She who shall not be named.
    What can't we name her? Did I miss something?
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    04-17-2014 02:37 AM
    What can't we name her? Did I miss something?
    Because it makes me sad that I can't have her. That was established shortly before the 8.1 preview release I think ;-)

For a short period of time I thought I could have her anyway, but HTC played against me.
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    04-17-2014 02:39 AM
    Because it makes me sad that I can't have her. That was established shortly before the 8.1 preview release I think ;-)

For a short period of time I thought I could have her anyway, but HTC played against me.
    There's a lot of unhappy HTC people. I'm not sure why they did this.
    04-17-2014 02:41 AM
    There's a lot of unhappy HTC people. I'm not sure why they did this.
    They hate HTC???
    04-17-2014 02:46 AM
    They hate HTC???
    I don't know if hate is the right word. They're just not impressed with not being able to install Cortana.
    Chregu likes this.
    04-17-2014 03:00 AM
    I don't know if hate is the right word. They're just not impressed with not being able to install Cortana.
    That's true. I'm not impressed by this. :)

Yesterday I realized, that I have a brand new 8X (with an old cover and screen), so I told my girlfriend she has to keep me from buying a new phone until autumn when I'll see if the iPhone 6 is really the next big thing as some analysts (who know exactly as much as we do) are saying ;-)
    N_LaRUE and LMZR like this.
    04-17-2014 03:05 AM
    A good deal of you might be annoyed with HTC, but I really like the new One (M8)
    04-17-2014 03:26 AM
    A good deal of you might be annoyed with HTC, but I really like the new One (M8)
    I don't. Well, I like it. But I think it's too huge and the design of the old one was more to my taste.
    04-17-2014 03:28 AM
    So we have free coffee 🍵 and cakes, cookies 🍪 and chocolate 🍫 eggs.
    Chregu, sahib lopez and hope4wp like this.
    04-17-2014 03:47 AM
    LOL! Well here in the UK, when the sun shines you smile. :)
    And you also put on shorts! Im sat at my desk at work in shorts and t-shirt today :)
    04-17-2014 04:04 AM
    And you also put on shorts! Im sat at my desk at work in shorts and t-shirt today :)
    LOL! I don't find it that warm actually. :P
    Shinigami910 likes this.
    04-17-2014 04:20 AM
    Yesterday night when I was enjoying my beloved's beautiful paps, I suddenly had to think of this thread.

It weirded me out a little.
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    04-17-2014 04:23 AM
    LOL! I don't find it that warm actually. :P
    Really? Im loving the sunshine right now and the heat that comes with it :)
    04-17-2014 04:45 AM
    Yesterday night when I was enjoying my beloved's beautiful paps, I suddenly had to think of this thread.

It weirded me out a little.
    You need help!
    04-17-2014 04:45 AM
    You need help!
    I hope you were here when we had the breast discussion, or else I would really think the same out of context.
    04-17-2014 04:47 AM
    I hope you were here when we had the breast discussion, or else I would really think the same out of context.
    I was not here for that discussion.
    04-17-2014 05:05 AM
    Looks like you need to do some reading to get a good feel for what he was saying...
    Chregu and sahib lopez like this.
    04-17-2014 05:45 AM
    Need to go back about 5-10 pages...
    04-17-2014 05:45 AM

If it makes you feel better, she isn't on my Lumia 925 either.
    04-17-2014 05:49 AM
    If it makes you feel better, she isn't on my Lumia 925 either.
    Really? You should have no issues at all.
    04-17-2014 05:50 AM
    Well, I'm off to France. (Not quite yet, but I don't think I'll post again before.)

Have a nice weekend and I hope you'll find your eggs. I watched some Swiss comedians once, they painted their testicles. Don't ask me why I remembered this right now, still, enjoy!
    N_LaRUE and Septembersrain like this.
    04-17-2014 06:07 AM
    Really? You should have no issues at all.
    Yup, she isn't there. Probably because mine is a Malay variant. And yes, all my stuff is set to US English. What I may do is to do a hard reset, but I'm not really pinning for Cortana like that.
    04-17-2014 06:17 AM
    Well, I'm off to France. (Not quite yet, but I don't think I'll post again before.)

Have a nice weekend and I hope you'll find your eggs. I watched some Swiss comedians once, they painted their testicles. Don't ask me why I remembered this right now, still, enjoy!
    You know, it's been a banner week when testicles and breasts made an appearance here.

Hope you enjoy your weekend, along with the GF's paps. Try not to think of us while taking care of them...
    04-17-2014 06:19 AM
    Yup, she isn't there. Probably because mine is a Malay variant. And yes, all my stuff is set to US English. What I may do is to do a hard reset, but I'm not really pinning for Cortana like that.
    I wasn't one pinning either. I just wanted to try it out. It's a bit of fun but I didn't spend hours with it like many people on here. :P There's people with way too much time on their hands.

My wife thought it was interesting too. First thing she asked was whether there was a different voice. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-17-2014 06:26 AM

Um... yeah (about the testicles)

Have a great time!
    04-17-2014 06:26 AM
144,706 ... 21802181218221832184 ...