WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Everything is a matter of taste at the end of the day. It all comes down to that. There are different wines for different tastes. There are sweet wines and dry. Fruity, oaky, spicey and even chocolately.

Uhhhhh there are different types of wines? :shocked:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Uhhhhh there are different types of wines? :shocked:

LOL! I'm sure you knew that. :p If you didn't then you need to get out more. :p I know in your country the availability of wine isn't easy and what may be there may not be very good, unless you have lots of money.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

So many days left for build i hope they release the devices in April the 710 needs to retire!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I watched 'March of the Penguins'. I have to say it wasn't all that exciting.

I watch many documentations about penguin and enjoy them alot there so cute to watch!

I watch one narrated by David attenborough it was great!

I watch most of David attenborough programs or if he narrating.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I watch many documentations about penguin and enjoy them alot there so cute to watch!

I watch one narrated by David attenborough it was great!

I watch most of David attenborough programs or if he narrating.

I love watching shows by David Attenborough. He's very good at what he does. I enjoyed his First Life series.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

LOL! I'm sure you knew that. :p If you didn't then you need to get out more. :p I know in your country the availability of wine isn't easy and what may be there may not be very good, unless you have lots of money.

We don't get wine so easily....and if we did we would be in prison for buying it....because it's illegal...people do sell it over here but nope! No one knows about it...it's like a secret circle

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We don't get wine so easily....and if we did we would be in prison for buying it....because it's illegal...people do sell it over here but nope! No one knows about it...it's like a secret circle

I was aware of this but I didn't know if it had changed or not so I was being cautious. I don't drink that often. I sometimes go through periods where I may drink like a couple of weekends in a row or have a glass of something with dinner but it's not that often. I don't get drunk though. :p

So, yes, there are many different types of wine available. I'm sure there would be one that would suit your taste, if you were interested. I much prefer cider or a mix drink.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I was aware of this but I didn't know if it had changed or not so I was being cautious. I don't drink that often. I sometimes go through periods where I may drink like a couple of weekends in a row or have a glass of something with dinner but it's not that often. I don't get drunk though. :p

So, yes, there are many different types of wine available. I'm sure there would be one that would suit your taste, if you were interested. I much prefer cider or a mix drink.
I was asking for general knowledge :p I've no plans to drink again....I was blinded by my ex and got drunk for his sake....I didn't even see that it's forbidden in my religion!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's not too far out. Considering that WP8.1 will be announced, but it will take like a year or so until it is available. Yes, I'm exaggerating, at least I hope I am.

I've heard that the preview will be available shortly after the announcement. I just hope the update comes sooner rather than later.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I was asking for general knowledge :p I've no plans to drink again....I was blinded by my ex and got drunk for his sake....I didn't even see that it's forbidden in my religion!

I'm sometimes unaware of what you know and what you don't know and I don't want to sound condesending. :/

That's funny that you didn't know it was forbidden in your religion... I even knew that and I'm not even religious! :p Well I know quite a bit about religions even though I'm not. :straight:

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I'm sometimes unaware of what you know and what you don't know and I don't want to sound condesending. :/

That's funny that you didn't know it was forbidden in your religion... I even knew that and I'm not even religious! :p Well I know quite a bit about religions even though I'm not. :straight:
I did know about it....but oh well love makes you do crazy things....I wanted to see him happy....and I kinda ditched God =| hope he forgives me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion