sinime was referencing the film Office Space

well I think he was - if not ive just dragged the thread off on a tangent all of my own design

MWAHAHAHAHA
    LOL! I think you're right though.
    09-04-2013 10:30 AM
    Yup, office space
    09-04-2013 10:42 AM
    And I said no salt... NO SALT on the margarita.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-04-2013 10:45 AM
    That was a messed up movie. Sadly close to the truth but still messed up.
    09-04-2013 10:50 AM
    That was a messed up movie. Sadly close to the truth but still messed up.
    A movie that seems to be common knowledge and I haven't seen it? Amazing!
    09-04-2013 10:57 AM
    Many moons ago, they had a special edition DVD that came with a red stapler.
    N_LaRUE and Chregu like this.
    09-04-2013 11:05 AM
    Just cleaned my co-workers' keyboard and mouse. Good thing in a lab is always ethanol around. It was disgusting...

Well, I don't know what to tell her why I did it, yet ;-)
    09-04-2013 11:18 AM
    Just cleaned my co-workers' keyboard and mouse. Good thing in a lab is always ethanol around. It was disgusting...

Well, I don't know what to tell her why I did it, yet ;-)
    Keyboards are notoriously dirty things.
    09-04-2013 11:21 AM
    Keyboards are notoriously dirty things.
    Not that dirty... It was brown and it is a Mac keyboard ;-)
    09-04-2013 11:33 AM
    Not that dirty... It was brown and it is a Mac keyboard ;-)
    Clean That Computer Keyboard
    09-04-2013 11:36 AM
    Being biologist in the making you should like that I hope.
    09-04-2013 11:37 AM
    LOL! Well I have a shock for you. It was Canada - Australia - Finland - (return to Australia) - UK. I left Canada with two suitcases. I have no regrets.

I had a friend back in Canada from Jamaica. Really nice guy. I heard that he got sick, I think it was cancer but I don't know how he's doing. For whatever reason keeping in touch with people I knew for years seemed to become difficult. I thought I people would like to keep touch but they can't seem to take the 1 minute out of their lives to type a short email to say 'hi'.
    Nice! that's exactly what I meant by "going where it's at" with all those moves.

Some parts of postmodern life is very grinding and isolating. it really places a premium on staying connected with people. i often tell folks i take ownership by saying "i never have time, but i make time for those and whatever i feel is important to me".
    09-04-2013 11:42 AM
    Being biologist in the making you should like that I hope.
    Of course, killing all the germs with alcohol is always fun :-)
    N_LaRUE and sinime like this.
    09-04-2013 11:43 AM
    Some parts of postmodern life is very grinding and isolating. it really places a premium on staying connected with people. i often tell folks i take ownership by saying "i never have time, but i make time for those and whatever i feel is important to me".
    I tried to stay in contact with people, family included, but it always seems I'm the one making the effort. So I just don't bother. I call my mother once in a while but otherwise I don't contact anyone else. One sided communication becomes obvious over time. So I just live my life and enjoy,
    Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-04-2013 11:47 AM
    I tried to stay in contact with people, family included, but it always seems I'm the one making the effort. So I just don't bother. I call my mother once in a while but otherwise I don't contact anyone else. One sided communication becomes obvious over time. So I just live my life and enjoy,
    In a related topic, I have lost contact to everyone of my former fellow students in architecture, and for a while now I'd like to contact some of them just to see how they are doing.

But I am a little afraid they could think I only do it to show them that I have become quite successful in my education since I was the untalented quitter back then, and partially I think this could be true. So I'll probably never do it.
    09-04-2013 12:01 PM
    But I am a little afraid they could think I only do it to show them that I have become quite successful in my education since I was the untalented quitter back then, and partially I think this could be true. So I'll probably never do it.
    When it comes to contacting old people I knew I really don't care what they think of me. I am who I am. I've changed somewhat. It's part of growing up and getting older. People have a bad tendency to stick to 'who you were' and not celebrate who you are. The past is the past, you cannot change that but you can change and improve on who you are now. If people don't accept that then they're not people I want anything to do with.
    Chregu and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-04-2013 12:06 PM
    LOL, speaking of contacting relatives...

photo-58-1-.jpg
    BIGPADDY and N_LaRUE like this.
    09-04-2013 12:55 PM
    No longer top commenter oh well....

I blame work even if your next to the router your still waiting a long long time!!!
    09-04-2013 01:04 PM
    LOL, speaking of contacting relatives...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo(58)[1].jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	42122
    Poker face...
    09-04-2013 01:05 PM
    No longer top commenter oh well....

I blame work even if your next to the router your still waiting a long long time!!!
    Im sure you can change that in 5 minutes now your not at work BP.
    09-04-2013 01:17 PM
    Im sure you can change that in 5 minutes now your not at work BP.
    maybe.......

My feet hurt so not possible!
    09-04-2013 01:22 PM
    WPcentral need to put a filter on the latest discussions tab for the next few days.

Whining nokia users creating threads every 5 minutes is really starting to get on my t1ts
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-04-2013 01:23 PM
    maybe.......

My feet hurt so not possible!
    You type with your feet??

That explains a lot...
    BIGPADDY and N_LaRUE like this.
    09-04-2013 01:24 PM
    Mindless post

Just to say 1500 baby

wait need to say something meaningful and profound for 1500 posts - mindless is no good.

How about:

Only the insane have strength enough to prosper, only those that prosper may truly judge what is sane.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-04-2013 01:33 PM
    Mindless post

Just to say 1500 baby

wait need to say something meaningful and profound for 1500 posts - mindless is no good.

How about:

Only the insane have strength enough to prosper, only those that prosper may truly judge what is sane.
    I would have prefered mindless!!!
    09-04-2013 01:38 PM
145,745 ... 214215216217218 ...