WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Portugal. I'd say Spain but there is no money there. There's not much more money in Portugal either, but I like what I've seen of their culture. Otherwise, the usual suspects: UK, Ireland, Greece, Switzerland.

We have friends from Portugal that my wife helped relocate here. Things are not too good there. Spain isn't much better but there's lots of expats there. UK, France or Germany would be a safe bet. I'm not familiar with the Swiss economy.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Portugal. I'd say Spain but there is no money there. There's not much more money in Portugal either, but I like what I've seen of their culture. Otherwise, the usual suspects: UK, Ireland, Greece, Switzerland.

Scandinavia is nice, just a bit cold. I like Poland and the Czech Republic as well. Why rule our Germany, Italy and France?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

o.o so my teacher dropped the bomb about google and how they use their ads and I just felt like saying "TOLD YOU " to everyone but that wouldn't sovle anything so I just smiled :p

Last edited:

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

o.o so my teacher dropped the boom about google and how they use their ads and I just felt like saying "TOLD YOU " to everyone but that wouldn't sovle anything so I just smiled :p

I did get my mom to switch from Bing to Google. She still uses gmail for many reasons, but uses it on outlook.com instead of gmail.com. :)

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I did get my mom to switch from Bing to Google. She still uses gmail for many reasons, but uses it on outlook.com instead of gmail.com. :)

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

NO WAY!!!! im getting office 365 for free!!!! :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

spring break hear I come :D!! I love being an it student ...getting all msft programs for free :3 thank you msft :crying:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786