• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Check out the best deals!
    Well, had my first WordFlow fail yesterday. Was texting a couple of iOS users about Cortana giving me an ETA on my trip home and WordFlow used "eat" in place of "rat at an inopportune time...

Maybe we'll get luckier with 2.0 of Cortana?

Was going to post yesterday, but wanted to blur names to protect the innocent.

Sent from my 1520 using Cortana
    Last edited by sinime; 04-25-2014 at 09:19 AM.
    04-25-2014 09:08 AM
    That's an understatement in this situation, but I understand. I don't hate him and I'm not mad at him. I'm just curious where his thinking comes from. I'm a little lost with the logic.
    I have my own suspicions, but from what I've seen in talking to him I don't think it is from a negative place. Then again, its the interweb we're talking about hear and you can be wrong about people all the time. Guess the clinician in me wants to hear more information before drawing conclusions first.
    04-25-2014 09:50 AM
    I have my own suspicions, but from what I've seen in talking to him I don't think it is from a negative place. Then again, its the interweb we're talking about hear and you can be wrong about people all the time. Guess the clinician in me wants to hear more information before drawing conclusions first.
    I don't think he's trying to be a bad person. I can maybe guess where his thinking comes from as well but I think it's gone a bit askew. I'm also taking a guess that maybe he lacks any historical reference to this issue and that's what's maybe riling me up a bit. Then there's the presumption that he would be a good judge of charter over the woman who was beaten. Ugh.

Anyway, if he's not going to say anything, there's no point making assumptions. Up to him to choose to discuss and keep calm but I guess he feels like he's being attacked. Understandable but that's what happens in discussions where you're on the wrong side of the majority. You have to provide reasoning for your position. At this moment I've yet to hear any.
    04-25-2014 09:57 AM
    Because I'm immensely bored and I'm more or less by myself at work I'll post a pic of Ghent.

wp_20140419_19_29_14_pro-1-.jpg
    Chregu and sahib lopez like this.
    04-25-2014 10:12 AM
    Another pic.

wp_20140419_19_52_22_pro-1-.jpg
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-25-2014 10:13 AM
    This is a shot of the hotel I stayed in. The colours kept changing.

wp_20140418_21_45_51_pro-2-.jpg
    sahib lopez likes this.
    04-25-2014 10:17 AM
    I was predicting the future :p
    Your clairvoyant skills need a bit of fine tuning:-)
    04-25-2014 10:35 AM
    A few observations with 8.1 to this point. Bear in mind, I did a dirty install, i.e. no hard resets.

- battery is a gas guzzler
    - the signals doesn't pick up as strongly
    - in it's current form, still feels like what 8.0 should have been

It is an improvement? Cannot say until I see the final build over the summer. If this is it, there's still work to be done. It is a step in the right direction overall. But we won't really see for sure until there are newer handsets out running the OS.
    Battery does drain a bit faster but I was able to fine tune it to where it is maybe a 1% per hour more over WP8.
    In my case I now get signal at my desk so YMMV
    I like it for the simple fact that my device has been EOL'd by TMO so....
    04-25-2014 10:38 AM
    Maybe they have adapted to the weather there....i can't handle the sun over here =| my head hurts when i go into the sun...if i go to Australia maybe people will be able to cook on top of my head :/
    I lived in Arizona for 16 years of which about 8 in Phoenix where it is just as hot! Every summer the local TV station would cook an egg on the sidewalk to demonstrate how hot it was. Actually there are some pretty cool You Tube videos posted by Scandinavian tourists visiting Death Valley National Park in July/August time frame when it is just way too hot and cooking an egg on a pan...you should check it out. Now if you were to post a video of an egg getting cooked on your head that would be a You Tube sensation.....
    04-25-2014 10:40 AM
    Well, had my first WordFlow fail yesterday. Was texting a couple of iOS users about Cortana giving me an ETA on my trip home and WordFlow used "eat" in place of "rat at an inopportune time...

I try to check what word flow types before sending something most of the time. Happens in Swype on my Nexus as well. Let the iOS guys complain, they will have issues with their thumbs when they are in their 60s:-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    04-25-2014 10:42 AM
    pipet-tip-recycling-refill-contest.jpg

That's what I just did for half an hour. Usually we have people who do that for us, but because of Eastern they are all in holidays. It's very refreshing, just listen to music and play the world's slowest snake.

