WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Do you just spam bing to get points, or actually search things you need to know? I just use bing and get points, I don't spam. ;)
Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

Speaking of Bing points, they had some weird special thing today for some reason, I ended up with about 48 points today.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I hope they find the missing kid in Long Beach, that we all got AMBER alerts for. :(

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Kem did you updated your ipad to ios 7.1 , my side feels very faster , smooth in perfomance , safari is very much OK with this update but there some ugly new keyboard design for caps lock and much bold letters on it. They fixed roatation bug , it used to be a pain whenever I rotate my ipad , now I am somehow satisfied :D ����

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Nadia and Sahib are finally texting? I like this!

Personally, I just went running. It was nice, it was during the sunrise. I also saw sparrows copulating.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Took me about 35 minutes but got my Type Cover 2 working flawlessly with my Surface RT, really stoked. I am taking this to work starting tomorrow and ditching the work laptop!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Kem did you updated your ipad to ios 7.1 , my side feels very faster , smooth in perfomance , safari is very much OK with this update but there some ugly new keyboard design for caps lock and much bold letters on it. They fixed roatation bug , it used to be a pain whenever I rotate my ipad , now I am somehow satisfied :D ����

I'll try updating my orphan tablet tomorrow:)
BTW, can you let me know how much a Nokia X+ is going to be? I hear that Nokia X is priced at INR 8599 which is slightly more expensive than a 520 but less than the 525. I am more interested in the X+ model. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb