I never like noise cancelling headphones, especially when I commute. I use my Cans on road trips and at home - plus my Purity Cans are on the quieter side anyways. On ear or in ears for me with a nice fit to hear my music and outside sounds once I adjust my hearing naturally is how I do it.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-05-2014 01:29 PM
    I'm not going to say they're bad singers but the thing that keeps them popular are their shows and the continued songs about sex and wearing next to nothing all the time.
    :| they are weird
    04-05-2014 01:29 PM
    I'd be invited to a party tonight, but my guts still are acting up. No fun going out if you are never sure when you have to hit the restrooms ;-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-05-2014 01:30 PM
    that someone is crazy :O
    To tell the story quickly.

The person was standing barely a metre away from me. I saw their face and the look in their eyes. I can't say they were on drugs but they didn't look too well. They dove into the tracks when the train came in. Trains in Toronto Subway come in fairly quick. I think two cars ran over them. Thing is I'm not sure they got killed immediately...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-05-2014 01:31 PM
    but you have a loving wife :P
    Yes and that's all that matters these days. :)
    04-05-2014 01:32 PM
    Rihanna is a better model than singer. Beyonce is a better singer and entertainer than Rihanna. And both Christina Aguilera and Alicia Keys are better pure singers than Beyonce and Rihanna. Both all four are good enough musicians which play to their own strengths. They certainly have more talent that I ever would in that department...
    N_LaRUE and Chregu like this.
    04-05-2014 01:32 PM
    Rihanna is a better model than singer. Beyonce is a better singer and entertainer than Rihanna. And both Christina Aguilera and Alicia Keys are better pure singers than Beyonce and Rihanna. Both all four are good enough musicians which play to their own strengths. They certainly have more talent that I ever would in that department...
    None of their music is really stuff I'd listen to but it doesn't bother me if it's in the background. :)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    04-05-2014 01:34 PM
    To tell the story quickly.

The person was standing barely a metre away from me. I saw their face and the look in their eyes. I can't say they were on drugs but they didn't look too well. They dove into the tracks when the train came in. Trains in Toronto Subway come in fairly quick. I think two cars ran over them. Thing is I'm not sure they got killed immediately...
    When people go over the edge it is a scary thing indeed. Some you can save, some you cannot.
    04-05-2014 01:35 PM
    None of their music is really stuff I'd listen to but it doesn't bother me if it's in the background. :)
    I listen to them when I get the itch but I'm more likely to listen to Christina Aguilera or Alicia Keys more than the other two. These days in onto music with a more positive social commentary slant, jazz, or stuff from my youth.
    04-05-2014 01:37 PM
    it can be all the music they listen to....when I'm sad and I listen to songs which are full of blood and dying....I wanna hurt myself :/
    04-05-2014 01:38 PM
    Night guys
    04-05-2014 01:38 PM
    night Shu!
    04-05-2014 01:41 PM
    I don't, no, I don't no, I don't, no, I don't want anybody else but you
    I like Coldplay
    04-05-2014 01:42 PM
    I'd be invited to a party tonight, but my guts still are acting up. No fun going out if you are never sure when you have to hit the restrooms ;-)
    So leave your guts at home and go partying.
    Chregu likes this.
    04-05-2014 01:43 PM
    I am not a... let me look this up.

I am not a sea cucumber. It translates word for word.

sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    04-05-2014 02:03 PM
    I'm not a big fan either. I don't like Rihana much either.
    I'll never forget that Rihanna gaffe where I forgot to mention the artist name... the words that left my mouth were "We like a bit of S&M here at RamAir"... Cue a co-host who can't control herself for laughing fits.
    04-05-2014 02:08 PM
    I'll never forget that Rihanna gaffe where I forgot to mention the artist name... the words that left my mouth were "We like a bit of S&M here at RamAir"... Cue a co-host who can't control herself for laughing fits.
    Daniel! Good to have you back! :D
    04-05-2014 02:20 PM
    It's tough to go partying when you can't fart with confidence.
    04-05-2014 02:28 PM
    I saw the list of noobies. :)

I've never been an Ambassador or Mod before so it would be complletely new to me. I don't know if there would be any consideration of me either. I'll just keep doing what I do. :)
    Generally speaking you'd probably have to be an Ambassador before becoming a Mod, but there have been some exceptions. Keep posting, being helpful around the forums and who knows you might draw some attention to yourself, if you had any aspirations.
    04-05-2014 02:28 PM
    Generally speaking you'd probably have to be an Ambassador before becoming a Mod, but there have been some exceptions. Keep posting, being helpful around the forums and who knows you might draw some attention to yourself, if you had any aspirations.

Aspirations, don't know. I've been helping people for months and just having some fun too. I get noticed by the ambassadors and mods. I'll leave it to them to ask. I'll just say for now that I'd seriously consider either position.
    04-05-2014 02:43 PM
    Rue for Ambassador! :D
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-05-2014 02:45 PM
    I sometimes wonder if should change my ID to just Rue but that would be weird.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-05-2014 02:50 PM
    Off to the movies!
    04-05-2014 02:54 PM
    I sometimes wonder if should change my ID to just Rue but that would be weird.
    Monsieur la Rue.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-05-2014 02:54 PM
    Off to the movies!
    Have fun!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-05-2014 02:55 PM
145,251 ... 20362037203820392040 ...