But different to this picture, my nails are not colored and I did it with gloves, I don't want my hand's fat on the tips.
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    04-25-2014 10:51 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pipet-tip-recycling-refill-contest.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.68 MB 
ID:	64528

That's what I just did for half an hour. Usually we have people who do that for us, but because of Eastern they are all in holidays. It's very refreshing, just listen to music and play the world's slowest snake.

But different to this picture, my nails are not colored and I did it with gloves, I don't want my hand's fat on the tips.
    For a minute I thought those were your nails ._.

Sent from my iPod touch using WPCentral Forums
    04-25-2014 11:21 AM
    Lol I'm not mad . It's Friday and I never have school Friday so I decided to sleep more :D it feels good not to wake up at 5am :)

04-25-2014 11:22 AM
    So I will treat myself to tri tip today ^.^

04-25-2014 11:23 AM
    I think today ill take it easy since I have no homework :D
    04-25-2014 11:36 AM
    well another round of thunderstorms in northern cali. that's bad because the increased risk of fires started by they types of thunderstorms and the lack of rain :/
    04-25-2014 11:37 AM
    So I will treat myself to tri tip today ^.^

I will treat myself to leftovers and yogurt (stolen from my 14 month old)
    04-25-2014 11:39 AM
    wp_20140424_001-1-.jpg I thought this was sorta funny in a way :P
    04-25-2014 11:41 AM
    I will treat myself to leftovers and yogurt (stolen from my 14 month old)
    o.o do you think he will get you back when hes older ;) ?
    04-25-2014 11:42 AM
    wp_20140423_001-1-.jpg I tok this pictures because it said that all those red flags are all the girls that would get sexually assaulted on this campus this year ._. I think it was one in 3 would or 2 in 3 I cant remember :P
    04-25-2014 11:47 AM
    This is a shot of the hotel I stayed in. The colours kept changing.

Name:	WP_20140418_21_45_51_Pro[2].jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	665.3 KB 
ID:	64526
    it looks like it would be like a very fancy restaurant
    04-25-2014 11:49 AM

Name:	pipet-tip-recycling-refill-contest.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.68 MB 
ID:	64528

I noticed that shes either married or engaged :P
    04-25-2014 11:50 AM
    Battery does drain a bit faster but I was able to fine tune it to where it is maybe a 1% per hour more over WP8.
    In my case I now get signal at my desk so YMMV
    I like it for the simple fact that my device has been EOL'd by TMO so....
    my 810's battery doesn't drain on stand by at all :D its still at 100% since 10 pm :)
    04-25-2014 11:51 AM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/25/me2y9y7u

oh my XD!!! I just laughed that was just funny lol
    04-25-2014 11:54 AM
    my reasoning comes from what I did a few years back to a few people. one that made me regert what did was to a girl that I misjudged because she was going though some things and instead of asing her whats up I took one side of the story and ran with it :/ I was called out by her friends but she didn't forgive me for doing what I said so. I still regret what I did
    I don't think he's trying to be a bad person. I can maybe guess where his thinking comes from as well but I think it's gone a bit askew. I'm also taking a guess that maybe he lacks any historical reference to this issue and that's what's maybe riling me up a bit. Then there's the presumption that he would be a good judge of charter over the woman who was beaten. Ugh.

Anyway, if he's not going to say anything, there's no point making assumptions. Up to him to choose to discuss and keep calm but I guess he feels like he's being attacked. Understandable but that's what happens in discussions where you're on the wrong side of the majority. You have to provide reasoning for your position. At this moment I've yet to hear any.
    I said before but maybe it was lost . Its never ok to hit a girl or guy for any reason ( I don't know about self defense though) but I do think instead of jumping to conclusions about a certain situation I would wait till both sides have said something and then make up your mind about what ever that situation is about. if a person does get hit buy the opposite sex, they should face the consequences but let the person say his side just to be fair about it. that's what I think,
    04-25-2014 12:02 PM
143,612 ... 22612262226322642265 ...