mo money mo tri-tip :P
    04-22-2014 10:59 PM
    No sleep today
    04-22-2014 10:59 PM
    No sleep today
    boo >.> im going to have to put you to sleep >:)
    hope4wp likes this.
    04-22-2014 11:00 PM
    Sing 🎤 a lullaby, record it and send me the video!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-22-2014 11:02 PM
    Sing a lullaby, record it and send me the video!
    lol I cant sing :P
    04-22-2014 11:27 PM
    oh oh oh oh oh oh
    Yeah, those guys wanna come treat you right
    Cause you're sweeter than apple pie
    Everything that you want you got
    Girl, you know that you need to stop
    Most beautiful thing in sight
    Always taking on the spotlight
    Always in the club looking hot
    Girl, you know that you need to stop
    Always talking bout what you got
    04-22-2014 11:34 PM
    lol I cant sing :P
    and I can't sleep -_-
    04-22-2014 11:34 PM
    She's all up in my veins.
    Ooh, I got addicted.
    Her love is so addictive.
    It took over me.
    It's like I got a shot.
    Injection to my heart.
    It flows through my body.
    And I need it everyday.
    Good lovin', oh, baby
    Ooh yay, ooh yay.
    04-22-2014 11:51 PM
    boo lol what are these songs ;P
    04-22-2014 11:53 PM
    and I can't sleep -_-
    yes you can just close your eyes :P
    04-22-2014 11:53 PM
    But do I listen to to music, Absolutely but do I like what he did nope . Will I hold it against him ,nope .

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

Thus the world never changes and jerks will continue to be jerks and get away with it.

That is a horrible stance btw. Your next statement was even worse. Hopefully one day it will dawn in you how bad it was.
    04-23-2014 12:04 AM
    boo lol what are these songs ;P
    What You Got - Colby O
    In My Veins - Jesse McCartney
    04-23-2014 12:05 AM
    Morning I guess...
    04-23-2014 12:06 AM
    yes you can just close your eyes :P
    lullaby lullaby lullaby!!!
    04-23-2014 12:07 AM
    Thus the world never changes and jerks will continue to be jerks and get away with it.

That is a horrible stance btw. Your next statement was even worse. Hopefully one day it will dawn in you how bad it was.
    Thank you! I thought I was wrong thinking Sahib's statement was wrong
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-23-2014 12:08 AM
    Morning I guess...
    Good Morning! :D
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-23-2014 12:09 AM
    Where did I go wrong....I lost a friend
    brings back memories
    04-23-2014 12:10 AM

well for me I really don't hold anything against anyone or judge anyone based on what I know. I rather have the whole story which would be near impossible because there will be details left out besides most people who do what he did get busted by the law so technically he didn't get away from it . im just saying I cant condemn or pass judgment on something I don't know . that's why I chose to listen to his music since I like his older songs
    04-23-2014 12:13 AM
    well for me I really don't hold anything against anyone or judge anyone based on what I know. I rather have the whole story which would be near impossible because there will be details left out besides most people who do what he did get busted by the law so technically he didn't get away from it . im just saying I cant condemn or pass judgment on something I don't know . that's why I chose to listen to his music since I like his older songs
    so basically you're not gonna hold a grudge against a person who commits a crime no matter how big it is! because you don't wanna judge him? :/
    N_LaRUE and kmji1957 like this.
    04-23-2014 12:16 AM
    Thank you! I thought I was wrong thinking Sahib's statement was wrong

I know what that he's thinking. We shouldn't condemn people for past actions.

However, many men get away with this on a daily basis. This is a problem and will continue to be one when we allow those who do this kind of things a pass because they are a great ' fill in blank '.
    04-23-2014 12:16 AM
    God bless the broken road that led me straight to you! <--- good song
    04-23-2014 12:21 AM

Man you're not naive then I thought. You actually think the law catches most of these guys? Really?

Next you're going to tell me she provoked him or something? That maybe she deserved it? Is that where this is going? Because you don't know the "whole" story?
    04-23-2014 12:21 AM
    I know what that he's thinking. We shouldn't condemn people for past actions.
    However, many men get away with this on a daily basis. This is a problem and will continue to be one when we allow those who do this kind of things a pass because they are a great ' fill in blank '.
    lol! like how I was the biggest fool :P
    I used to think that all people are good from the heart and it's the circumstances that make them bad....it's not their choice but the situation that makes them bad "LOL" I know! that's how I got into most of the problems in my life
    N_LaRUE and kmji1957 like this.
    04-23-2014 12:23 AM
    so basically you're not gonna hold a grudge against a person who commits a crime no matter how big it is! because you don't wanna judge him? :/
    its human nature to judge I mean we do it all the time, but what im saying is I cant judge a person when he or she did something super bad but I don't know their motives , their thoughts , their feelings and what not. i do think if the person regrets what ever they did they should be forgiven but not be spared of the consequences that will come of his or her actions. that's just me
    04-23-2014 12:24 AM
    Man you're not naive then I thought. You actually think the law catches most of these guys? Really?

Next you're going to tell me she provoked him or something? That maybe she deserved it? Is that where this is going? Because you don't know the "whole" story?
    o.o no that would be assuming which i never said i would be assuming or saying she did provoke him. im just saying i don't pass judgment on something that i don't know the full story which means that i keep to myself till things come out
    04-23-2014 12:26 AM
142,848 ... 22392240224122422243 ...