I'm gone again.
    Nevermind.
    Nevermind again.
    04-24-2014 10:38 PM
    Life at a NY bus stop....

Stick around long enough, MIA, and the book you could write would be comedy at it's best!!

How is your life treating you? Hectic to the point of losing days as always? Or have things slowed down for you?
    Things are a zoo. We are short-handed on my team since my worker transferred to another department in the hospital (her last day was yesterday). The semester is over in 2 weeks and I'm drowning in assignments.

Other than that, things are peachy. How are you?
    snowmutt likes this.
    04-24-2014 10:41 PM
    Note to self, while apps can be installed on an SD card, they can't be transferred to a new card and photos with higher rez versions loose the ability to open the higher rez versions on the phone
    hope4wp likes this.
    04-24-2014 11:20 PM
    So I'm in learning to program in C# from Bob Tabor's videos on Channel 9 because I want to make a universal Windows app for my robotics team (if I get lucky I'll finish learning C# at around the same the video series on programming for WP8.1 comes out!). But I was taking to the programmers on my robotics team today who are all really good/experienced in programming. They said I should code thebapp in C++. I'm considering this because I was planning on learning that language after I make the app anyway. The only problem with this is the future Channel 9 video series will likely be in C#. Does anyone who knows about this kind of stuff think I should start leaning C++ now instead?
    I like that guy, who looks like Steve Martin :)
    sd173 likes this.
    04-24-2014 11:30 PM
    So I'm in learning to program in C# from Bob Tabor's videos on Channel 9 because I want to make a universal Windows app for my robotics team (if I get lucky I'll finish learning C# at around the same the video series on programming for WP8.1 comes out!). But I was taking to the programmers on my robotics team today who are all really good/experienced in programming. They said I should code thebapp in C++. I'm considering this because I was planning on learning that language after I make the app anyway. The only problem with this is the future Channel 9 video series will likely be in C#. Does anyone who knows about this kind of stuff think I should start leaning C++ now instead?
    If it isn't too much work, try to learn both. If you've learned C++, it should be easier to learn C#, after all.

C# is the language of choice for Windows at this point, though C++ is nativebcode in Windows

(Disclaimer: I'm not a developer, I gleaned all this stuff while hanging around the forum. I could be wrong. Except for the first line, of course.)
    sd173 likes this.
    04-25-2014 12:26 AM
    so im back after blowing off some steam and thinking so yeah im back. I thought it would be better for me not to be mad here than to be mad and justify my reasons as to why I think that and ruin this thread ;) besides we all have different views on certain things and topics
    sd173 likes this.
    04-25-2014 12:26 AM
    If it isn't too much work, try to learn both. If you've learned C++, it should be easier to learn C#, after all.

C# is the language of choice for Windows at this point, though C++ is nativebcode in Windows

(Disclaimer: I'm not a developer, I gleaned all this stuff while hanging around the forum. I could be wrong. Except for the first line, of course.)
    I cant tell the difference yet x.x I just now its code :P
    sd173 likes this.
    04-25-2014 12:27 AM
    I like how I'm waiting ay the bus stop and people flag down a bus in a half assed and when the bus doesn't stop, curse at the driver...SMH.
    I had to run after a bus once because I forgot my ipod on the seat and I had to sprint a block before the buss left
    04-25-2014 12:28 AM
    I noticed that I got an update for asphalt 8 and added more cars and tracks .... im happy for that :D
    04-25-2014 12:28 AM

I Am learning computer languages , if you know the basics of C language you will no problem in C++ or c sharp. I will always prefer c#
    lol at university we use 1994 Borland turbo C++ (the interface is dark blue / yellow dos type )
    WanderingTraveler likes this.
    04-25-2014 12:30 AM
    I noticed that I got an update for asphalt 8 and added more cars and tracks .... im happy for that :D
    China , now more tracks for me to unlock sigh :/
    I am still trying to gain my lost progress :sad:
    04-25-2014 12:31 AM
    I had to run after a bus once because I forgot my ipod on the seat and I had to sprint a block before the buss left
    ipod 4 ? did you managed to get it ?
    04-25-2014 12:32 AM
    China , now more tracks for me to unlock sigh :/
    I am still trying to gain my lost progress :sad:
    I had to try out china and its so hard to get used to the new track :P
    04-25-2014 12:32 AM
    ipod 4 ? did you managed to get it ?
    yeah the ipod 4th gen and I know I cant think of a reference to show how big the block is but I can say it was roughly around quarter of a mile from the bus stops and I was able to catch up to the bus :P
    sd173 likes this.
    04-25-2014 12:34 AM
    yeah the ipod 4th gen and I know I cant think of a reference to show how big the block is but I can say it was roughly around quarter of a mile from the bus stops and I was able to catch up to the bus :P
    glad you managed to get it back
    04-25-2014 12:37 AM
    glad you managed to get it back
    thanks to my hard PE teacher in college ......she was good but brutal during workouts :P she was good enough to bring my mile time from 6:50's to 5 min flat >:)
    sd173 likes this.
    04-25-2014 12:38 AM
    Question for hope:
    How many more phones do you need?
    How many phones do you have?
    Which phones are they?
    Do they all work?
    ohoh I can answer the windows phone thing she has around 3 windows phone the 8x, the 920 and the 1020 :P and the rest she can answer
    Guytronic and hope4wp like this.
    04-25-2014 12:47 AM
    Well having a 1020 makes her a winner in my book...
    That's the phone I lust after.
    Himanshu Chowdhary likes this.
    04-25-2014 12:49 AM
    I want it too :D since I like taking pictures but I don't have the money right now :O
    Guytronic likes this.
    04-25-2014 12:51 AM
    I made a deal with her 920 for 1020 :p she was about to send her phone by throwing up in the sky and asked to catch it if I could ( I also asked for SIM so that I could make calls with that phone ) sigh she didn't
    Guytronic likes this.
    04-25-2014 12:53 AM
    I want it too :D since I like taking pictures but I don't have the money right now :O
    sell your cars (asphalt ) and get a new Lumia 1020 :p you are rich :D
    Guytronic likes this.
    04-25-2014 12:55 AM
    I made a deal with her 920 for 1020 :p she was about to send her phone by throwing up in the sky and asked to catch it if I could ( I also asked for SIM so that I could make calls with that phone ) sigh she didn't
    she would give me the phone before you caught it ;)
    Guytronic likes this.
    04-25-2014 12:55 AM
    sell your cars (asphalt ) and get a new Lumia 1020 :p you are rich :D
    I cant they are to fast and furious :P
    Guytronic likes this.
    04-25-2014 12:56 AM
    Question for hope:

How many more phones do you need?

How many phones do you have?

Which phones are they?

Do they all work?
    I buy what i like :p
    I have a htc 8x, nokia l1020, l920....and a couple of other Android phones which i hate but i use it for testing custom roms :p must be around 7-8 phones in total
    Yes they all work!! Except for my htc desire S which has a digitizer problem which I'm gonna replace soon!
    Guytronic likes this.
    I buy what i like :p
    I have a htc 8x, nokia l1020, l920....and a couple of other Android phones which i hate but i use it for testing custom roms :p must be around 7-8 phones in total
    Yes they all work!! Except for my htc desire S which has a digitizer problem which I'm gonna replace soon!
    ewww android :P
145,641 ... 22502251225222532254 ...