I know what so go Nadia is listen ting right now , umm Nadia own song , sahib posted this earlier lol
    lol you mean the french singer Nadiya?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ndiya‎
    04-05-2014 01:09 PM
    Sis , just a suggestion , turn volume down , it might damage your ear drums :)
    There's lots of young people running around with hearing problems. I have tinnitus in my left ear but I think it was from my work environment rather than loud music. But I could be wrong.
    04-05-2014 01:12 PM
    I wonder what are you guys audio equalizers set to :P
    Volume at 15 , loudness , Dolby on
    04-05-2014 01:14 PM
    lol you mean the french singer Nadiya?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ndiya‎
    Yes you can try to beat her with your voice :p
    04-05-2014 01:15 PM
    I asked about the equalizer :P
    04-05-2014 01:16 PM
    I use bluetooth headphones at work and I need to hear if someone wants me so I don't have it that loud.
    04-05-2014 01:16 PM
    Without saying too much, there is a process for selecting/appointing mods and ambassadors. Both have been done recently. If you pay attention to some names, you can figure out who. Though there could be another opening coming up.
    04-05-2014 01:17 PM
    There's lots of young people running around with hearing problems. I have tinnitus in my left ear but I think it was from my work environment rather than loud music. But I could be wrong.
    ooooh I'm sensing you were running around behind girls in pubs when you were in your teens :P
    04-05-2014 01:17 PM
    Yes you can try to beat her with your voice :p
    maybe I can :)
    04-05-2014 01:18 PM
    I use bluetooth headphones at work and I need to hear if someone wants me so I don't have it that loud.
    ooohhh I keep it around 20 :P
    04-05-2014 01:19 PM
    Without saying too much, there is a process for selecting/appointing mods and ambassadors. Both have been done recently. If you pay attention to some names, you can figure out who. Though there could be another opening coming up.
    oh ok :D :) keep an eye out for Rue though :P
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    04-05-2014 01:20 PM
    This is a funny incident I saw while I was going for my class , a young girl was listening to songs via huge headphones :p she was so engaged in listens it she didn't bother she was on platform , walking around the warning yellow line , she was signing gaga gaga and suddenly she fall on track lol , train was about to come 1 min was the east image time if I remembered. I quickly pressed the me regency fire alarm button , I told her to jump to the next platform , train is about to come at high speed , she was looking at her broken iPhone lol , she was saved by policeman later. She was warned not to hear loud music at such places
    sahib lopez likes this.
    I don't know why I hate Beyonce :/
    I saw the list of noobies. :)

I've never been an Ambassador or Mod before so it would be complletely new to me. I don't know if there would be any consideration of me either. I'll just keep doing what I do. :)
    hope4wp and sahib lopez like this.
    I don't know why I hate Beyonce :/
    I'm not a big fan either. I don't like Rihana much either.
    hope4wp likes this.
    04-05-2014 01:21 PM
    ooooh I'm sensing you were running around behind girls in pubs when you were in your teens :P
    LOL! No. Well the earliest I got into pubs is 17 and you have to 19 in Canada. I have to admit to not having the best luck with the ladies.
    hope4wp and sahib lopez like this.
    04-05-2014 01:22 PM
    This is a funny incident I saw while I was going for my class , a young girl was listening to songs via huge headphones :p she was so engaged in listens it she didn't bother she was on platform , walking around the warning yellow line , she was signing gaga gaga and suddenly she fall on track lol , train was about to come 1 min was the east image time if I remembered. I quickly pressed the me regency fire alarm button , I told her to jump to the next platform , train is about to come at high speed , she was looking at her broken iPhone lol , she was saved by policeman later. She was warned not to hear loud music at such places
    That's scary! I think most people get lost in their phones these days. Being around a train is scary business. They're big, they don't stop quickly and they're very unforgiving.

I unfortunately saw someone jump in front of one. It's something that still haunts me to this day.
    04-05-2014 01:24 PM
    I see things like this happen too often. I keep my head on a swivel naturally, when more so when I have headphones on.

My settings for WP8: volume @15 with Beats or Dolby enabled. The reason why I troll so hard for headphones is that I want ones that play loud enough at that volume. I don't pass 17 on volume setting these days. I typically hover at 14-15.
    04-05-2014 01:25 PM
    I'm not a big fan either. I don't like Rihana much either.
    thank God someone agrees :P
    04-05-2014 01:26 PM
    wwow :)
    04-05-2014 01:27 PM
    Afternoon folks. Headed into the city to run a few errands, including helping a coworker move some furniture.
    That's scary! I think most people get lost in their phones these days. Being around a train is scary business. They're big, they don't stop quickly and they're very unforgiving.

I unfortunately saw someone jump in front of one. It's something that still haunts me to this day.
    that someone is crazy :O
    I'm not going to say they're bad singers but the thing that keeps them popular are their shows and the continued songs about sex and wearing next to nothing all the time.
    Chregu likes this.
    04-05-2014 01:28 PM
    LOL! No. Well the earliest I got into pubs is 17 and you have to 19 in Canada. I have to admit to not having the best luck with the ladies.
    but you have a loving wife :P
    04-05-2014 01:28 PM
    The girl can't sing and relies too much on sex sells. I find her terribly, even annoyingly boring.
    N_LaRUE and hope4wp like this.
    04-05-2014 01:29 PM
145,282 ... 20352036203720382039 ...