Cake was mandatory? I would have loved to go to this school.
    It was delicious!!!
    09-05-2013 03:12 PM
    another confusing topic...... subnetting ......its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to understand ...... its like my mind is blown with this
    09-05-2013 03:12 PM
    It was delicious!!!
    cept you didn't eat it .. i took it from you and ran away with it
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-05-2013 03:13 PM
    Why does searching for a place to take a short break have to be so painful? Skyscanner isn't that great and taking a ferry somewhere takes too long. Sigh.
    09-05-2013 03:15 PM
    another confusing topic...... subnetting ......its soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard to understand ...... its like my mind is blown with this
    That easy just get a book and read it or search the internet, as an IT Technician I would help you on the matter however you took my CAKE!!!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    cept you didn't eat it .. i took it from you and ran away with it
    okok ima stop being mean now sorry bp
    So who plays Swtor?
    So who plays Swtor?
    Not sure what that is, what is it?
    09-05-2013 03:17 PM
    okok ima stop being mean now sorry bp
    That okay cake is for everyone!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-05-2013 03:17 PM
    That easy just get a book and read it or search the internet, as an IT Technician I would help you on the matter however you took my CAKE!!!
    the books doesn't help and well i just end up confusing myself even more and it wasn't me it was my twin that was writng that * eats cake while typing away *
    09-05-2013 03:18 PM
    Star Wars: The Old Republic

I tried it out when it became free to play. I liked it initially and played it until I had to make a political decision with a lot of pros and contras. If I want to decide complex things, I have my life, I don't need that in a game.
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-05-2013 03:18 PM
    the books doesn't help and well i just end up confusing myself even more and it wasn't me it was my twin that was writng that * eats cake while typing away *
    Simply Subnetting is creating multiple logical networks on your main network.
    09-05-2013 03:22 PM
    Star Wars: The Old Republic a MMO and a great one too!
    09-05-2013 03:23 PM
    Star Wars: The Old Republic

I tried it out when it became free to play. I liked it initially and played it until I had to make a political decision with a lot of pros and contras. If I want to decide complex things, I have my life, I don't need that in a game.
    Oh then no I haven't I played battlefront!
    09-05-2013 03:23 PM
    Simply Subnetting is creating multiple logical networks on your main network.
    well i get that ...but the whole creating ip addresses ipv4 seems very complex
    09-05-2013 03:24 PM
    Star Wars: The Old Republic a MMO and a great one too!
    I know it free on steam but im not into those sorts of games, however im looking forward to battlefront 3!!!
    well i get that ...but the whole creating ip addresses ipv4 seems very complex
    No it simple when you think about it logically.

Do you want be to explain?
    sahib lopez likes this.
    No it simple when you think about it logically.

Do you want be to explain?
    YES !!! anything that will help me somewhat to understand that
    09-05-2013 03:26 PM
    YES !!! anything that will help me somewhat to understand that
    It is one of the protocols for the internet which allows the device to connect to the internet.
    09-05-2013 03:40 PM
    It is one of the protocols for the internet which allows the device to connect to the internet.
    ehhhhh i was asking more about custom ipv4 addresses and default subnet mask...... i think it just seems confusing on how to get the default subnet mask from ipv4 address

this is a special announcement : you will see me posting stuff about school like this it might be boring and might be interesting ... i think
    09-05-2013 03:48 PM
    ehhhhh i was asking more about custom ipv4 addresses and default subnet mask...... i think it just seems confusing on how to get the default subnet mask from ipv4 address

this is a special announcement : you will see me posting stuff about school like this it might be boring and might be interesting ... i think
    Oh why didn't you say so, I give you all the answers tomorrow it been a long day today if that alright?
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-05-2013 03:52 PM
    Oh why didn't you say so, I give you all the answers tomorrow it been a long day today if that alright?
    of course hahahah and thanks! more understating for me on that subject D:
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-05-2013 03:57 PM
    yay im done with my windows infrastructure class!!!!!!! now to go home ... wait never mind I forgot I don't have the car with me ..... TIME to wait for the bus!!!
    Chregu and BIGPADDY like this.
    09-05-2013 04:03 PM
    yay im done with my windows infrastructure class!!!!!!! now to go home ... wait never mind I forgot I don't have the car with me ..... TIME to wait for the bus!!!
    I am going to bed now.

I've decided that it isn't so bad I don't know how to go on tomorrow, as I really can't know it. But I just feel uncomfortable keeping senior scientists in our lab busy with stuff like showing me how the PCR machine works... Writing everything down is the key to reduce questions I have to ask, I guess.

Have a good night everybody!
    09-05-2013 04:10 PM
    I am going to bed now.

I've decided that it isn't so bad I don't know how to go on tomorrow, as I really can't know it. But I just feel uncomfortable keeping senior scientists in our lab busy with stuff like showing me how the PCR machine works... Writing everything down is the key to reduce questions I have to ask, I guess.

Have a good night everybody!
    Yes specially when there busy building the doomsday machine!
    09-05-2013 04:24 PM
144,761 ... 222223224225226 ...