What's a foam party... or do I want to know?
    09-03-2013 02:20 PM
    Gel soles for my shoes, any suggestions?
    09-03-2013 02:21 PM
    What's a foam party... or do I want to know?
    It a party with foam squirting everywhere!!!
    09-03-2013 02:23 PM
    It a party with foam squirting everywhere!!!
    Maybe this is because English is not my native language, but this sentence seems very filthy to me ;-)
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-03-2013 02:45 PM
    Maybe this is because English is not my native language, but this sentence seems very filthy to me ;-)
    Depends what the foam is and how it's squirted. :P
    Chregu and BIGPADDY like this.
    09-03-2013 02:46 PM
    I'm watching a baking show and I'm getting hungry. Damn cakes. :P
    Laura Knotek and Chregu like this.
    09-03-2013 02:57 PM
    I'm watching a baking show and I'm getting hungry. Damn cakes. :P
    I am watching the new episode of Nostalgia Critic. Somehow I really enjoy this.

Nostalgia Critic - The Last Airbender

Doesn't make me hungry though. I ate a lot of salad for dinner (with bread and cheese of course).
    09-03-2013 03:04 PM
    09-03-2013 03:06 PM
    Yeah that's a 'clean' party. :P Not that I would attend that party anyway. I like my parties grungy. :P Well actually I'm way to old to want parties like either of those. I just like a nice dinner. :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-03-2013 03:09 PM
    We have this here, I know of the concept. Would never have gone there though. When I was young enough I was overweight, and now I'm really to old for stuff like this.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-03-2013 03:13 PM
    I learned something this past weekend ... I learned that it sucks when you ask for forgiveness and the other person doesn't forgive you back
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-03-2013 03:13 PM
    I learned something this past weekend ... I learned that it sucks when you ask for forgiveness and the other person doesn't forgive you back
    Life is like that. Sometimes it can be great, other times it just plainly sucks. Sorry to hear that. :(
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    09-03-2013 03:17 PM
    you would think after you ask for forgiveness and lament what you said that person would have the decentcy of hearing you out or give you a signal to tell " ya I forgive you "
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-03-2013 03:20 PM
    you would think after you ask for forgiveness and lament what you said that person would have the decentcy of hearing you out or give you a signal to tell " ya I forgive you "
    I really can't judge the situation, but I have forgiven people with my mind, but my heart was never able to do the same. In the end this didn't change much, in some cases broken relationships can't be fixed.

Sometimes all we can do is move on, or wait to let time maybe heal the wounds.
    09-03-2013 03:25 PM
    I really can't judge the situation, but I have forgiven people with my mind, but my heart was never able to do the same. In the end this didn't change much, in some cases broken relationships can't be fixed.

Sometimes all we can do is move on, or wait to let time maybe heal the wounds.
    that is true but I have the mind set that I cant stay mad or feel bitter towards someone because I might never know when I want to be forgiving for something that I did . sure im 19 I still have much to learn about life so I cant be mad at people or else I might end up very bitter
    Chregu and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-03-2013 03:30 PM
    Hmmm, just had a brain fart, with MS owning Nokia hardware, is having Nokia exclusive apps now a conflict of interest?

Before it was Nokia trying to differentiate itself and offer something unique, but with MS owning the OS and hardware, what will that say to HTC, Samsung, etc…
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-03-2013 04:02 PM
    Morning (again!)

Seems like as if there has been some interesting and some wierd conversations mentioning Foam...
    BIGPADDY and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-03-2013 04:03 PM
    I'm so tired - been travelling all day.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-03-2013 04:09 PM
    I'm so tired - been travelling all day.
    What did you do?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-03-2013 04:11 PM
    Hahaha today I saw my Prof use his Surface RT to teach us, using ppt on it and looked like a complete badass with it. Damn! Didn't know some teachers are really keeping up with technology. Anything similar happen to any of you guys?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-03-2013 04:16 PM
    Hahaha today I saw my Prof use his Surface RT to teach us, using ppt on it and looked like a complete badass with it. Damn! Didn't know some teachers are really keeping up with technology. Anything similar happen to any of you guys?
    Nope
    WhippedKream and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-03-2013 04:31 PM
    My manager against anything new!
    09-03-2013 04:31 PM
    Let have a foam PARTY!!!
    09-03-2013 04:35 PM
    What did you do?
    I didn't go amazingly far - couple hours travelling there and back and a meeting, but it's just been one of those days that drains you. Weird.

In other news I'm a bit sceptical about the whole Nokia, Microsoft thing.
    BIGPADDY, Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    09-03-2013 04:46 PM
    Let have a foam PARTY!!!
    BIGPADDY and Laura Knotek like this.
    09-03-2013 04:48 PM
142,790 ... 210211212213214 ...