I just bought a brand new camera with 12 MP. Why should I care about 40 or 20 MP on a phone then? ;-)

Honestly, I don't look at them on a screen with a higher resolution, and I have never printed a poster. I rather have a high quality than a big number that looks good on paper.

I feel like drinking a coffee.
    I've got a Nikon P5100. It is still a badass 12MP point and shoot with very good manual controls, as old as it is (5 years). I pull that thing out for the significant events where a full camera is required.

I may use it when one of close friends comes to visit in June.
    Chregu likes this.
    04-25-2014 07:49 AM
    Before upgrading to WP8.1 you need the phone to have no issues. Honestly, they'll just carry over otherwise.

I'd use this: FAQ - FAQ - How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software? - Nokia - UK

Do a good run through your phone and then upgrade.

What's supposed to be wrong with Nokia Music? I use it as the player currently but I can't remember if I used it since I upgraded for the mixes.
    My phone has no issues now so i may do it. I just worried that what happened with my last phone will happen again lol

I don't know whats wrong with Nokia music just read on one of those complaint threads that it was broken.
    04-25-2014 07:51 AM
    I meant for you to listen to the music. :P The beat is very good. :) Especially with the bass cranked up.
    the song sucks :/
    04-25-2014 07:53 AM
    The l920 you were talking about in the other thread?
    Yeah that's the one :)
    04-25-2014 07:53 AM
    I'm about to sell my 5s. My 521 is getting a new home once I get my 810 too. Then I'll have a 5c, 810, Note 3, and a Z10.

Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk
    As the regulars will tell you here, I have 1 SIM and I do use all 3 phones. So I love it when all my current phones have the same format (microSIM, nanoSIM, or regular), because there are days I will have my Z Ultra and a WP model on me and if my WP dies, I just swap out the SIM. I didn't get the 1520 for this reason (among others) when I was looking for a big screen phablet.

I'm in this odd spot...I like the deisgns of the 925 and 8X, but love the Z Ultra's processing power. So the 930 is the best of both worlds but I want to see what HTC does.
    04-25-2014 07:56 AM
    Oh well, can't please everyone.
    Chregu likes this.
    04-25-2014 07:56 AM
    It's something I could sing to my girlfriend.

...I think the lyrics are a little unpleasant, but I don't think it's bad.
    04-25-2014 07:57 AM
    I just wasted 6 minutes of my precious life :|
    04-25-2014 07:57 AM
    Yeah that's the one :)
    sad :( though you have a replacement :P
    04-25-2014 07:58 AM
    Oh well, can't please everyone.
    It's something I could sing to my girlfriend.

...I think the lyrics are a little unpleasant, but I don't think it's bad.
    maybe it's made for guys :P
    LOL! Sorry about that. I'm sure there's worse things you did for 6 minutes. I wonder if you got the album version or a mix.... At least you now know how I feel about country music and rap. :P
    hope4wp likes this.
    :O you've 4 ;)
    Technically. The 920's digitizer is completely shattered and only functional because I put a screen protector on it. Yes, bits of glass shed when I use it. Plus it is still locked to AT&T.

So I have 3 phones I can fully use and 1 in need of repair.
    maybe it's made for guys :P
    I could go into the whole philosophy about the singer and so on but it doesn't matter. Most people like it just for the beat and the swear words. :P It used to be popular at clubs.
    04-25-2014 08:00 AM
    I feel like that whenever I watch previews of some of these movies that are coming out. They remade Godzilla...again. Hollywood is as bored as **** these days...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-25-2014 08:01 AM
    Technically. The 920's digitizer is completely shattered and only functional because I put a screen protector on it. Yes, bits of glass shed when I use it. Plus it is still locked to AT&T.

So I have 3 phones I can fully use and 1 in need of repair.
    so it's like my htc desire s :P at least you can use the screen....my touch doesn't work at all (except some corners) though the phone looks new... :( or maybe it's like my 808 :P I shattered the screen, it just fell on a rock but the touch works flawlessly! and my n8 which I threw on my ex thrice and then the screen shattered into pieces and then it was stolen! :P
    04-25-2014 08:02 AM
    I feel like that whenever I watch previews of some of these movies that are coming out. They remade Godzilla...again. Hollywood is as bored as **** these days...
    Yeah but that Godzilla remake looks worth a watch :)
    04-25-2014 08:03 AM
    What? You mean like the remakes of.... Superman, Batman, etc...
    04-25-2014 08:03 AM
    I'm listening to The Airborne Toxic Event. I just love the name of this band.
    04-25-2014 08:04 AM
    What? You mean like the remakes of.... Superman, Batman, etc...
    I didn't like either.

I think I'm the only person on this planet who never liked a Christopher Nolan movie. I just don't get them somehow. Everybody loves them, I'm always bored.

Superman was just as boring.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-25-2014 08:04 AM
    LOL! Sorry about that. I'm sure there's worse things you did for 6 minutes. I wonder if you got the album version or a mix.... At least you now know how I feel about country music and rap. :P
    no trust me! 6 minutes are nothing as compared to the 6 years I wasted with my ex :P so don't be sorry :P I wish you could understand Punjabi :P I'd give you a link to a song which degrades women so much! :P
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-25-2014 08:05 AM
    Yeah but that Godzilla remake looks worth a watch :)
    Apparently so was Robocop. Has anyone seen that?
    04-25-2014 08:05 AM
    Apparently so was Robocop. Has anyone seen that?
    The reviews weren't that good I think.

Yeah, they were not: RoboCop - Rotten Tomatoes
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-25-2014 08:06 AM
    I didn't like either.

I think I'm the only person on this planet who never liked a Christopher Nolan movie. I just don't get them somehow. Everybody loves them, I'm always bored.

Superman was just as boring.
    count me in! I don't like them either
    Chregu likes this.
    04-25-2014 08:06 AM
    no trust me! 6 minutes are nothing as compared to the 6 years I wasted with my ex :P so don't be sorry :P I wish you could understand Punjabi :P I'd give you a link to a song which degrades women so much! :P
    OK I won't stress about it. :) That's sad about music that degrades women. :/ I don't like rap and hip hop for those reasons. Even some pop, like Rihanna. The song I gave you didn't indicate male or female if you noticed.
    04-25-2014 08:11 AM
    OK I won't stress about it. :) That's sad about music that degrades women. :/ I don't like rap and hip hop for those reasons. Even some pop, like Rihanna. The song I gave you didn't indicate male or female if you noticed.
    I read the lyrics first and I thought a female might be singing it :/ lol and then when I heard I was like :O
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-25-2014 08:12 AM
145,242 ... 22572258225922602261 ...