WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Amber..... I GOT GDR2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET HYPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay!

NokiaNokiavNokiaNokiavNokiaNokiavNokiavvNokiavNokiavNokiaNokiavNokiavvNokiavvNokiavNokiaNokiavNokiaNokiavNokiavNokiaNokiavvvNokiaNokiaNokiaNokiaNokiaNokiaNokiaNokiaNokiavvNokiaNokiaNokiavvvvNokiaNokiaNokiavvvNokiaNokiaNokiaNokiaNokiaNokiaNokiaNokiaNokiaNokia

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Morning grouch, that's what I am. But I'm not sure if this translation of the German word "Morgenmuffel" really fits that well. Nonetheless, today is a morning I feel as I almost couldn't say a word the next few hours.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I am very happy that Halo: Spartan Asslt. is available for 512MB devices!

Unfortunately, i cannot get it till next week. :(

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning grouch, that's what I am. But I'm not sure if this translation of the German word "Morgenmuffel" really fits that well. Nonetheless, today is a morning I feel as I almost couldn't say a word the next few hours.

Sounds a bit on the grumpy moody side when you get up and just feel 'meh'.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Sounds a bit on the grumpy moody side when you get up and just feel 'meh'.

Exactly!

But I had time to wake up and now I'm heading to the lab. My boss sent me an email yesterday, he changed one letter in the entire document. At least it was worth the wait...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I see this is starting off as a slow day. I always thought getting closer to the end of the week things were supposed to get better.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

A watched pot never boils. Although it will ultimately boil ;-)

I dealt with this quote a few pages back. It only feels like it never boils but the truth is it's the same amount of time. Physics being what it is. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I got some cake and could finally finish my stuff. On the way to the university now.

I also gave back the lab key. Sweet nostalgia already hit me ;-)

I'm trying not to think of cake but this thread is not good for that!

Nostalgia is one of those things I try not to dwell on. I don't mind enjoying looking at pictures and remember the past.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Bit late in the day for breakfast. Yeah work too. Thrilling. Nice day outside and I'm in cubicle land. o_O

Yeah a bit late for breakfast, but not second breakfast. Yeah its pretty good. Am up on the 7th floor of a building above Euston and its all open plan with full height glass - got a view out towards Camden to my right and the centre of London to my left.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I wish I had access to Twitter, I could just post garbage there all day long. :p Unfortunately I sit just opposite my manager so it's pretty impossible to do that from my phone. :(

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah a bit late for breakfast, but not second breakfast. Yeah its pretty good. Am up on the 7th floor of a building above Euston and its all open plan with full height glass - got a view out towards Camden to my right and the centre of London to my left.

Nice. I'm on the ground floor of a 'campus building' and all I see is other cubicles. If I turn my head all I see is the other 'campus buildings', carpark and some blue sky and clouds. Not the most picturesque place.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb