I liked the Icon when I played with in stores. Everyone knew that the international model was coming. I'll pass because while it is an upgrade for me, it doesn't add value to what I currently own.

Plus it will be overpriced upon launch. No thanks.
    I feel the same. No new phone for me until at least Dec/Jan unless this 930 is amazing and the price drops about 40% by my birthday. :P
    04-02-2014 10:41 AM
    Wish it was doing that here. Our pollution level is 9 out of 10....
    Our pollution levels are about 9 of 10...if we neuter the politicians that would reduce our emissions and get us to a 6.5/10.

For the record, I don't hate politicians, but I was raised in a very cynical political climate growing up. The good politicians are like good referees/umpires in sports - when you don't hear about them, usually they are doing a good job.
    I have too :) mine is of sony :)
    No name brand for me but it does the job. :)
    hope4wp likes this.
    Our pollution levels are about 9 of 10...if we neuter the politicians that would reduce our emissions and get us to a 6.5/10.

For the record, I don't hate politicians, but I was raised in a very cynical political climate growing up. The good politicians are like good referees/umpires in sports - when you don't hear about them, usually they are doing a good job.
    I don't hate politicians either I just find them useless. :P Here in the UK the majority are silver spooned career politicians who never had to lift a finger and haven't got a clue about 'normal' people. Don't get me started on the House of Lords or Clergy that are self installed in the government.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    04-02-2014 10:43 AM
    Sounds like you seriously need a new job.
    That's why I'm in graduate school sir. Yesterday marked 7 years at my current employer.
    04-02-2014 10:43 AM
    I feel the same. No new phone for me until at least Dec/Jan unless this 930 is amazing and the price drops about 40% by my birthday. :P
    I'll probably buy next year if I find the money. Just not right now.
    04-02-2014 10:44 AM
    That's why I'm in graduate school sir. Yesterday marked 7 years at my current employer.
    I don't think I'll last 7 years here. I'm guessing 4 to 5 at the most.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    04-02-2014 10:45 AM
    A new feature would be a phone that can read the users mind :)
    04-02-2014 10:46 AM
    I don't hate politicians either I just find them useless. :P Here in the UK the majority are silver spooned career politicians who never had to lift a finger and haven't got a clue about 'normal' people. Don't get me started on the House of Lords or Clergy that are self installed in the government.
    You don't need to. As a former true British colony, in my homeland we have learned the UK shenanigans too well.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    I'll probably buy next year if I find the money. Just not right now.
    I only own one phone though. :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    A new feature would be a phone that can read the users mind :)
    That won't happen for some time I don't think. There are programs that apparently do that reasonably well but only if you concentrate on things.
    04-02-2014 10:47 AM
    I don't think I'll last 7 years here. I'm guessing 4 to 5 at the most.
    I like the hospital itself. My current overall department is OK, but a change is welcomed. I need the MSW to transfer first though.

So the moral of the story to all our college age posters here: get your degree as early as you can, if you've got your mind set on something. Because when life (a job, family, bills) holds you by the balls, it is no fun to juggle work and school and other life commitments.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-02-2014 10:49 AM
    A new feature would be a flawless phone and a flawless OS
    04-02-2014 10:49 AM
    I only own one phone though. :P
    So do I - the Z Ultra. I'm just leasing the 925 and 8X until something from WP comes along that combines great audio with great camera and good storage in the 4'5"-5" range with premium yet conservative looks.
    04-02-2014 10:51 AM
    A new feature would be a flawless phone and a flawless OS
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...... Are you trying to give me a heart attack or something? :P
    04-02-2014 10:51 AM
    A gaming phone which can also be used as a controller for xbox/ps
    04-02-2014 10:52 AM
    So do I - the Z Ultra. I'm just leasing the 925 and 8X until something from WP comes along that combines great audio with great camera and good storage in the 4'5"-5" range with premium yet conservative looks.
    Oh. I thought you owned them, not leased them.
    04-02-2014 10:52 AM
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...... Are you trying to give me a heart attack or something? :P
    Lol :p i wish ٨.١ would be flawless :)
    04-02-2014 10:53 AM
    Lol :p i wish ٨.١ would be flawless :)
    Would be nice but too many variables to ever happen. Also since everything is economy based highly unlikely. Part of the release of any new product there is a risk assessment with it. They expect things not to be perfect.
    04-02-2014 10:57 AM
    Oh. I thought you owned them, not leased them.
    I technically own all three. But the Z Ultra I know I'm not getting rid of strongly. The other 2 i am unlikely to move, unless what happens in my previous post.

Truthfully, because of the good enough audio qualities via Bluetooth, i can use my Z Ultra as my daily media player on my commute in my bag and ditch my 8X. But there are days when you don't want to hassle and I'd rather have the better audio from the 8X anyways.
    N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
    04-02-2014 10:59 AM
    Ima buy me a drink !
    04-02-2014 11:00 AM
    Would be nice but too many variables to ever happen. Also since everything is economy based highly unlikely. Part of the release of any new product there is a risk assessment with it. They expect things not to be perfect.
    You understood I wrote 8.1 :p
    04-02-2014 11:00 AM
    I technically own all three. But the Z Ultra I know I'm not getting rid of strongly. The other 2 i am unlikely to move, unless what happens in my previous post.

Truthfully, because of the good enough audio qualities via Bluetooth, i can use my Z Ultra as my daily media player on my commute in my bag and ditch my 8X. But there are days when you don't want to hassle and I'd rather have the better audio from the 8X anyways.
    I see. I'm going to see how long it takes to get WP8.1 on my phone then try it out and then see what I think. :P I may get a second phone just to have something different.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    04-02-2014 11:01 AM
    You understood I wrote 8.1 :p
    Things are different on my keyboard...
    04-02-2014 11:02 AM
    Amazon was nice enough to refund my next purchase that I made of 250 since this pair is defective and paid my shipping cost to return it. So I didn't lose anything but they got my loyalty ! Good guy amazon :)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-02-2014 11:03 AM
145,237 ... 19921993199419951996 ...