nono you got me all wrong . I should of been clear about. im not saying it to every girl or male who gets sexually assaulted is their fault becuase its not their fault but when a person warns them not to go back to that guy or girl and says well he or she will change but doesn't and that happens then its on then because they chose to go back to that situation or when a person choses to go into prostitution for some reason and ignores the warnings and gets sexually assaulted, then its on them again. I know any type of assault is bad
    Gotta clean that up again too.

If a woman chooses to go into commercial sex work (many are forced into it, by the way) the "customer" still doesn't have the right to assault her.

Some women in DV situations may choose to stay with a partner because he is so violate that leaving would cause more harm on more people. There is a whole host of literature out there on this sort of stuff. To the point where some women may use foster,care as a way to protect their kids from the abuser by letting the State the kids because splitting up the family that way is safer than the abuser solely having access to the children.

The stuff you speak of has a lot more grey areas to it than you can possibly imagine. Gotta be sharp on that knowledge because while I can see where you're coming from, if someone cursed you out for what you just said as being just as bad or somewhat worse than what that guy said, I wouldn't blame them for doing that.

Because both perspectives aren't empowering to the victim.
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-16-2014 04:44 PM
    nah im bad with words and explaining my self but I am good at expressing myself with body language and example
    :/ ehhhhhh
    04-16-2014 04:45 PM
    we went to our old house and there was this cat which dad says reminds him of me :P as soon as my dad entered she came running to him :D
    04-16-2014 04:51 PM
    In other words, two of the smallest live tiles combined horizontally - or vertically too! I've always wanted tile sizes like those since WP8 came out.
    does anyone think that this (quoted) could be a reasonable size to have?
    I was asking because I made this suggestion (http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/fo...ide-live-tiles) a long time ago thinking it might get a lot of responses but then I realized that there's really no way for any idea to get seen other than luck since there's tens of thousands of ideas already there. I should probably put this post in an on-topic thread too, but who thinks this is a somewhat good idea?
    04-16-2014 04:51 PM
    I would reply to mia but I kinda scared to say anything because im bad at explain what I mean x.x damn I should take communications class
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-16-2014 04:53 PM
    I was asking because I made this suggestion (small double-wide live tiles – Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone) a long time ago thinking it might get a lot of responses but then I realized that there's really no way for any idea to get seen other than luck since there's tens of thousands of ideas already there. I should probably put this post in an on-topic thread too, but who thinks this is a somewhat good idea?
    my younger sister wanted that for a long time but later didn't want it because it would make her start screen to long to scroll down
    04-16-2014 04:56 PM
    we went to our old house and there was this cat which dad says reminds him of me :P as soon as my dad entered she came running to him :D
    meow !or that's what cats say
    04-16-2014 04:57 PM
    hey when anyone gets time to play with cortana ask her "what does the fox say"
    04-16-2014 05:00 PM
    hey when anyone gets time to play with cortana ask her "what does the fox say"
    ring ding ding :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-16-2014 05:01 PM
    ring ding ding :P
    I found it out last night :P
    04-16-2014 05:04 PM
    I would reply to mia but I kinda scared to say anything because im bad at explain what I mean x.x damn I should take communications class
    There's no need to be scared. You simply take the opportunity to practice getting your thoughts out clearly. That's all. We are all learning from each other here, amidst the silliness
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-16-2014 05:07 PM
    Hehe
    Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20140417_0002.png  
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-16-2014 05:07 PM
    The entire reason I started being active in the forums is because I know my debate/argument/(some better word I can't remember) skills need improving. And from that last sentence you can tell they still do.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-16-2014 05:23 PM
    The entire reason I started being active in the forums is because I know my debate/argument/(some better word I can't remember) skills need improving. And from that last sentence you can tell they still do.
    I need to get better at that too :P
    sd173 likes this.
    04-16-2014 05:29 PM
    ummm interacting?
    04-16-2014 05:29 PM
    Nobody's perfect....I gotta work it....again and again till I get it right
    04-16-2014 05:30 PM
    ummm interacting?
    No, I can't remember. I usually know exactly what I'm going to say before I type (or speak) it, but sometimes I forget parts of things by the time I get to it l, like in that last post I wrote.
    04-16-2014 05:36 PM
    Oh yeah, here's that on-topic version of a previous post I mentioned was going to make:
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...ide-tiles.html
    hope4wp likes this.
    04-16-2014 05:37 PM
    Verbal skills?
    04-16-2014 05:46 PM
    What's up 75K?
    Chregu likes this.
    04-16-2014 06:02 PM
    Verbal skills?
    Huh?
    04-16-2014 06:02 PM
    Verbal skills?
    Having skills in talking would be cool 😎
    04-16-2014 06:03 PM
    What's up 75K?
    Above 75k is 76k 😈
    04-16-2014 06:04 PM
    Huh?
    I think he looking for a word but he can't remember so boo is helping him
    04-16-2014 06:05 PM
    Huh?
    Sd card can't seem to remember a skill.... :p i was helping/confusing him more
    sd173 likes this.
    04-16-2014 06:05 PM
143,664 ... 21722173217421752176 ...