WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

A little on the jw correction they aren't really a sect , they don't believe in heaven or hell , the believe in modern medicine since they are human and all ,

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums

I understand you feel different about JW because you know people in it. Still, they are a sect. You should probably read the Wikipedia article about them to get a more neutral view.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I understand you feel different about JW because you know people in it. Still, they are a sect. You should probably read the Wikipedia article about them to get a more neutral view.

I did before I met the guy :p but I thought they were a sect to but he did changed my mind on them. Sure you can see Them as one as one since they derived from one religion

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I did before I met the guy :p but I thought they were a sect to but he did changed my mind on them. Sure you can see Them as one as one since they derived from one religion

Geez. Even when I wake up after 8 hours later, we're still talking about this? :p

Sent from my Xbox One using WPCentral Forums

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Because articles that can be edited by anyone are always neutral.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Why do you keep hurting yourself? :(

I drank a little too much yesterday at a family get together and hit my head on the car door/roof twice trying to get in!

I cant remember much apart from not being able to walk in a straight line and almost hitting some ladders and other stuff.

It coming back piece by piece.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site

I drank a little too much yesterday at a family get together and hit my head on the car door/roof twice trying to get in!

I cant remember much apart from not able to walk in a straight line and almost hitting some ladders and other stuff.

When you drink, you need to sit down and let it wear off...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

****, at this rate i doubt i'll have any sleep as in four hours it will be 8:00AM and i am feeling like crap, i think i have a cold. :(

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

My Macbook's battery life get's crushed when i am doing typical things like converting 10GB avi. videos to .mov!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb