I know what that he's thinking. We shouldn't condemn people for past actions.

However, many men get away with this on a daily basis. This is a problem and will continue to be one when we allow those who do this kind of things a pass because they are a great ' fill in blank '.
    i never said things should be passed because they are a great what ever they are . i said that what ever he or she did shouldn't be spared of the consequences
    04-23-2014 01:28 AM
    i never said things should be passed because they are a great what ever they are . i said that what ever he or she did shouldn't be spared of the consequences

My point was that's what usually happens. Big stars, in whatever position usually get turned a blind eye because they're stars. We give them a higher privilege.

That's not right.
    hope4wp and kmji1957 like this.
    04-23-2014 01:31 AM
    I set out on a narrow way many years ago
    Hoping I would find true love along the broken road
    But I got lost a time or two
    Wiped my brow and kept pushing through
    I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you
    04-23-2014 01:35 AM
    My point was that's what usually happens. Big stars, in whatever position usually get turned a blind eye because they're stars. We give them a higher privilege.

That's not right.
    i know its not right and he got what he deserved in the end .
    04-23-2014 01:45 AM
    anyways im off to bed ... good night and good morning
    04-23-2014 01:45 AM
    Good morning!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-23-2014 02:25 AM
    But do I listen to to music, Absolutely but do I like what he did nope . Will I hold it against him ,nope .

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums
    I was never able to see the art of a person independently from this person's behavior. There are people who seem to do it. Hollywood loves it "of course he molested children, but he's such a great director!!!".

In this case, it's just as bad. Even in his most recent music he's disrespectful towards women. He's an ******* and a violent person, he could make the greatest music on this planet and I still wouldn't listen to it and loathe this *******.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-23-2014 02:31 AM
    anyways im off to bed ... good night and good morning
    night :D
    04-23-2014 02:44 AM
    Good morning!
    morning km! you don't sleep much do you?
    04-23-2014 02:44 AM
    I was never able to see the art of a person independently from this person's behavior. There are people who seem to do it. Hollywood loves it "of course he molested children, but he's such a great director!!!".

In this case, it's just as bad. Even in his most recent music he's disrespectful towards women. He's an ******* and a violent person, he could make the greatest music on this planet and I still wouldn't listen to it and loathe this *******.
    I hate his name lol he reminds me of my ex
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-23-2014 02:46 AM
    morning km! you don't sleep much do you?
    What do you mean? I sleep 7-8 hrs a night.😊
    hope4wp and N_LaRUE like this.
    04-23-2014 02:59 AM
    What do you mean? I sleep 7-8 hrs a night.
    :) nice!
    04-23-2014 03:17 AM
    I wish there was an app which lets the person talking to you know how much their words are killing you
    04-23-2014 03:20 AM
    I wish there was an app which lets the person talking to you know how much their words are killing you
    Interesting concept. I guess I must be past that point where words cause such harm.
    kmji1957 likes this.
    04-23-2014 03:43 AM
    Interesting concept. I guess I must be past that point where words cause such harm.
    I thought so too! That words won't hurt me anymore..they just can't....but maybe I just didn't talk to people who could hurt me
    04-23-2014 03:46 AM
    I thought so too! That words won't hurt me anymore..they just can't....but maybe I just didn't talk to people who could hurt me
    I love language and I think it's one of the things that make us unique on this planet. Language can be many things, beautiful, insightful and used as a means of simply communicating. However. it can be used to oppress, anger and deceive.

Maybe it's part of my upbringing (which was not always easy) or just life experience at my age (though I'm not that old) I've learned that words are what meanings you wish to derive from them. Only you give them power to hurt you. No one else.
    04-23-2014 03:58 AM
    I don't think it's the words that hurt, it's the message they deliver...
    hope4wp likes this.
    04-23-2014 04:18 AM
    I don't think it's the words that hurt, it's the message they deliver...
    If someone you care about says nasty things to you then obviously it will hurt. However, if it's just some jerks then it's up to you to decide if it matters or not. That's sort of what I was trying to imply.

At the end of the day, meaning is what you make of it. There are many people on the internet who say vile things to other people but if you met them in every day life you probably wouldn't guess it. Circumstances and opportunity can make all the difference unfortunately.
    04-23-2014 04:59 AM
    Welcome to a thoughtful and somewhat deep Wednesday!
    04-23-2014 06:31 AM
    HTC 8X was a beautiful phone!
    04-23-2014 07:29 AM
    It still is.
    N_LaRUE and Chregu like this.
    04-23-2014 07:44 AM
    Morning folks.

I've never been a fan of keyboard warriors or internet gangsters - those who talk tough online and use the internet to say stuff that they would only do in real life in their minds. The world is filled with enough junk as is that negativity from those people are so unnecessary.

As for the Chris Brown stuff earlier, he's still a kid who hasn't grown up yet. I may have a few songs from him in my collection, but I don't listen to his music for two reasons. One is I'm on one of those long cycles where commercial pop music isn't on my rotation. The second reason is that he hasn't shown that he understand what his actions have done. Dude has anger issues. Seriously. Cannot be supportive of anyone who hits a woman and doesn't get it. That's on my short list of no-no's. Perhaps if he shows true contrition by action only my stance will soften, but until then...
    04-23-2014 07:51 AM
    Some pr*ck stuck a knife into my car's tyre!
    04-23-2014 08:09 AM
    Mine still is...
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    04-23-2014 08:12 AM
    Some pr*ck stuck a knife into my car's tyre!
    Das ist echt bel, sorry to hear that.
    04-23-2014 08:13 AM
145,721 ... 22402241224222432244 ...