Baseball game today. This is going to be one of the EASIEST matches we will play. So we will crush them. :)

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums
    What position do you play?
    04-10-2014 09:46 AM
    You can just call me Rain. Haha. The #AC was because I started at Android Central and Mobile Nations didn't have my user name available across all boards. So I got the #AC after it. ^_^

P.S How are you?

Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk
    I am great btw congratulations for joining imore ambassador team
    Now my internet is slow , because I got a new asphalt 8 update on iPad :p
    04-10-2014 09:46 AM
    when the battery weakens or dies, people can extend a phone's lifespan by swapping in a new battery they bought online or elsewhere. With an embedded battery, neither course is an option.

That's my argument ! I'm not about to wait for days or buy a new phone just for a battery >.>
    Hey, what happens when your Surface battery dies, you can replace that... wait, no you can't! :P

It's time to get over it. :P If you change phones every two years there should be no issue.
    04-10-2014 09:47 AM
    its good tech though
    Point a view. Some old tech is good. Some of it is dreadful.
    04-10-2014 09:48 AM
    Hey, what happens when your Surface battery dies, you can replace that... wait, no you can't! :P

It's time to get over it. :P If you change phones every two years there should be no issue.
    ha lol good point. But just the removable is just so cool that I can get a new battery
    04-10-2014 09:50 AM
    Point a view. Some old tech is good. Some of it is dreadful.
    removable battery is good tech๐Ÿ˜
    04-10-2014 09:51 AM
    ha lol good point. But just the removable is just so cool that I can get a new battery
    There's nothing cool about trying to wedge open a phone and put another battery in.

You still haven't told me what you plan to do with the Surface or why it's different.
    04-10-2014 09:51 AM
    removable battery is good tech
    Yeah, back in the 80s.
    04-10-2014 09:52 AM
    There's nothing cool about trying to wedge open a phone and put another battery in.

You still haven't told me what you plan to do with the Surface or why it's different.
    well since I never drain my surface below 50% I charge every 2 days so I know my surface will last longer than 2 years without any noticeable decrees battery life ๐Ÿ˜Š
    04-10-2014 09:58 AM
    Yeah, back in the 80s.
    i think its still relevant today
    04-10-2014 10:00 AM
    well since I never drain my surface below 50% I charge every 2 days so I know my surface will last longer than 2 years without any noticeable decrees battery life
    What does not going below 50% have to do with anything? Anyway, taking your same philosophy, why not do the same with a phone?
    I'm fortunate enough that I'm already selling and getting a new one before that occurs. Though I still like having a removable battery and external storage via SD card. I don't put anything of real use on my iPhones, only my Note 3 (and soon my Lumia 635).

Thanks! Oops, yeah. Are you being throttled or is it just eating bandwidth? That game is petty big isn't it?

Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk
    lol great minds think alike ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    i think its still relevant today
    In the right circumstances, yes, but I don't think you would be away from a charging point for very long. Then again, there's external chargers you can buy so your point is irrelevant.
    04-10-2014 10:01 AM
    What does not going below 50% have to do with anything? Anyway, taking your same philosophy, why not do the same with a phone?
    I use my phone more an even with the stock battery my phone almost dies with 20 pct but with my bigger non removable battery I get 30pct but I would still have to charge everyday so I know my battery will lose its charge faster than my surface
    04-10-2014 10:03 AM
    In the right circumstances, yes, but I don't think you would be away from a charging point for very long. Then again, there's external chargers you can buy so your point is irrelevant.
    i thought about getting a phone without a removable battery but i would have to buy a battery pack :/ but if i have a removable battery i can just buy that without the need to carry a battery pack ๐Ÿ˜‡
    04-10-2014 10:05 AM
    I use my phone more an even with the stock battery my phone almost dies with 20 pct but with my bigger non removable battery I get 30pct but I would still have to charge everyday so I know my battery will lose its charge faster than my surface
    You're thinking old battery tech. Batteries are not like that anymore. They don't 'remember' charge. I think you need to get out of that thinking. Newer NiCads are not like that.
    04-10-2014 10:07 AM
    Dont get me wrong phones are very tempting like the 930 but the call for a removable battery is greater than getting a new phone every 2 years because of the battery. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    04-10-2014 10:07 AM
    So...im in the midst of a fire safety drill where they evacuated the whole building (we got 5 floors).

"I ain't got no time for that!"
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-10-2014 10:08 AM
    i thought about getting a phone without a removable battery but i would have to buy a battery pack :/ but if i have a removable battery i can just buy that without the need to carry a battery pack
    But the only reason you're buying a battery is to replace the old one which you believe, wrongly, has lost it's charge.
    04-10-2014 10:08 AM
    Dont get me wrong phones are very tempting like the 930 but the call for a removable battery is greater than getting a new phone every 2 years because of the battery. ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ
    You have no need for a removable battery. It's all in your head.

No idea if you'll understand this: http://batteryuniversity.com/learn/a...y_myth_or_fact
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-10-2014 10:09 AM
    You're thinking old battery tech. Batteries are not like that anymore. They don't 'remember' charge. I think you need to get out of that thinking. Newer NiCads are not like that.
    I read the battery tech In wiki a while back and I think I misunderstood what tech they use in battery :o I know there is one with that side effect
    04-10-2014 10:10 AM
    So...im in the midst of a fire safety drill where they evacuated the whole building (we got 5 floors).

stop drop and roll !!!!!
    04-10-2014 10:11 AM

We have one coming up in two weeks, luckily I am on vacation that day:-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-10-2014 10:20 AM
    This is for Sahib.

http://www.cnet.com/news/its-time-to...ttery-goodbye/

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums
    Why did you post this? So Sahib can troll us about the removable battery for 20 posts? C'mon, you should know better by now!!
    04-10-2014 10:22 AM
    I liked that article that rue posted it was a good read which brings me the question. What are manufactures useing NiMH or NiCd
    04-10-2014 10:32 AM
145,826 ... 20902091209220932094 ...