WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I have my 8X for 15 months now. I think that is longer than I had every other phone before.

I feel a little lonely in this thread.

The canteen has closed today, no coffee for me.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have my 8X for 15 months now. I think that is longer than I had every other phone before.

I feel a little lonely in this thread.

The canteen has closed today, no coffee for me.

That sucks. I'm always hanging about. I usually have no one to talk to either that's why I tend to look at the unanswered threads to see if I can help because I get bored. :/

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

That sucks. I'm always hanging about. I usually have no one to talk to either that's why I tend to look at the unanswered threads to see if I can help because I get bored. :/

We'll only go to Bordeaux from Friday to Sunday, there was only a flight on Monday in the morning, Sunday is in the evening. But that's okay, so I can visit my mother at Eastern Monday.

I have never been to this city before. But they'll have Croissants, I don't need much more to be happy ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We'll only go to Bordeaux from Friday to Sunday, there was only a flight on Monday in the morning, Sunday is in the evening. But that's okay, so I can visit my mother at Eastern Monday.

I have never been to this city before. But they'll have Croissants, I don't need much more to be happy ;-)

It's got my vote! I haven't had a good croissant in a while. :/ You'll have to let me know what it's like. I've been wanting to go there myself. It's supposed to be really nice.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It's got my vote! I haven't had a good croissant in a while. :/ You'll have to let me know what it's like. I've been wanting to go there myself. It's supposed to be really nice.

I'll post some pictures of course.

I'm really looking forward to try the red whine. The last time I drunk it was really awful, but there in the right surrounding and atmosphere, who knows what can happen ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'll post some pictures of course.

I'm really looking forward to try the red whine. The last time I drunk it was really awful, but there in the right surrounding and atmosphere, who knows what can happen ;-)

We recently found a nice English red wine, not easily done I might add. It was very nice. I'm more of white than red myself. I find red gives me headaches.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

We recently found a nice English red wine, not easily done I might add. It was very nice. I'm more of white than red myself. I find red gives me headaches.

I love white wine. It's written without an h I guess. I never got the taste of red wine. But the older I get, the more things I start to like. Celeriac for example, I couldn't eat this as a kid, now I love it.

I had a red wine once....it was fugly tasting....
straight.png

Where do they teach you to talk like this young lady?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I had a red wine once....it was fugly tasting.... :straight:

Everything is a matter of taste at the end of the day. It all comes down to that. There are different wines for different tastes. There are sweet wines and dry. Fruity, oaky, spicey and even chocolately.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3