Morning btw!
    MSFTisMIA, N_LaRUE and kmji1957 like this.
    04-22-2014 05:09 AM
    That's about to change!
    Well that didn't last long. :P
    kmji1957 likes this.
    04-22-2014 05:29 AM
    I got it working now. :) Though I haven't figured out the mouse bit yet.
    I just clicked on the screen... everything worked, when clicking it's touching.
    04-22-2014 05:53 AM
    I just clicked on the screen... everything worked, when clicking it's touching.
    I think I have to enable that under the Project My Screen settings...
    04-22-2014 05:54 AM
    I don't know, I didn't do anything. I just clicked and it worked :)
    04-22-2014 05:55 AM
    No... hmmm...
    04-22-2014 05:55 AM
    I don't know, I didn't do anything. I just clicked and it worked :)
    Could be something else. I deleted all the drivers. Not sure what else to do.
    04-22-2014 05:56 AM
    Could be something else. I deleted all the drivers. Not sure what else to do.
    You have the screen of your phone on the screen of your computer, but when you click on the icons it doesn't do anything?
    04-22-2014 05:57 AM
    You have the screen of your phone on the screen of your computer, but when you click on the icons it doesn't do anything?
    With the mouse, no. With my finger, yes. I click on the screen and nothing happens.

In full screen it does not show the mouse pointer at all.
    04-22-2014 05:57 AM
    With the mouse, no. With my finger, yes. I click on the screen and nothing happens.

In full screen it does not show the mouse pointer at all.
    Strange. I have no idea, it worked for me and according to the comments I read on the main page, it seems to work for most people. (I was screening for keyboard comments, and many people wrote they just use the mouse to swipe on the computer).
    04-22-2014 06:00 AM
    Strange. I have no idea, it worked for me and according to the comments I read on the main page, it seems to work for most people. (I was screening for keyboard comments, and many people wrote they just use the mouse to swipe on the computer).

I'm starting over again. It might have something to with being Windows 7.
    04-22-2014 06:03 AM
    Good morning. Man morning comes too fast.

Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk
    Especially when you stay up late! :P
    04-22-2014 06:10 AM
    I'm starting over again. It might have something to with being Windows 7.
    I did it on my Windows 8 computer at home. I couldn't try it on my work computer anyway, as I can't execute programs.
    04-22-2014 06:12 AM
    MSFTisMIA and LMZR like this.
    04-22-2014 06:14 AM
    I did it on my Windows 8 computer at home. I couldn't try it on my work computer anyway, as I can't execute programs.
    I've given up for now. I'll try it at home. It's possible it may have something to do with my work computer. I have mentioned it's pretty strict with some things.
    Chregu likes this.
    04-22-2014 06:31 AM
    I almost forgot. Today in the canteen I saw a young woman with an Ativ S. I didn't know anybody actually bought one of these ;-)
    Wow, ok, ATIV S'es are very rare sights!
    It is a really good phone. I was gonna get one at launch but Samsung buried it so much I moved on to the ill supported 810. Got one for my banker friend last Christmas (cuz he is a Samsung guy) and he swears by it. I like the SE that Verizon has...nice upgrade. Always like when Samsung and HTC are in the WP game because the Lumia zealots annoy me and the old guard still can make a good WP when they're not pushing out android.
    Chregu, LMZR and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-22-2014 06:39 AM
    Well that didn't last long. :P
    Hahaha some things came up at work :)
    04-22-2014 06:41 AM
    I'm in a King of Sorrow -Sade kinda mood. Although Superstitious - Stevie Wonder will male most people smile.

Enjoy the day folks...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-22-2014 06:41 AM
    It is a really good phone. I was gonna get one at launch but Samsung buried it so much I moved on to the ill supported 810. Got one for my banker friend last Christmas (cuz he is a Samsung guy) and he swears by it. I like the SE that Verizon has...nice upgrade. Always like when Samsung and HTC are in the WP game because the Lumia zealots annoy me and the old guard still can make a good WP when they're not pushing out android.
    I think the quality was never the problem. Samsung just didn't promote it in any way. I just expected nobody to know about this phone who isn't really interested in Windows Phone. I don't think any carrier sold it in Switzerland, it was only sold in independent stores.
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    04-22-2014 06:42 AM
    I think the quality was never the problem. Samsung just didn't promote it in any way. I just expected nobody to know about this phone who isn't really interested in Windows Phone. I don't think any carrier sold it in Switzerland, it was only sold in independent stores.
    People were looking forward to it when it was announced. Then it got delayed and the S3 sold like hot cakes, so Sammy took their time in launching it. Oh well, still a good phone if you can get one cheaply.
    04-22-2014 06:49 AM
    Trying to get 2 days without charging in my 8X. On 45% now. Wish me luck...
    04-22-2014 06:49 AM
    People were looking forward to it when it was announced. Then it got delayed and the S3 sold like hot cakes, so Sammy took their time in launching it. Oh well, still a good phone if you can get one cheaply.
    I just checked. My go-to online store does now only offer Nokia Windows Phone devices. It sold the Ativ S for a very long time very cheaply. There's only one other store in Switzerland left that has it available for around 400 Swiss Francs. You can get a new 925 for less.
    04-22-2014 06:51 AM
    Good luck, you'll have to restrict use to a bare minimum
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    04-22-2014 06:51 AM
    Mine is running for 6 hours now and is at 48 %. All I did was sending some Whatsapp messages. Either the battery replacement is not yet at full capacity, or Windows 8.1 soaks a lot of power.
    04-22-2014 06:52 AM
    I just checked. My go-to online store does now only offer Nokia Windows Phone devices. It sold the Ativ S for a very long time very cheaply. There's only one other store in Switzerland left that has it available for around 400 Swiss Francs. You can get a new 925 for less.
    And to be honest, it would be a 925 over the ATIV S. :)
    Chregu likes this.
    04-22-2014 06:52 AM
144,707 ... 22252226222722282229 ...