The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    So, Rue also became an ambassador??
    04-02-2014 05:55 AM
    So, Rue also became an ambassador??
    No... do you see it under my signature?
    04-02-2014 05:55 AM
    No... do you see it under my signature?
    I'm using WPCENTRAL APP . I can't see anything!!!!
    :sigh:
    04-02-2014 06:00 AM
    Sleeping to rid a fever is a good idea. It took me over four days to lose mine when I had it and over 5 days for my wife. Was terrible.

Being in a hospital is a sure fire way to get something. :P I try to avoid both doctor offices and hospitals if I can. Been to too many recently. :P However I think I got mine either on the plane or from co-worker who is still coughing. :/
    It's easier to catch flu :( it can be that....I didn't wanna be there at the first place, I had to stand there for my sister and who would have known they'd take 2 hours -_-
    04-02-2014 06:02 AM
    I have some information for Sahib concerning that battery bulge thing.

The bulge comes about when you discharge the battery completely and then try to recharge it. It will happen to all Lithium batteries if fully discharged. If the battery is build correctly it won't explode.

With regards to aftermarket batteries a lot of the markings on them are fake, which means they're not conforming to safety regulations so that means a poor battery has the possibility of explosion.

Here's the ideas behind engineering in a nutshell - Safety - Function - Price - Compromise

Some companies put those things in a different order but that's the way it's supposed to be. Price and Compromise typically go hand and hand.

There's your lesson for today. Come back tomorrow and I'll teach you why we don't have phones that have batteries that last 3-5 days yet. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-02-2014 06:03 AM
    It's easier to catch flu :( it can be that....I didn't wanna be there at the first place, I had to stand there for my sister and who would have known they'd take 2 hours -_-
    Did she have the baby or something else?
    04-02-2014 06:04 AM
    Damn, i need motivation to go to school for the final two days of the school term...

Ugh, i am beginning to hate everything and i mean literally EVERYTHING! :(
    04-02-2014 06:04 AM
    I'm using WPCENTRAL APP . I can't see anything!!!!
    :sigh:
    Ah. TapTalk won't help with that either.
    04-02-2014 06:05 AM
    They are not even talking about Windows Phone: Spotify's new design is cleaner, darker and puts the focus on content

Is there a puke smiley?
    Hmmm, content before chrome. Where have I heard that before?
    04-02-2014 06:05 AM
    Damn, i need motivation to go to school for the final two days of the school term...

Hate is a very strong word. How about you're ready for a break?
    04-02-2014 06:06 AM
    Hate is a very strong word. How about you're ready for a break?
    Yeah, i am really needing the break, and i also need to do something... My Dad is pressuring me to 'try' the Army Cadets. Which is getting increasingly tempting, but the thing is i don't want to as one of my friends is in the cadets and i don't want to seem as if i am with my friend too many times. :\

I could join the Navy Cadets...
    04-02-2014 06:08 AM
    And really, two school tests today, i guess exams are worse... Well, look what I've gotten myself into...
    04-02-2014 06:09 AM
    Well, on a more positive side of things, i am very tempted to get a Blackberry Z10. :)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-02-2014 06:10 AM
    And its only two days until school is finished
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-02-2014 06:10 AM
    Did she have the baby or something else?
    Nope she had an appointment....and for confirming the damn appointment I stood for 2 hours
    04-02-2014 06:11 AM
    And build and the Nokia event is tomorrow! Pity i won't be able to watch it via live stream like i did with the Nokia X event, the Lumia 925 and Lumia 1320, 1520 and 2520 event.
    04-02-2014 06:11 AM

You can do it Razr!!!
    LMZR likes this.
    04-02-2014 06:12 AM
    Nope she had an appointment....and for confirming the damn appointment I stood for 2 hours
    I cannot stand hospitals, or medical centres, they are the centre of long waiting times and contagious diseases...
    hope4wp and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-02-2014 06:12 AM
    Yeah, i am really needing the break, and i also need to do something... My Dad is pressuring me to 'try' the Army Cadets. Which is getting increasingly tempting, but the thing is i don't want to as one of my friends is in the cadets and i don't want to seem as if i am with my friend too many times. :\

I could join the Navy Cadets...

I personally would not have anything to do with the armed forces. I'm sort of anti-military.

Saying that, if you were interested why not air cadets?
    LMZR likes this.
    04-02-2014 06:13 AM
    Someone please motivate me to workout...I'm being lazy to even get up from my bed
    04-02-2014 06:13 AM
    I personally would not have anything to do with the armed forces. I'm sort of anti-military.

Saying that, if you were interested why not air cadets?
    The armed forces have always intrigued me since i was 6, but the Air Force... Meh, i dislike high altitudes and flying one seater jets that go at 1,000 kilometres and being shot at mid air. :)

If i were to join the armed forces I'd only join reserves... I wouldn't really want to do full combat deployment.
    04-02-2014 06:15 AM
    Someone please motivate me to workout...I'm being lazy to even get up from my bed
    Well, you are sick. Right?

I think it would be better to rest. :)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-02-2014 06:16 AM
    Nadia, you can do it. Come on get-up . Workout, Nadia , Workout. Come on, You can do it!!!!
    Nadia!!! Nadia!!! Nadia!!!

Was that motivating?
    hope4wp likes this.
    04-02-2014 06:18 AM
    Tada
    Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20140402_0005.jpg  
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-02-2014 06:25 AM
    Nadia, you can do it. Come on get-up . Workout, Nadia , Workout. Come on, You can do it!!!!
    Nadia!!! Nadia!!! Nadia!!!

Was that motivating?
    Oh damn!! All I was dreaming was about basketball
    04-02-2014 06:27 AM
142,790 ... 19861987198819891990 ...