WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

plane , still no news of that missing plane :(

I found the answer !
image.png

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I got a pay raise today. They do a yearly review even though I haven't been full-time that long I still got something. So I guess I should be happy but the amount is somewhat insignificant so not sure how to feel. I need to talk to my supervisor about it tomorrow.

My pay raise starting in Jan 2014 works out to be a net of an additional $25 per check (I get paid bi-weekly). While I am grateful to be gainfully employed, that makes it easier to cover part of 1 week's grocery bills with that massive increase. If your raise is higher than that in the British equivalent, be excited. If it is in a similar ballpark as mine...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

lol , now I wonder how will aliens treat them , what are they giving them to eat :p btw I heard family members are on food strike , they all are worried as there is now news .

like a hunger strike is going to do something . its like saying I wont eat because my ex left me ...Pffff. its not going to bring them back. but I do know that they want answers

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

hmmm as for a teen I would take any pay raise :p but as always its different with you case.

I hope you rememebr those words and can make the same claim once you start to pay bills essential monthly bills, like rent/mortgage, car payments...

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

like a hunger strike is going to do something . its like saying I wont eat because my ex left me ...Pffff. its not going to bring them back. but I do know that they want answers

i don't know why but somehow I believe the plane is hijacked 0.o and people are being tortured.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

If he isn't on sprint you can sell him one of the million Lumias you have...if he is on Sprint you can still sell him one of the million of Lumias you have and tell him put a prepaid SIM in there for the interim...

To be serious though, his choices on Sprint are the Ativ S Neo and the 8XT...

He will still keep the Sprint iPhone because it is provided by work. I plan to make him us the Lumia on his personal ATT line. TBH, I only happen to have about 14 Lumias lying around:)

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

My pay raise starting in Jan 2014 works out to be a net of an additional $25 per check (I get paid bi-weekly). While I am grateful to be gainfully employed, that makes it easier to cover part of 1 week's grocery bills with that massive increase. If your raise is higher than that in the British equivalent, be excited. If it is in a similar ballpark as mine...

After 30 months of going without a raise, I must say I did quite well this year:) I am thankful in spades to be this fortunate...

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

and I am off to sleep early today , night zzzzzzz , and i will not forget to brush my teeth and use mouthwash to kill bacteria :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I hope you rememebr those words and can make the same claim once you start to pay bills essential monthly bills, like rent/mortgage, car payments...

Utility bills, Gym bill, cell phone bill, Netflix bill, Amazon Prime bill etc etc etc etc

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

i don't know why but somehow I believe the plane is hijacked 0.o and people are being tortured.

but its not possible to just lose a plane without being traced. also I know people had to had a cellphone with them so they could of called or texted or trace their cellphone location before it disappeared

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05