Yeah, I'll skip dance class tonight and go to bed early instead. I can't go the next time either, so it's quite unfortunate.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-07-2014 08:31 AM
    Well i am attending a funeral tomorrow. It's the first one i have ever gone to...
    My condolences.
    LMZR likes this.
    04-07-2014 08:31 AM
    An ***** got my number off another idiots mobile and now he is asking me how is my ex....like how the hell am I gonna know -_-
    And Chregu I'm not studying now :( I'm a dropout
    04-07-2014 08:37 AM
    People get paid for working. While you don't get paid for going to school. That's the difference. Not saying it isn't 'work' of a type but you're supposed to be 'learning'. :P
    isn't by working you also learn? ":o
    04-07-2014 08:41 AM
    Umm guys pushed me in girls washroom today , and girls were anxious lol. But I saw there was make-up kits , and girls watching themselves in mirror :p
    yikes.......lol
    04-07-2014 08:42 AM
    An ***** got my number off another idiots mobile and now he is asking me how is my ex....like how the hell am I gonna know -_-
    another guy 😐 wow it seems guys over there are backwards and needy ._.
    04-07-2014 08:43 AM
    Sorry to hear that. I can't say they're the most enjoyable things.

I personally want a party thrown in my honour. :P
    My Dad tells me, put him (my father) in a Cardboard box and just simply celebrate. :P
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-07-2014 08:48 AM
    And i am currently busy downloading Eve of Destruction standalone demo, which is based of a Battlefield 2 mod. :)
    04-07-2014 08:50 AM
    And I've clocked up a total of 9 hours on the new game i got, Insurgency. :)
    My Dad tells me, put him (my father) in a Cardboard box and just simply celebrate. :P
    makes sure you draw wheels on the box ! 😎
    And I've clocked up a total of 9 hours on the new game i got, Insurgency. :)
    lol somebody likes playing that game 😜
    04-07-2014 08:51 AM
    High spec machines are used for more than just games. :P
    Exactly...
    04-07-2014 08:54 AM
    I'm so impressed by the performance of the iPad. I think I wrote about this before. I'm playing Knights of the Old Republic on the iPad, and it looks exactly the same as it looked 10 years ago on my gaming rig. Within ten years technology has advanced enough that I can play the same game on this small device for hours with one charge, while back then I had a fast computer with a dedicated video card.

It's amazing. It truly is.
    iMore wants you now. :P
    04-07-2014 08:55 AM
    isn't by working you also learn? ":o
    LOL! At my level, there is some learning but I'm expected to know and inquire when I don't.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-07-2014 08:56 AM
    iMore wants you now. :P
    You really want me off this thread :P

But I have to disappoint you, I'm still owning a HTC 8X, and I plan to use it as soon as I have it back. And I want to keep it at least for another month to two, maybe a little bit longer.
    04-07-2014 09:03 AM
    LOL! At my level, there is some learning but I'm expected to know and inquire when I don't.
    you know I figured you to everything since you have an answer to everything @_@
    04-07-2014 09:07 AM
    Okay. So what are you planning to do now, you must have some kind of an idea?
    04-07-2014 09:07 AM

But I have to disappoint you, I'm still owning a HTC 8X, and I plan to use it as soon as I have it back. And I want to keep it at least for another month to two, maybe a little bit longer.
    nooooooo we need a scientist on this thread. If you want me and Nadia can lock him in a closet until he can play nice 😈
    Chregu likes this.
    04-07-2014 09:08 AM
    you know I figured you to everything since you have an answer to everything @_@
    But is it the correct answer?
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-07-2014 09:10 AM

No, I don't want you to leave, lol. I know you own a few Windows devices, but it just seems you are on the other platforms more.

So yeah, we want you to stay, and nor leave.
    Chregu likes this.
    04-07-2014 09:10 AM
    Okay. So what are you planning to do now, you must have some kind of an idea?
    I've no idea :|
    04-07-2014 09:11 AM
    But is it the correct answer?
    idk anymore @_@@_@ all I know is that tri-tip is tasty
    No, I don't want you to leave, lol. I know you own a few Windows devices, but it just seems you are on the other platforms more.

yeah you better be nice ;)

That's just coincidence. I didn't plan on having to send in my 8X exactly when I bought an iPad. And I didn't plan on getting an exchange Android phone because they didn't have Windows Phone.

It's just that I have never really used iOS and Android before, and now I experienced both systems at the same time.

What I wrote about the iPad applies probably to every high-end tablet.
    sahib lopez and azcruz like this.
    04-07-2014 09:13 AM
    Hey jobs. I think snowflake is in the honey moon period :P give him a while , he will have negatives about them later
    Chregu and unstoppablekem like this.
    04-07-2014 09:16 AM
143,604 ... 20472048204920502051 ...