Wazzup everyone???
    How are you today?
    04-08-2014 01:59 AM
    I was up way too late last night. Work will be a struggle.
    monrning box guy :p hope you don't have to struggle a lot at work , take it easy ;)
    btw your avatar reminded me of a good games from windows vista , Microsoft tinker :D
    04-08-2014 02:12 AM
    Wazzup everyone???
    How are you today?
    hey ashid sup ?
    04-08-2014 02:13 AM
    hey ashid sup ?
    Nothing much. I'm doing good.
    04-08-2014 02:14 AM
    I'm playing around in a 3D environment... I've decided to print something... not sure if that was a good idea. :P
    LMZR and Chregu like this.
    04-08-2014 02:39 AM
    Well the funeral finished, man, they're saddening.
    04-08-2014 02:40 AM
    Yes. When get to my age you've been to a few. :/

Was it someone close? Relative? Friend?
    04-08-2014 02:43 AM
    can please test this out on your ipad air , open 4-5 tabs (theverge , wpcentral , some heavy websites )and then open some apps like office word , spreadsheet , 7-8 apps and then go back to safari and see if it keeps them chanced in memory (currently my iPad couldn't keep them after opening 2-3 apps. it refreshes all the tabs i had opened ) since ipad air and ipad mini 2 have the specs i will get an idea. i was trying to find this test on youtube but i couldn't.
    As I said, Safari often refreshes tabs. I think even without multitasking. I haven't tested alternative browsers as I find it annoying but not something I'd put any effort in, I rarely use multiple tabs on a tablet/phone.

Maybe I can test other browsers at a later point, at the moment I'm unfortunately too busy (today and tomorrow I have guests in the evening, and neither them nor my boss would like me to test browsers on an iPad I guess ;-) ).
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    04-08-2014 02:47 AM
    Often when somebody close dies, I cope well until the funeral. There were times I thought to myself "funerals make it only worse", but actually I believe that it's necessary to have something to really make yourself aware that this person is gone and you have to mourn to really move on at a later point.
    LMZR, N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    04-08-2014 02:50 AM
    Yes. When get to my age you've been to a few. :/

Was it someone close? Relative? Friend?
    It was my mothers, brothers wife's father.

A bit of a word riddle i know, but that's the best i could have described it. :)
    04-08-2014 02:51 AM

A bit of a word riddle i know, but that's the best i could have described it. :)
    Your mother's sister in law's father? Would make it one shorter :)
    04-08-2014 02:53 AM

Simpler.... your uncle's father in-law. That wouldn't have been an easy one.
    Chregu and Himanshu Chowdhary like this.
    04-08-2014 02:53 AM
    As I said, Safari often refreshes tabs. I think even without multitasking. I haven't tested alternative browsers as I find it annoying but not something I'd put any effort in, I rarely use multiple tabs on a tablet/phone.

Maybe I can test other browsers at a later point, at the moment I'm unfortunately too busy (today and tomorrow I have guests in the evening, and neither them nor my boss would like me to test browsers on an iPad I guess ;-) ).
    Safari on the Mac is far better than it is on the iPad, i hate Safari and i use Google Chrome on my school iPad, but the annoying thing is, is that for some reason Chrome is a 17+ app on the Apple App Store, and my school won't allow 17+ apps, which is fair enough as i am "far too" young to have a different web browser.

Luckily i know how to disable the restriction, but it comes back after a while, so that is annoying. :\
    Chregu and Himanshu Chowdhary like this.
    04-08-2014 02:54 AM
    There's a father in law? Ah, yes, there's the same in German.
    Thanks, i'm not used to saying stuff like that. :)
    Safari on the Mac is far better than it is on the iPad, i hate Safari and i use Google Chrome on my school iPad, but the annoying thing is, is that for some reason Chrome is a 17+ app on the Apple App Store, and my school won't allow 17+ apps, which is fair enough as i am "far too" young to have a different web browser.

Luckily i know how to disable the restriction, but it comes back after a while, so that is annoying. :\
    Maybe you can test that for him then:

can please test this out on your ipad air , open 4-5 tabs (theverge , wpcentral , some heavy websites )and then open some apps like office word , spreadsheet , 7-8 apps and then go back to safari and see if it keeps them chanced in memory (currently my iPad couldn't keep them after opening 2-3 apps. it refreshes all the tabs i had opened ) since ipad air and ipad mini 2 have the specs i will get an idea. i was trying to find this test on youtube but i couldn't.
    04-08-2014 02:55 AM
    Well, it's kinda bringing back recent memories, messing around with editing tracks from my Bands album. :)
    04-08-2014 02:55 AM
    In all honesty, I think I'm more disappointed about 8.1 hardware than I am about the software. I really miss my 8X and Windows Phone, even though the S4 Mini has some really, really big advantages.

Maybe HTC or Sony will offer something better than the Icon or the Galaxy S4 with Windows Phone.
    N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
    04-08-2014 02:59 AM
    Thanks, i'm not used to saying stuff like that. :)
    I've had 'in-laws' for too many years.

I absolutely hate funerals. Most of the ones I've been to were for older relatives, so they lived a 'good' life, you assume. Unfortunately I've been to more recent ones where the person passed away earlier due to illness. Those are harder.
    LMZR likes this.
    04-08-2014 03:02 AM
    So to change topics. We just got confirmation for our B&B in Switzerland! :D So we're planning on staying 3 nights at Lake Thun. :) Should be awesome! :D
    Chregu and sahib lopez like this.
    04-08-2014 03:05 AM
    So to change topics. We just got confirmation for our B&B in Switzerland! :D So we're planning on staying 3 nights at Lake Thun. :) Should be awesome! :D
    Congrats! My grandparents are headed to Austria at the end of this month! :D
    04-08-2014 03:39 AM
    Congrats! My grandparents are headed to Austria at the end of this month! :D
    I haven't made it to Austria yet. So much to see there. Munich is nice and so is Neuschwanstein‎ Castle.
    LMZR likes this.
    04-08-2014 03:42 AM
    so i have decided to go with w4 , going to place the order , they are giving one day delivery guarantee , oh i asked them about free goodies they said they will surely pack them into the package :p
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-08-2014 03:52 AM
    If anything, i'm surprised i haven't mentioned any phones i've been wanting to get for a few weeks/months now...
    04-08-2014 04:28 AM
    I haven't made it to Austria yet. So much to see there. Munich is nice and so is Neuschwanstein‎ Castle.
    But they are both in Germany ;-)

My grandmother was Austrian and my family had a little house in Austria for years. We had to sell it recently though and it still breaks my heart a little.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-08-2014 04:30 AM
143,569 ... 20562057205820592060 ...