Bing Rewards does not exist in my country. Well Bing basically doesn't exist as it's bad and featureless here and nobody would use it over Google, therefore it probably doesn't matter.

I Hope you get your issues solved though.
    Same is the case here in India. No one except WP users know about Bing.
    04-13-2014 12:15 PM
    Will we ever get back to having fun in this thread? I miss it. Looks like I'm moving on at the right time.
    04-13-2014 12:45 PM
    Will we ever get back to having fun in this thread? I miss it. Looks like I'm moving on at the right time.
    It will be fun again when Rue is back and we can talk about traveling. Talking about my mother's dog was nice too.

I have holidays now and will soon visit Bordeaux, but before my girlfriend and I will go to the Basel zoo on Thursday.
    stmav likes this.
    04-13-2014 12:48 PM
    Where are you moving to?

As for fun on this thread. Doesn't seem to happen much. Mostly complaining happens lately. I guess I do it occasionally but it appears to be getting worse. :P

I had a lovely weekend though. :) I went to 1066 country here in the UK. Interesting. :)

Also the weather is simply lovely today. Nice and sunny. :)
    stmav likes this.
    04-13-2014 12:49 PM
    It will be fun again when Rue is back and we can talk about traveling. Talking about my mother's dog was nice too.

I have holidays now and will soon visit Bordeaux, but before my girlfriend and I will go to the Basel zoo on Thursday.
    That was funny! :P
    Chregu likes this.
    04-13-2014 12:50 PM
    I'm off to Ghent on Friday. :) I have to admit that I don't really like zoos. :( I see the conservation part but I'm not a fan.
    Chregu and stmav like this.
    04-13-2014 12:52 PM
    See, I like the posts like that. It's nice to hear what others around the world are doing and seeing things I can only imagine. And who doesn't like talking about pets? With all the other places to have heavy discussions, it's nice to have a nonsense thread. I started coming to this one to get a break from all the other ones I'd have to check while modding. But starting tomorrow that won't be my job anymore.
    Chregu, BIGPADDY and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-13-2014 01:01 PM
    I'm off to Ghent on Friday. :) I have to admit that I don't really like zoos. :( I see the conservation part but I'm not a fan.
    For me it's like eating meat. I know it's wrong but I like it too much ;-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-13-2014 01:10 PM
    I'm gonna jailbreak my ps3 buahahahhahaha
    04-13-2014 01:10 PM
    Ghent? I have never been there but I think it must be pretty.
    stmav and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-13-2014 01:11 PM
    Well today has been an absolutely brilliant day, weather-wise. Went out for a walk just because it was so nice! I'm really looking forward to Easter soon, too!
    04-13-2014 01:11 PM
    Well today has been an absolutely brilliant day, weather-wise. Went out for a walk just because it was so nice! I'm really looking forward to Easter soon, too!
    aren't you looking forward to windows phone 8.1 box guy :\
    altafmahmood likes this.
    04-13-2014 01:21 PM
    After a lovely week, it pouring rain today. But should be nice for next weekend and Easter. My sister and her family are coming to town. So I'm having a big cookout. It should be a fun day and I hope to get a lot of pictures. As our kids get older and have lives of their own, it's getting harder and harder to get us all in one place at the same time.
    04-13-2014 01:25 PM
    aren't you looking forward to windows phone 8.1 box guy :\
    Of course - still not sure what to make Cortana call me yet :p
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    04-13-2014 01:28 PM
    After a lovely week, it pouring rain today. But should be nice for next weekend and Easter. My sister and her family are coming to town. So I'm having a big cookout. It should be a fun day and I hope to get a lot of pictures. As our kids get older and have lives of their own, it's getting harder and harder to get us all in one place at the same time.
    That sounds good.

We'll have a get-together tomorrow as it's my mother's birthday. My girlfriend will join if she doesn't panic ;-)
    stmav and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-13-2014 01:28 PM
    Of course - still not sure what to make Cortana call me yet :p
    hello danbo I am cortana :D
    Muessig likes this.
    04-13-2014 01:34 PM
    How can I stay positive if the people in this thread always bring Cortona back as a topic, it makes me sad after all ;-)
    04-13-2014 01:37 PM
    Awesome , congratulations Lucia
    windows phone 8.1 is around the corner and if you want to get the early preview of the update , refer to this guide http://forums.windowscentral.com/pre...questions.html
    Septembersrain likes this.
    04-13-2014 01:41 PM
    Oh yeah, they gave me the free case! Red! =]

•Sent from space using Tapatalk.•
    I love freebies B)
    04-13-2014 01:42 PM
    I love freebies B)
    I love free bees.
    04-13-2014 01:43 PM
    I love free bees.

Same here. That's why I do lunch and learns. Free lunch. :)
    Chregu likes this.
    04-13-2014 01:46 PM
    I don't like bees. I have an issue every morning with bees flying into my room and waking me up - my room is facing the sun and they want to warm up for the day ... but quite frankly not in my room!

eastwood-lawn.jpg
    Himanshu Chowdhary and Chregu like this.
    04-13-2014 01:48 PM
    Eating my lunch now. When I finish, more skiing. :)
    04-13-2014 01:48 PM
    Alright, I changed location to US on my phone and the two most important Swiss apps I use are available in this store. So let me brighten up and see what 8.1 brings (maybe tomorrow).
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    04-13-2014 01:53 PM
    Ghent? I have never been there but I think it must be pretty.

It looks real nice. I've been to Bruges before and liked that. I have to admit though I'm very excited about our trip to Switzerland in August. I like mountains.

I'm sure I'll enjoy Prague in June too. There's a strange church in one of the small towns not too far away I want to go see. It's decorated with bones.
    Chregu likes this.
    04-13-2014 01:54 PM
143,660 ... 21192120212121222123 ...