WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Don't you just hate it when you wake up stupidly early and can't get to sleep again?!

*zzzzzzzzz*

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning. Finally had a good night sleep. I woke up with the alarm... I don't usually do that.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

oh snaps I didn't know germans had jets in ww2 o.o makes me think if Germans were more advanced in ww2 the world would be a different place o

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Adolph Reed, professor of political science at the University of Pennsylvania, said the film "trivializes segregation in the military by reducing it to a matter of bad or outmoded attitudes. The ironic effect is significant understatement of both the obstacles the Tuskegee airmen<sic> faced and their actual accomplishments by rendering them as backdrop for a blackface, slapped-together remake of Top Gun."[

What he says. Actually I don't know anything about the movie.

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

I read somewhere about a concentration camp....Hitler's...I cant believe a human would do that

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I read somewhere about a concentration camp....Hitler's...I cant believe a human would do that

its more sad that people would follow his orders. I do remember in my history books that the officials did all that because " they were just following orders"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers