WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Newsflash, one of my Sprint iPhone co-workers just asked me to hook him up with a WP device, apparently he likes what my Lumia 810 can do:) His backup device is a Samesung Galaxy S3:)

If he isn't on sprint you can sell him one of the million Lumias you have...if he is on Sprint you can still sell him one of the million of Lumias you have and tell him put a prepaid SIM in there for the interim...

To be serious though, his choices on Sprint are the Ativ S Neo and the 8XT...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't think ww3 will happen since everyone is scared of that happening again

Hence why I said nothing will happen. I can't see cold war politics taking off again either. It's a different world now but we still have a dictator in Russia. Anyone who thought otherwise is delusional.

This is what happens when you let countries become too powerful with too many powerful people. They feel they can do what they want. So no surprise to me.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I don't think ww3 will happen since everyone is scared of that happening again

That's what folks said after The Great War ended (World War I)...we just haven't had the right ***** surface yet to drive us to the brink of nuclear oblivion...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Growing up in the swamps, I'm very knowledgable about snakes actually. It really was a sarcastic comment on politicians. Not to be taken literally.

I was being general. Not being specific to you. I'm still sick. Being subtle maybe out of my reach still. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's what folks said after The Great War ended (World War I)...we just haven't had the right ***** surface yet to drive us to the brink of nuclear oblivion...

Let's hope it doesn't go that way. I've always worried about a crazy getting a hold of a nuke. I guess we didn't think anyone in Russia was crazy anymore. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
So I got a pay raise today. They do a yearly review even though I haven't been full-time that long I still got something. So I guess I should be happy but the amount is somewhat insignificant so not sure how to feel. I need to talk to my supervisor about it tomorrow.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I got a pay raise today. They do a yearly review even though I haven't been full-time that long I still got something. So I guess I should be happy but the amount is somewhat insignificant so not sure how to feel. I need to talk to my supervisor about it tomorrow.

hmmm as for a teen I would take any pay raise :p but as always its different with you case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077