 12:05 AM
    But, indeed a removable battery is better!!!!
    04-02-2014 12:05 AM
    Wow!!! Is that a serious medical condition?? Does it have a cure?
    04-02-2014 12:07 AM
    Your argument says more about the build quality of the device rather than whether the batteries can be removed or not.
    Like I said before, I have a Nokia Lumia 710 for + 2 years that have a removable battery but I have never ever need to remove or replace it.
    Because I have confidence in Nokia's built quality I have every intention to upgrade to a 1520 without removable battery, hopefully in the next few months.
    Lastly there's probably more people who have issues with phones and devices that have removable batteries that don't post on Internet forums.
    I have two Motorolas, one Sony Erricson, one Alcatel and one Samsung. I have never posted their death on the Internet.
    I would advise against using the Internet to prove a point but I don't want to open another can of worms.
    It is over, the fat lady has sung.
    im not trying to prove a point im just staying what I think and if people feel that they want to say something about then they should know what they are getting into. but anyways here is an example my father bought an htc arrive with stock battery and it sucked so I did some research and found a battery way bigger and better and it works and has no problems what so ever. we can go back and fourth with experiences but it doesn't really apply to all since everyone has different experiences that's why I try to avoid using experiences . also I know nokia has good quality I never said they have bad quality I just stated that as much people claim non removable battery is the way to go there is just as much people who think the opposite like me. but um what does the last part have to do with anything ?
    04-02-2014 12:09 AM
    ehmmm then are you up or not?
    04-02-2014 12:10 AM
    Staaaaahp arguing....no removable batteries for you now....get a portable charger
    I don't like carrying another object when I could just order a bigger battery and not carry a portable charger
    04-02-2014 12:11 AM
    But, indeed a removable battery is better!!!!
    nooo
    Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20140402_0002.png  
    04-02-2014 12:11 AM
    The first thing that falls off when your phone falls down is the battery :p that is after the back cover :p no kidding I've dropped my phones a million times :p
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-02-2014 12:12 AM
    I don't like carrying another object when I could just order a bigger battery and not carry a portable charger
    Where's ebil sahib :'( you're mean!! 💔
    04-02-2014 12:13 AM
    The first thing that falls off when your phone falls down is the battery :p that is after the back cover :p no kidding I've dropped my phones a million times :p
    heheh I remember that .... we would have to rebuild the phone again XD
    04-02-2014 12:14 AM
    Where's ebil sahib :'( you're mean!!
    hes locked away and never coming out >:)
    04-02-2014 12:14 AM
    heheh I remember that .... we would have to rebuild the phone again XD
    Lol thanks to all the legos :p it was easy
    04-02-2014 12:15 AM
    nooo
    Lol thanks to all the legos :p it was easy
    I do remember watching people look for their phone parts when it would fall :P

No that doesn't happen to stock batteries. If it did there would be more news about it. Any news I ever saw was always aftermarket. Aftermarket batteries can be poor build quality and not properly tested, which is why they fail. Sometimes spectacularly.
    hope4wp and sahib lopez like this.
    hes locked away and never coming out >:)
    I'm gonna jump off the bridge *stands on the railing* *deep breath*
    I do remember watching people look for their phone parts when it would fall :P
    I wish you lose your battery one day :p
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-02-2014 12:16 AM
142,743 ... 19791980198119821983 ...