WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I just looked up the Nexus 5 and it's even cheaper than before now. Don't tempt me brain, don't tempt me.

Not bad really. Won't the Nexus 6 be along soon? The Nexus 5 is a lot cheaper than a WP flagship device and the design looks nice. Something to keep in mind as I wait for WP8.1 and the new phones. I hope they don't over price them again and go with carrier exclusives but I know that's going to happen anyway. :/

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Not bad really. Won't the Nexus 6 be along soon? The Nexus 5 is a lot cheaper than a WP flagship device and the design looks nice. Something to keep in mind as I wait for WP8.1 and the new phones. I hope they don't over price them again and go with carrier exclusives but I know that's going to happen anyway. :/

My 8X lost the data connection yesterday and today, without any indication except not downloading anything. It could be the carrier, but it got me thinking again ;-)

I don't know when the next Nexus will come along, but I think at the moment the Nexus 5 would be my favorite Android device by far.

Let's see if I can book the biophysics devices, I have new protein.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

I should really change my signature.

It's been there for some time, and collecting dust while it's at it.

Note to self: replace signature.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

We have organic chemistry as one of our (admittedly many) topics right now.

Should I worry about it? I really want to keep my grades (and my hopes) up.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We have organic chemistry as one of our (admittedly many) topics right now.

Should I worry about it? I really want to keep my grades (and my hopes) up.

Well I think you have a rather basic concept of chemistry. Elements when they combine can have many different types of reactions, destructive being one of them. Incest is along those lines because simply put, biology is just complex chemistry. The reason why you have birth defects with incest is because the DNA is too closely matched and any defects within the DNA carryover to the offspring, pretty much without fail. That's not to say sometimes there's success but you're more likely not to have it than have it.

Look at the story of King Tut from Egypt. They had trouble with producing children because they were too closely related.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Well I think you have a rather basic concept of chemistry. Elements when they combine can have many different types of reactions, destructive being one of them. Incest is along those lines because simply put, biology is just complex chemistry. The reason why you have birth defects with incest is because the DNA is too closely matched and any defects within the DNA carryover to the offspring, pretty much without fail. That's not to say sometimes there's success but you're more likely not to have it than have it.

Look at the story of King Tut from Egypt. They had trouble with producing children because they were too closely related.
I (admittedly) simplified it too much for the purpose of my signature.

Though, I technically took it from a classmate of mine who likes throwing jokes into our topics. (For example, multiple pick-up lines that have something to do with alkenes, for they are quite close to the Filipino word akin, which means mine.)

By the way, I originally tried to make a signature that shows a joke about Carbon being a flirt, but it doesn't translate well.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I (admittedly) simplified it too much for the purpose of my signature.

Though, I technically took it from a classmate of mine who likes throwing jokes into our topics. (For example, multiple pick-up lines that have something to do with alkenes, for they are quite close to the Filipino word akin, which means mine.)

By the way, I originally tried to make a signature that shows a joke about Carbon being a flirt, but it doesn't translate well.

The other one doesn't translate well either... :p

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

By the way, have you ever felt lazy enough to not reach for the mouse, but you want to post?

Alt-S is the keyboard shortcut for that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte